• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

normal humans (no resistance) < Varia Chrome (normal resistance) < Mammon (higher layer resistance) < Mukuro (higher layer resistance) < Choice Chrome.

Also, i think Senna is a huge outlier here.

after consideration, we might remove Senna, the point of these threads are meant to be fun, it's not a lot of fun if the thread boils down to trying to negg 1 character.
everyone in favor say Ay/Hai ect

Yeah puttig souls into the Black Mist would just make the Black Mist strongr
And to remove the souls from them would require higher potency?

Same for the life manip portion?

Cause big mom isn't really affecting the soul, she's just placing it in a new body.

Personally Esdeath.

She has 1 good move which is time stop and she can use it once a day and that is it, she has no way to neg durability compared to everyone else and has no guaranteed oneshot move even in time stop.

Yeah putting op characters in a fun match never ends well unless everyone's op.
53vxbr.jpg

Small question (although I think I know the answer), would any of the characters honestly be afraid of Big Mom? If so, she can soul steal them, if not, then nah.

like really ? Big Mom? BIG MOM if i would be Issei i would leave the place the moment i see her like NOPE

She and Esdeath seem to be the weakest to me (Esdeath the 1st and Bambi the 2nd), their powers are too simple, but i think Erza is also close to them.
If people resist transmutation and soul hax or can weave an omnidirectional buckshot of balls that transmute things into bombs on contact which destroy souls, the rest must have something really good.

I do kinda agree on Erza though cuz rn she has variety but it’s not particularly great.

Small question (although I think I know the answer), would any of the characters honestly be afraid of Big Mom? If so, she can soul steal them, if not, then nah.
Haoshoku wouldn't knock them out (since they all have good willpower) but they would feel partially intimidated, and that would be good enough since you need to be even a little intimidated of her for her to take your lifespan.

I'm trying to find Linlin's soul and life potency.

Linlin can remove the soul of a person in the span of time, so seconds, minutes, hours, months.
The minimum she can take is seconds (via statements) and the most she has been stated to be capable of taking was 100 years.
3,155,695,200 seconds, so 3,155,695,200 souls is her potency. 3 Billion souls

Back