• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

True enough but Bambi only shows up in SS where she is made of reishi and seeing as a bunch of the Sternritter were alive for a thousand years and such, her being the same is highly likely. Also I yeah I messed up typing the intang, was meant to type the whole can’t be perceived thing spirits get.

Same applies to Zepo, a pirate, who got 30 years ripped out
Well, in-verse there isn't a single random who wouldn't fear Big Mom, they have prior knowledge and know her background as one of the Yonkou, i really don't think anyone here will fear her just because she is big since stats are equal.

Well, in-verse there isn't a single random who wouldn't fear Big Mom, they have prior knowledge and know her background as one of the Yonkou, i really don't think anyone here will fear her just because she is big since stats are equal.
It's not that they fear her, it's that they fear death, which is on her profile and in manga.

You don't need to fear Big Mom, you need to fear dying in general

It's not that they fear her, it's that they fear death, which is on her profile and in manga.

You don't need to fear Big Mom, you need to fear dying in general
Big Mom speaks directly to the human soul's attachment to life, while striking fear into her opponent.

From her profile, she is the one causing the fear, if BM striking fear in her opponent does not work them the soul taking does not work.

If issei lands dress break thats a W in my book, whats the consensus on the first drop out

Big Mom speaks directly to the human soul's attachment to life, while striking fear into her opponent.

From her profile, she is the one causing the fear, if BM striking fear in her opponent does not work them the soul taking does not work.
I'm about to delete the portions of the "notable abilities" section that don't go hand in hand with the manga and powers&abilities section since every one of those are just inaccurate.

Powers and Abilities
Soul Manipulation (Capable of inserting souls into objects to turn them to homies, and can rip out the souls of those who display even the slightest fear of death)

Weakness
Big Mom cannot steal the life of people who do not feel fear of death.

The same place you got yours from
If the person fears death for even a moment, Big Mom will be able to take their lifespan in any amount that she chooses; she can even take a person's entire remaining lifespan, instantly killing them. However, if the person is completely fearless when they choose to have their lifespan taken, Big Mom will be unable to do so, nullifying the technique.

Delta, BM, Issei, Ryuko, Crona and Merlin can't deal with the BFR, Dorothy can't BFR Chrome due to not being aware of her, Bambi and Erza are the only ones able to return from the BFR if i got it right.

IMO it will end with Chrome, Bambi, Erza and Dothy

The same place you got yours from
If the person fears death for even a moment, Big Mom will be able to take their lifespan in any amount that she chooses; she can even take a person's entire remaining lifespan, instantly killing them. However, if the person is completely fearless when they choose to have their lifespan taken, Big Mom will be unable to do so, nullifying the technique.
I am aware of this part, but it comes right after the part saying BM is striking fear and does not contradict it.

Does not matter here really, BFR will deal with BM, either that or Illusions.

I am aware of this part, but it comes right after the part saying BM is striking fear and does not contradict it.
That's never stated in manga, ever.

Don't trust the profile's "notable abilities" if they clearly aren't what they do.
Does not matter here really, BFR will deal with BM, either that or Illusions.
Dorothy's BFR does not work like that.

She doesn't just leave people in the dream world, she goes with them. So if they enter the dream world, Dorothy's there too.

Unless Dorothy just BFR's herself.

Delta, BM, Issei, Ryuko, Crona and Merlin can't deal with the BFR, Dorothy can't BFR Chrome due to not being aware of her, Bambi and Erza are the only ones able to return from the BFR if i got it right.

IMO it will end with Chrome, Bambi, Erza and Dothy
Delta is not going to be affected by the sleep she would defeat Dorothy which would return her to the main battle field.

BM's homies burn, electrocute, and stab everyone who's asleep. Even when Linlin's asleep, they're not

how potent/fast is dorothy bfr? how durable is dorothy esdeath can freeze time, merlin has the cube/magic cancel feel likes everyone will target dorothy if she does it

If Dorothy puts Big Mom to sleep, everything she throws at her will become a homie and beat her ass.

Another thing I don't think was mentioned is that Glamour World can create copies of people as long as she knows about them. These copies will have the powers of the original.

What exactly stops Dorothy from BFRing everyone with a thought, inflicting passive sleep manipulation, and summoning tens of clones that constantly come back that are as strong as the person being cloned, along with their abilities?

Another thing I don't think was mentioned is that Glamour World can create copies of people as long as she knows about them.
From my knowledge, we're not giving prior knowledge.

Question about Delta.

Delta can absorb ninjutsu and such but not natural elements.
Her lasers are not ninjutsu based, and Big Mom's homies are pure natural elements. What stops Big Mom from turning her lasers into a homie and using that to neg everybody?

What exactly stops Dorothy from BFRing everyone with a thought, inflicting passive sleep manipulation, and summoning tens of clones that constantly come back that are as strong as the person being cloned, along with their abilities?
In the real world, Big Mom's homies are beating her up.

Do people have willpower while asleep?

If not, Haoshoku haki knocks her out while Dorothy's sleeping

Nothing stops the BFRing some can escape though, sleep is resisted by Delta being a robot. Others dont resist but are capable of fighting back. Summoning tens of clones? Has she done this? And who did she clone been a while.

Delta can absorb ninjutsu and such but not natural elements.
Her lasers are not ninjutsu based, and Big Mom's homies are pure natural elements. What stops Big Mom from turning her lasers into a homie and using that to neg everybody?
She would have to put a clone in the laser the moment it is fired in the first place and she would have to suck out a soul from someone as well. On top of that Big mom would have to be thinking of doing that in the first place in character to a person's random attack which I sorely doubt she does unless you can prove otherwise.

Senktsu can move Ryuko around while shes asleep and can force her back into consciousness so sleepwouldnt do much against her

She would have to put a clone in the laser the moment it is fired in the first place and she would have to suck out a soul from someone as well. On top of that Big mom would have to be thinking of doing that in the first place in character to a person's random attack which I sorely doubt she does unless you can prove otherwise.
Kenbunshoku haki
they kinda have to get past the yami clones though.
The clones are irl? I thought they were in the dream world

In the real world, Big Mom's homies are beating her up.
I don’t exactly see what they beat up. Dorothy gets dragged in too, so that’s useless.

Nothing stops the BFRing some can escape though, sleep is resisted by Delta being a robot. Others dont resist but are capable of fighting back. Summoning tens of clones? Has she done this? And who did she clone been a while.
Against Yami.

Do people have willpower while asleep?

If not, Haoshoku haki knocks her out while Dorothy's sleeping
Dorothy also resists sleep manipulation.

Senktsu can move Ryuko around while shes asleep and can force her back into consciousness so sleepwouldnt do much against her
That’s fine, now how can she deal with fighting over 10 versions of herself that are exactly identical?

Back