• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Well, Delta is the only one going to fight Chrome?
Probably as a robot I doubt any of the soul stuff wuld work on her either, also her drone can see shit that stuff on the level of the rinnengan can not so thats another plus for her level of perception. She would start off using extended melee by elongating her body, would absorb attacks into her eye and release them back and would start spamming lasers that ignore durability by destroying cells and stop regeneration. I dont know who else resists the illusions though they would join in the fight.

Haoshoku wouldn't knock them out (since they all have good willpower) but they would feel partially intimidated, and that would be good enough since you need to be even a little intimidated of her for her to take your lifespan.

I'm trying to find Linlin's soul and life potency.

Linlin can remove the soul of a person in the span of time, so seconds, minutes, hours, months.
The minimum she can take is seconds (via statements) and the most she has been stated to be capable of taking was 100 years.
3,155,695,200 seconds, so 3,155,695,200 souls is her potency. 3 Billion souls
....that is not how any of this works lol.

Haoshoku wouldn't knock them out (since they all have good willpower) but they would feel partially intimidated, and that would be good enough since you need to be even a little intimidated of her for her to take your lifespan.

I'm trying to find Linlin's soul and life potency.

Linlin can remove the soul of a person in the span of time, so seconds, minutes, hours, months.
The minimum she can take is seconds (via statements) and the most she has been stated to be capable of taking was 100 years.
3,155,695,200 seconds, so 3,155,695,200 souls is her potency. 3 Billion souls
Is it accurate to compare a second of someone's lifespan to a full soul though? I thought that it would only count as a full soul if she took all of a person's lifespan?

Is it accurate to compare a second of someone's lifespan to a full soul though? I thought that it would only count as a full soul if she took all of a person's lifespan?
It is not accurate at all lol, the 100 years would be a full soul. Seems he is mixing up life and souls.

She can take a portion of a soul and put it in a homie, making it a completely new soul

What happens in her world? Also would leaving her world after everyone has been transported there count as self BFR/running away?

What happens in her world? Also would leaving her world after everyone has been transported there count as self BFR/running away?
in her dream world she can create anything and also everyone eventually falls to sleep never waking up again. As for Delta The BFR would work but I doubt a robot would be put to sleep.

normally id say yes, but for this match, if you can BFR out then you can avoid the conflict until Dorothy wakes up again.

She can take a portion of a soul and put it in a homie, making it a completely new soul
But doesn't Brooks fight against the homies show that even though they have souls, cause of the fact that their souls originate from a small portion of a persons soul, their souls are weak?

In Glamour World Dorothy can create pretty much anything she can image. As a side effect the more you stay in Glamour world the more tired you become and if you fall asleep you die.

Billions? Damn. If peeps are actually arguing fragments of a soul = a full soul, time to break out the atomic soul scaling ovo

But doesn't Brooks fight against the homies show that even though they have souls, cause of the fact that their souls originate from a small portion of a persons soul, their souls are weak?
It's not that it's because it's a small portion of a person's soul that makes it weak, it's because the souls in general are weak.

Linlin split her soul 3 ways and gave it to the homies, they tanked his soul manip.
That just means that her power is capable of granting life force sentience. Not that her soul manip from taking 100 years of a life is in the 3 billions.
Fair.

Just remembered that they're called "soul fragments", so no it wouldn't work.

It'd probably be in the hundreds or thousands since she takes portions of souls from the entire population of her kingdom

well that depends on if she would fear Big Mom in the first place.
She's not supposed to fear big mom, she's supposed to fear death.

I don't see "super fearless" on her profile, and most people on this wiki fear dying from my knowledge. She'd die

"Can absorb energy from the breasts of females to power his attacks"
he also resists soul attacks.
Can’t believe I have to ask this but I dunno with Issei ..... does he require contact or is it ranged?

Also which peeps have the ESP to sense souls cuz Bambi has all the basic intang and invisibility stuff. I assume Big Mom does but I dunno the rest.

To be fair though in the two battles we've seen Dorothy in she only takes multiple people into Glamour World once and that was when she was possesed. In her other battle she singled out Yami and stalled him.

Can’t believe I have to ask this but I dunno with Issei ..... does he require contact or is it ranged?
Contact

Super Breast Wave Cannon: It allows Issei to absorb energy from the breasts of females by attaching the tail of his armor to them, with the absorbed energy used for a large scale attack. Its power depends on the size of the breasts involved. As a side effect, the strength of the female will also be drained, leaving them unable to initiate countermeasures.

She's not supposed to fear big mom, she's supposed to fear death.

I don't see "super fearless" on her profile, and most people on this wiki fear dying from my knowledge. She'd die
I mean she is a magic knight I really doubt she would fear death as she leaps into death defying circumstances as part of the job.

m

Also which peeps have the ESP to sense souls cuz Bambi has all the basic intang and invisibility stuff. I assume Big Mom does but I dunno the rest.
mostly going off the profile as it's been like years since I've watched DXD.

It's not that it's because it's a small portion of a person's soul that makes it weak, it's because the souls in general are weak.

Linlin split her soul 3 ways and gave it to the homies, they tanked his soul manip.

Fair.

Just remembered that they're called "soul fragments", so no it wouldn't work.

It'd probably be in the hundreds or thousands since she takes portions of souls from the entire population of her kingdom
Got it.

Back