• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

No lol, you cant just say that and expect me to believe it would tell her to do all of those things just no.
I'm pretty sure precognition would say "a laser is coming" and she would grab it and turn it into a homie...

I'm pretty sure precognition would say "a laser is coming" and she would grab it and turn it into a homie...
Again has she ever grabbed someone's attack and turned it into a homie in character is it a consistent in character thing. Else why doesnt she just turn every person's weapons and stuff into homies.

Anyways, I’m voting Dorothy via BFR, sleep manipulation that works on a majority of the combatants, and summoning dozens of Yami clones + clones of all combatants, that already know all of their abilities, skills, and how to fight.

Anyways, I’m voting Dorothy via BFR, sleep manipulation that works on a majority of the combatants, and summoning dozens of Yami clones + clones of all combatants, that already know all of their abilities, skills, and how to fight.
This is a battle royale dont ignore everyone's abilities and we do it by voting out the person least likely to survive 1 by 1. Ther ear eothers that can escape her BFR as well so even with that she would just BFR herself out of the battle field when not in her dream world she cant summon those yamis. On top of this I doubt she can summon copies of combatants she know nothing about.

We vote for who should leave. And Dorothy can't BFR Chrome due to not being aware of her presence.

Also, illusions can affect cameras, Delta isn't safe here.

I don’t see how I’m ignoring their abilities when most of them can’t past Dorothy’s. But I’m not sure how this system works, so.
They are capable of fighting back before they fall asleep. A lot of peopel have their own hax too. And most is not all. Meaningn people not getting BFRed have a massive advantage over Dorothy.

So she did it once.
Because she never has the opportunity to in any other scenario..?

Didn't you argue the same thing last thread when I said it wasn't in character for a certain key to use a technique and you said

He doesn't have to use it while huge he is capable of body flickering if needed that is all that matters. Heck he can just decide to Bijuu bomb out of it.

Didn't you argue the same thing last thread when I said it wasn't in character for a certain key to use a technique and you said
I said he doesnt need to body flicker in every single scenario and he has done it more than enough times not just once like her, and again she needs a soul in the first place last I checked. On top of this I dont want this to turn into another Naruto vs Luffy or some shit.

I said he doesnt need to body flicker in every single scenario and he has done it more than enough times not just once like her,
She turned her son's candy into homies.
She turned her other son's crackers into homies.
The predecessor of the technique turned someone's fire into a homie.
and again she needs a soul in the first place last I checked.
She has souls on deck already, and she can use parts of her own soul for homies if she wants to

Bambietta's bombs

Lilin's abilities.

Matoi's attacks.

Crona's attacks.

Delta's lasers.

Issei's..uhh women based stuff.
You aren’t explaining their attacks at all. I’ve explained what Dorothy does. What exactly stops Dorothy from turning all their attacks into balloons, or just wishing them away to begin with? How do they get past the Yami clones + their own clones? A majority of people on that list will either die from fighting clones, Dorothy’s onslaught of thought-based attacks, or fall asleep. The only one I’ve seen in that list who resists sleep is Ryuko.

Bambietta's bombs

Lilin's abilities.

Matoi's attacks.

Crona's attacks.

Delta's lasers.

Issei's..uhh women based stuff.
In GW Dorothy either uses projectiles or spams clones and then backs off so if any of that requires contact they’ll need to get through the clones then get to her before she makes more.

Delta's miniature robot is capable of seeing a rasengan that even people with incredible senses and the rinnengan can not see. That shoul dallow her to see past th eillusions.
Meh, since Reborn isn't that good in the illusions vs machines department i will just concede, but this does not seem to be harder to see through than illusions.

Dorothy’s BFR spans hundreds of meters with a thought, and they’re only 150 meters away.
As in, everyone even characters she isn't aware? Damn.

It's everyone vs Dorothy then, at least Chrome can exploit Dorothy's weakness of creating things she is forced to think and turn many illusions into reality... wait... Chrome already can do that ;-;

Meh, since Reborn isn't that good in the illusions vs machines department i will just concede, but this does not seem to be harder to see through than illusions.

As in, everyone even characters she isn't aware? Damn.

It's everyone vs Dorothy then, at least Chrome can exploit Dorothy's weakness of creating things she is forced to think and turn many illusions into reality... wait... Chrome already can do that ;-;
Funnily enough, Dorothy got rid of that weakness, it’s on the ability explanation of her Glamour World. She trained her mind to only think of what she wants it too, but her profile is outdated.

Within GW anyone without resistance to sleep manip will slowly fall asleep making it harder for them to fight and if they do fall asleep they die.

honestly Everyone that cant get out of her BFR like rocker said are going to try and fight her.
so question is can Dream world Dorothy fight all these opponents.

Funnily enough, Dorothy got rid of that weakness, it’s on the ability explanation of her Glamour World. She trained her mind to only think of what she wants it too, but her profile is outdated.
That's different from resisting illusions able to bypass resistances tho.

But if we are using Dothy at her peak shouldn't we use Chrome as well? She seems to be the only one here not in the last key.

Within GW anyone without resistance to sleep manip will slowly fall asleep making it harder for them to fight and if they do fall asleep they die.
yea im surprised mind resis doesnt help against it at all, if u dont have sleep resistance on your profile its ko feels op

But if we are using Dothy at her peak shouldn't we use Chrome as well? She seems to be the only one here not in the last key.
Ryuko isnt her last key either.

What does that have to do with what I said?

I don’t know (or really care) about anything but Dorothy, so.

Back