• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Well yami has very good willpower.
I don't mean "do the original people that Dorothy create have good willpower".

I mean "do those replicas that she create have willpower"?

Also, do they have souls? Because if they do, then she empowers Big Mom, and if they don't, she can turn them into homies.

The ones who can't get out of Dorothy's Magic on their own is

Big Mom
Delta
Issei
Crona
And Ryuko
delta - did we decide she can be affected?
bambi - she can bfr away but ive nvr seen any quincys use it in character
chrome - maybe?
If i am not missing something Chrome will just die from the sleep hax, even if it's done over time that's something she can't avoid.

0184-017.png

Does the stamina affect the speed of the sleep hax? Also, defeating Dorothy will wake up the ones who may have fall to sleep?

This just dropped my point.

So if she makes real people, then she creates their souls and such too.

Now, what stops Big Mom from taking the soul of everyone she makes?
Well they would have the will power and resistances of the originals.

Though wouldnt she be hard-pressed on copying the others in the match cause they would turn on her? She can make yami copies sure but I don't think copying the combatants or people in their minds would be in her favour.

Though wouldnt she be hard-pressed on copying the others in the match cause they would turn on her? She can make yami copies sure but I don't think copying the combatants or people in their minds would be in her favour.
turn on her? the perfect clones she makes arent controlled by her?

There's no real reason why she can't. And even then she can just choose someone who's more inclined to help her like Naruto or Kishin Asura

Well they would have the will power of the originals.
That would stop the Haoshoku from working on them.

Here's the thing.

Dorothy likes to use elements in the dream world. She's capable of making real people, but she mainly makes elements.
0184-012.png

If Big Mom takes advantage of that, she can turn them into homies that overpower her.

I‘m saying that using Reve as an example to say Dorothy uses projectiles more is wrong. In the fight with Yami she only used clones for the most part.

There's no real reason why she can't. And even then she can just choose someone who's more inclined to help her like Naruto or Kishin Asura
Naruto? Wait, she can create copies of the characters in her enemies memories? If she makes a clone of Mukuro and Asura, everyone. is. dead.

What is Delta even doing in this instance?

I see she won't fall asleep, but how is she even going to fight?

She can also read the thoughts of those trapped inside and manifest people from their memories, i think she claps everyone in the bfr world

She can legit do that by reading BM's mind 💀
She can also read the thoughts of those trapped inside and manifest people from their memories, i think she claps everyone in the bfr world
She'll make Kaido and Katakuri, who are Big Mom's allies.

Let's give Big Mom a flying dragon with good dura and someone with future sight, and that's wraps

She'll make Kaido and Katakuri, who are Big Mom's allies.

Let's give Big Mom a flying dragon with good dura and someone with future sight, and that's wraps
reading big mom mind i dont think she'l want to make kaido and katakuri, also from the black clover captains fight i skimmed sounds like the clones she makes are under her control

some characters here would resist.
not sure if BM has any resistance here.
She has no resistance, but the ability isn't immediate.

She'll turn every element to her homie, she'll take the souls of any real person that she sees, and her homies will fight for her even if she's sleeping.
reading big mom mind i dont think she'l want to make kaido and katakuri, also from the black clover captains fight i skimmed sounds like the clones she makes are under her control
Big Mom's right hand man is Katakuri and her rival who is her ally as of now is Kaido. She'll definitely want them.

They'll be under their control because those were her allies. Someone else with the same exact ability wasn't able to put the people she made under control.

Back