• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

His entire offensive powerset involves creating optical illusions to make him invisible and appear in multiple places simultaneously

Unless the illusion that shes creating uses mind manip that is more potent than Ryuko's resistance ryuko would notice shes in an illusion
Do his after images even bleed or look like real deaths? Can't remember.

Ryuko has no resistance to perception manipulation in her profile, and they can bypass layers of resistance (re-reading her fights, she should probably be around 4 layers of resistance bypassing.

That's also assuming that she can aborb so many at once, at most it's one or 2 getting smothered by 30 a round.
And that is assuming she decides to just stand there and absorb them instead ofm.. you know.. moving.
Dude. It was on the page
Yes I know what happened thanks.

You'd have to prove that she can absorb a constant volley of reishi that transmutes her into a bomb if even one touches her or a Reishi ball enough to engulf at least a block.
She doesn't have to absorb every single on of them. Moving out of the way is a thing. Heck she can grow out her limbs to block and sacrifice them.

ok it seems like after Bambietta's Aoe everyone now needs to deal with ryoko's passive shockwaves how does everyone deal with that?

And that is assuming she decides to just stand there and absorb them instead ofm.. you know.. moving.
Yes I know what happened thanks.

She doesn't have to absorb every single on of them. Moving out of the way is a thing. Heck she can grow out her limbs to block and sacrifice them.
Moving is just as risky since she's still being pelted by a girl who can do so as long as needed, she can't dodge and absorb each and every one.
And at best that would help with one volley. What stops Bambi from just flinging more? All it takes is a single one to her torso or near her head turn her into a bomb and take her out.

I assumed Asura was already out and about but if he isn't then it might be Merlin's.
Yeah, we've been talking about Asura coming up if something happens to them in the thread. Asura doesn't start out I don't think, unless that changes.

But honestly, it shouldn't start out. If it starts out, everyone gets mind haxed and they insta-win.

Merlin's big AOE Time Stop requires prep-time like the 10 minute casting spell thing, the small single-target one is thought-based and instant.

I honestly have no idea. She'd want to target the people who are immediate threats to her and she'd have the toughest time dealing with, so if Crona uses the mad blood thing she'd 100% get targeted first. I don't know about Big Mom.

What does Big Mom have that makes her a target?
shes big, shes loud, has a above it all, self centered kinda attitude, a very attractive pink, the homies gang hanging around her and her aoe weather abilities are very flashy.
edit: i thought u were talking about who everyone was likely gonna gang up on, if its merlin itll definitly be crona first

Crona probably just gets loltimestopped right away. Maybe Merlin was too haxy? But without Merlin Crona would just sweep with Asura, so nah. Ezra can resist that, so I think she's fine.

leave her alone
shes loud
She's actually not that loud unless food's involved
has a above it all
fair
self centered kinda attitude
Not at all.
She built a kingdom for the sole purpose of having all people coming together
a very attractive pink
conceit.jpg

the homies gang hanging around her
A hat, a fireball and a cloud of storms, the average anime character
and her aoe weather abilities are very flashy.
She needs to start the abilities, she wouldn't get "hehe timestop instantly" since the storms aren't in effect yet.
edit: i thought u were talking about who everyone was likely gonna gang up on, if its merlin itll definitly be crona first
Nah lmao

Bambietta and merlin are like the only ones i can see getting rid of crona without awakening the kishin.
Chrome's illusions might awaken the kishin, most of the others can't get past low-high or bypass the resistances.

We still worrying about these haxed goddesses.

What is Delta doing to being burned and electrocuted?

Voting Erza to get the next book, honestly thought she'd be axed way earlier than this. Erza's resistance to hax comes from her Holy Hammer which he needs to equip to gain the resistances, it isn't something that passively happens without it being equipped. And it isn't in character for her either as she's only used it once in the series.

So yeah there you go, unless Erza starts this fight off using her Holy Hammer (which she doesn't.) then she's getting yeeted.

Voting Erza to get the next book, honestly thought she'd be axed way earlier than this. Erza's resistance to hax comes from her Holy Hammer which he needs to equip to gain the resistances, it isn't something that passively happens without it being equipped. And it isn't in character for her either as she's only used it once in the series.

So yeah there you go, unless Erza starts this fight off using her Holy Hammer (which she doesn't.) then she's getting yeeted.
She doesn't need the holy hammer out to have her resistance. She needs it to nullify those effects on others but not herself.

We still worrying about these haxed goddesses.

What is Delta doing to being burned and electrocuted?
low mid regen and she can absorb energy store it then reflect

does erza have any passive resist or does it all come from her armors?

Could you post the clip? A singular screen shot doesn't tell me much about the context, because she didn't have those resistances on her when she was fighting Cobra until she whipped the Hammer out.

id like to just add, that if your ability to see Invisible things or Illusions or range etc is based on precog or Extrasensory Perception, your getting negged by Chrome, her powers counter those things.
The only reason Crona could sense Chrome is that she can specifically sense her SOUL. she would still not be able to see a body or know what Chrome is doing Physically other than where her location is.

There is a chance she can null even soul vision tho, since many characters were able to see Ghost, but it is left unclear if he is visible or if only DWF users could see him. And i am quite inclined to say Chrome will start to kill everyone at this point, so it would be good to know who she can kill and who she can't.

Wow; Just now seeing this, and I have to say... does "no outside influence" mean no Mukuro Rokudo for Chrome?

Because she literally can't survive in this key without his constant help.

Edit:

Her reality warping is also pretty broken, and all of the powers she can do with it weren't added because at the time it was accepted I was so upset about Mukuro not getting a certain ability, that I stepped away from KHR profiles for months. Then the move happened soon after and I forgot about it.

Last edited:
I thought she was already creating her own organs in choice?

Also, even in SBA Accelerator can still use his powers, i don't think Chrome is any different.

I thought she was already creating her own organs in choice?

Also, even in SBA Accelerator can still use his powers, i don't think Chrome is any different.
She tried creating her own organs, but she wasn't good enough at it, so she spent half of her time in a hospital bed and the rest limping around, when Mukuro was taken out.

She wasn't able to actually fight without Mukuro until either inheritance ceremony arc or curse of the rainbow; forgot which it was.

http://zjcdn.*********.org/store/manga/880/19-169.0/compressed/ch._169.reborn169_01.jpghttp://zjcdn.*********.org/store/manga/880/19-169.0/compressed/ch._169.reborn169_10.jpg

Delta can absorb ninjutsu and such but not natural elements.
Her lasers are not ninjutsu based, and Big Mom's homies are pure natural elements. What stops Big Mom from turning her lasers into a homie and using that to neg everybody?
Delta doesn't have restrictions to what she can and can not absorb, Karma has.
Delta's eye is a different technology.

She tried creating her own organs, but she wasn't good enough at it, so she spent half of her time in a hospital bed and the rest limping around, when Mukuro was taken out.

She wasn't able to actually fight without Mukuro until either inheritance ceremony arc or curse of the rainbow; forgot which it was.
So it was Future Mukuro who recreated her organs? Damn.

Anyway, if we are allowing Asura, at least allow Chrome's organs, even if she can't summon Mukuro, or change Chrome to her Rainbow Curse self, i am fine with both options.

Actually; she is able to move better post choice-arc training, presumably without Mukuro helping her (That's only a presumption though, we really don't know), so maybe Chrome can fight by herself.

Delta doesn't have restrictions to what she can and can not absorb, Karma has.
Delta's eye is a different technology.
Delta was stated to be able to absorb chakra or jutsu.
Via verse equalization, that means that she could technically absorb Haki.

Devil Fruits ≠ Haki, so she can not absorb Devil Fruits.

Back