• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Ability Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having eggs that become timelines falls perfectly in "creating time".

Manipulating time and setting it in motion is meaningless.

They are set as two completely different things from the links shown. It's shown he controls time, as himself, not by his eggs but of course his eggs hold time for timelines as well. There's also the fact that Buu is time immemorial and Beerus has been around longer than that.

Anyway. That's part of Blue's argument and not a part of mine so Blue can continue talking about that. I'm just focused on the abilities agreed upon and if they can be added.

I agree with The Everlasting.

We should also probably try to wrap things up here.

The abilities that have been accepted by the other staff members can probably be added, whereas the others still have to be evaluated.

Accepted: BFR, Clairvoyance, Resistance to mind manipulation, magic, and time stop, Limited Matter manipulation Telepathy, Pocket dimensions (No one questioned it), void manipulation and emphatic manipulation i'm pretty sure weren't questioned and accepted

I can add the accepted ones if needed

He created a castle that , while you can see it doesn't actually exist/ isn't actually there, and is like a mirage. What is creating non-existence considered then? lol. Power of non-existence according to the void manipulation page is void manipulation

You still have to wait for that to be accepted by the staff members.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Zenkaibattery
Illusion Creation. I'm pretty sure he didn't literally mean the house is non-existent, and the fact that it labeled as a mirage furthers this.
It isn't an illusion.

Chronoa specifically said it isn't actually there, therefore non-existent. Furthermore, he connected it to the Crack of Time. A simple illusion cannot be connected to the CoT. She said it's "like" a mirage, not that it actually is one

Zenkaibattery1 said:
https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/AXbinLnUo7
^It takes you to another scan as well and in the comments showed the evil in the space-time door needed to be purified (The space-time being filled with evil)

https://imgur.com/a/qXafT

https://fyeahdemigra.tumblr.com/post/147819348639/demigra-and-the-squads-cards-from-the-dbh

His ability challenging attitude changes the heart of those with pure heart to evil hearts
The second feat is mind manipulation, or maybe emphatic manip.

Demigra's mind manipulation is far different than his challenging attitudes ability. It is emphatic manipulation since he is changing their attitude and making them feel evil in their heart

Well, the ability is called "Challenging (ones) attitude" so, challenging how they feel. But yeah, I can see it as Madness manipulation or morality manipulation as well. Anyway there is that and the feat in the first scan + again it isn't illusion creation. Since she said it is non-existent, and to explain it to Trunks said it's "like" a mirage, so it isn't actually a mirage. Her words of it not actually being there is the dominant factor in the statement. The mirage part was to make Trunks understand it

I'll quit arguing for Type 5 for the sake of time but does being a natural inhabitant of a realm outside the flow of time grant some sort of Time manipulation resistance? (Just a question)

Bluetrekking said:
I'll quit arguing for Type 5 for the sake of time but does being a natural inhabitant of a realm outside the flow of time grant some sort of Time manipulation resistance? (Just a question)
No maybe Infinite speed at best

@Zenkai

An illusion isn't there and doesn't truly exist. A desert doesn't have Void Manipulation for it. Until you get more aubstantial evidence that just isn't enough to warrant Void Manipulation, especially with that being such a powerful ability.

Bump for the additions of the abilities.

On a side note, we recently received confirmation from The Supreme Kai of Time that the Demon Realm exists outside the flow of time. She said she was going to join the Demon Realm outside the Flow of Time forever.

Since we know that the Demon Realm exists apart from time, history and the flow of time and possibly even predates the multiverse, would the natural inhabitants get Time Stop resistance or infinite speed? A genuine question. And if not can someone elaborate? (the requirements for infinite speed are all over the place)

@Antvasima everything in the OP with the exception of Type 5 immortality has been accepted. Void Manipulation isn't accepted, and I'm unsure if empathic manipulation has been accepted.

Okay. Is anybody reasonably competent willing to perform the changes? In that case I can unlock the page for you.

I will unlock the Demigra page for you. You can handle the edits when you wake up.

Tell me here when you are done.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Zenkai
An illusion isn't there and doesn't truly exist. A desert doesn't have Void Manipulation for it. Until you get more aubstantial evidence that just isn't enough to warrant Void Manipulation, especially with that being such a powerful ability.
"A desert" isn't a good comparison though. This was something Demigra created which Chronoa considered non-existent. In other threads in partains to DB upgrades we weren't allowed to mention anything out of DB to try get the upgrades through so I think it's fair if nothing else outside of DB is brought up here.

Demigra, according to Chronoa, who is argubly the most useful source in the non-canon games stated the castle that Demigra created, was non-existent. Therfore creating a non-existent castle. She clearly stated that it is like a mirage. Not that it is a mirage. If it was a simple mirage, she would have outright stated it is one, ike she has done with actual illusions Demigra has created, like his clones. Furthermore, a simple illusion wouldn't just out of the blue be connected to the crack of time.

What is the stance on Emphatic manipulation in partains to the scans above. Both the challenging attitudes abilities and filling a space-time with evil?

Okay. I will lock the page.

Should we close this thread as well?

@Zenkai

The castle still just isn't going to work for me. It makes zero sense to create non-existence, and the line sounds like it is still a mirage. I haven't been convinced.

As for empathic manipulation, that was because he filled everything with evil, correct? If so this will need some serious context to make work. Hitler filled Germany with evil; it doesn't mean he free-form manipulated the aspect of evil. Also evil isn't an emotion, it is part of a dualistic nature and is generally considered a concept. I am against this unless I have it wrong.

@Glass

Either Morality or Concept Manip, and that is assuming that he literally filled everything with the actual essence of evil and didn't just cause evil things to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back