• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Delta was stated to be able to absorb chakra or jutsu.
Via verse equalization, that means that she could technically absorb Haki.

Devil Fruits ≠ Haki, so she can not absorb Devil Fruits.
I disagree, unless we see a statement saying that she can't absorb natural elements (Like Karma) she should be fine. Her technology seems different then Karma, she absorbs techniques and stores techniques as a whole because if she deconstructs the rasengan into chakra (like any other Naruto absorption) she won't be able to reflect it back, her absorption is similar to ningets where they seal ninjutsu into tiny cartridges.

Also I noticed some people downplay her absorption capabilities.
Naruto was continuously producing Giant Rasengan which she was continuously absorbing, it wasn't just one big rasengan, it lasted for about 7 pages.

I disagree, unless we see a statement saying that she can't absorb natural elements (Like Karma) she should be fine. Her technology seems different then Karma, she absorbs techniques and stores techniques as a whole because if she deconstructs the rasengan into chakra (like any other Naruto absorption) she won't be able to reflect it back.
NLF, that's saying she could absorb anything, and that's not how it works.
There needs to be proof that she can absorb natural elements, or better yet, abilities that aren't equalized.

NLF, that's saying she could absorb anything, and that's not how it works.
There needs to be proof that she can absorb natural elements, or better yet, abilities that aren't equalized.
Btw, i know stats are equal, but where in 6B does BM scale? Teach or Newgate?

Homies are not DFs last I checked which I believe was why they could not be hit by haki (correct me if I am wrong).
They could not be hit by haki because they have no "true body".
The logias transform into elements, but they have a real body that can be affected (Juvia, Suigetsu, Gengetsu).
Prometheus and Zeus don't transform into elements, they are elements, which means that they have no true body to affect.

Edit: If you mean logias (which have nothing to do w/ this convo), I'll explain below.

Devil Fruit based elemental attacks are all Natural.

They can merge with things in Nature that copy their ability (Gasu Gasu), they copy the speeds of their element (Goro Goro and Pika Pika), they can control already existing elements in nature (Suna Suna), they show similarities with their elements irl (Goro Goro stated to be SoLightning and moves through gold, + doesn't work on rubber, plus a scientific standpoint was needed to defeat the user), referred to as nature in an SBS, literally means "Nature System", yeah they're all natural.

Homies are not DFs last I checked which I believe was why they could not be hit by haki (correct me if I am wrong).
Talking about logias, they can control already existing elements, turn them into it and create more, if the created by them counts as natural or non-natural is basically impossible to know IMO.

They could not be hit by haki because they have no "true body".
Is this explained in verse? Because else it doesnt make sense when Luffy was capable of hitting Caesar who was always partially gas.
The logias transform into elements, but they have a real body that can be affected (Juvia, Suigetsu, Gengetsu).
Reminds me that Gengetsu is missing his intang.
Prometheus and Zeus don't transform into elements, they are elements, which means that they have no true body to affect.
That's cool but it still doesn't prove that DFs are real elements. Unlike the homies they came from a fruit that gave people powers not peoplep who started off as real elements. Whatever this is derailing and irrelevant to the match.

Yeah i think Merlin hard counters both Ryuko and Crona if she really uses time stop that early, and maybe Bambi as well.

And Big Mom, actually, time stop hard counters everyone here afaik.

Because if she sees it's effect on something, she's gonna realize "that's not something I want to deal with"
she wont know what the effect is other than seeing people get mindcontrolled, she wont know about absorption nor soul destruction.
this is also just assuming she doesn't just BFR Crona instead which is what she does in character.

Also Merlin wont have the stamina to keep time stopping people. She barely does so and we see when she does it against Cath she was huffing a bit implying that it is tiring.

The 10-minutes casting time time stop is the one that has AOE. Her single-target one has no casting time we're shown and is thought-based.

she wont know what the effect is other than seeing people get mindcontrolled, she wont know about absorption nor soul destruction.
this is also just assuming she doesn't just BFR Crona instead which is what she does in character.
To be fair, if she sees someone get mind controlled, she's not gonna want to deal with that lmao. But yeah the BFR thing is just as likely to happen.

Like legitimately what is stopping Merlin from getting caught in the cross fire of Ryuko's city wide shockwaves.

why would Merlin Analyze Crona Specifically who she knows nothing about while avoiding getting injured by multiple other enemies?

The only person here that knows about Crona is Chrome, and whats stopping Chrome from attacking Merlin first, because I'm pretty sure she would consider Timestop a bigger threat because she knows she can avoid Asura if she doesn't awaken it.

I still can't stop seeing Big Mom and Crona fighting each other.

Wtf why Crona is here? Crona has no confirmed gender, i got Issei but Crona?

Like legitimately what is stopping Merlin from getting caught in the cross fire of Ryuko's city wide shockwaves.
Nothing really, besides Perfect Cube.
why would Merlin Analyze Crona Specifically who she knows nothing about while avoiding getting injured by multiple other enemies?
She wouldn't analyze anyone specifically, she just analyzes the general battlefield and everyone she can see fighting.
The only person here that knows about Crona is Chrome, and whats stopping Chrome from attacking Merlin first, because I'm pretty sure she would consider Timestop a bigger threat because she knows she can avoid Asura if she doesn't awaken it.
Idk. I don't know what Chrome can do so idk what I can argue for Merlin there.

Yeah Chrome would be aware of Asura if his soul is inside Crona, but she has no idea about timestop. Merlin would be a target since she does not resist perception hax, but she will not be aware of timestop.

Because this was posted at the tail end of the last page.

Votes so far.

Crona: 2
Ryuko: 1
Big MOM: 2
Delta: 1
Chrome:1
Erza: 1

Back