• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Your basis isn't that he's actually fought or lasted this long it's from him sharing Kurama's Chakra which is nowhere near enough to prove that he has 2 years worth of stamina with zero onscreen feats or statements to back thi
I added to my point I don't think he has that much stamina the entire point is delta's energy consumption Vs Naruto's amount of energy, stamina and energy amount are still 2 different things even if they correlate.

Any reason she will even know Chrome is hiding? Chrome can make a illusion of herself, send it to be battle and let it die, just like she did against Mammon and Mukuro did against the funerals.
The guy she fought spammed illusory copies while making himself invisible so

Also this is assuming that Chrome immdiatly tries to 1v1 ryuko

Yeah, Kenboshoku Haki normally just has good analytical skills and senses that act as analytical prediction, Future Sight Kenboshoku is another level of Ken entirely. All that we know of atm is that she has Ken.

I added to my point I don't think he has that much stamina the entire point is delta's energy consumption Vs Naruto's amount of energy, stamina and energy amount are still 2 different things even if they correlate.
And I've added to my point that Naruto and thus Delta have no where near the stamina to keep aborbing Bambi's Reishi like you claim, especially when Naruto himself was outright tired against the 10 Tails even before The Allied Shinobi Forces showed up to back him up and out of Chakra Mode.

And I've added to my point that Naruto and thus Delta have no where near the stamina to keep aborbing Bambi's Reishi like you claim, especially when Naruto himself was outright tired against the 10 Tails even before The Allied Shinobi Forces showed up to back him up and out of Chakra Mode.
That is if you are expecting the fight to have gone on for days. Within the moment I am assuming the fight has not gone on for that long yet so I don't see why it is that delay would be unable to absorb Bambi's reishi which has not been implied to be anything huge as far as I know like Naruto's has.

Yeah, Kenboshoku Haki normally just has good analytical skills and senses that act as analytical prediction, Future Sight Kenboshoku is another level of Ken entirely. All that we know of atm is that she has Ken.
Nah bro regular Kenbun is wild.
They call out attacks before they're fired.
0597-010.png
0597-011.png

That is if you are expecting the fight to have gone on for days. Within the moment I am assuming the fight has not gone on for that long yet so I don't see why it is that delay would be unable to absorb Bambi's reishi which has not been implied to be anything huge as far as I know like Naruto's has.
Because Bambi and who she scales to has more stamina than Delta and who she scales to. Bambi outright shows that she can increase the size of her Explode Reishi and that's pre Vollstandig.

Because Bambi and who she scales to has more stamina than Delta and who she scales to. Bambi outright shows that she can increase the size of her Explode Reishi and that's pre Vollstandig.
Ok dude you are saying that someone who has tier 6 amounts of energy is going to be producing more than someone who has tier 5? Are you being serious here?

This is the same person where upon Toneri absorbing his energy claimed he was going to blow up the planet. I know that stays are equalised here but this is going beyond stats at this point with your arguments.

Ok dude you are saying that someone who has tier 6 amounts of energy is going to be producing more than someone who has tier 5? Are you being serious here?
AP has nothing to do with Stamina in combination with stats being equal. A tier 8 can have limitless stamina while a tier 2 can have stamina that only lasts an hour.

AP has nothing to do with Stamina in combination with stats being equal.
Holy shit...yes I ******* know that I literally stated up above that I was assuming that the fight had not gone on for that long. Yes she has more stamina if we are really scaling her to the 3 months thing. But stamina does not equal energy as I have said multiple times. Delta can absorb far more energy than Bambi can put out in a shorter time frame. She eventually might be tired out due to having less stamina I agree to that. But it has literally nothing to do wit my point. Which is that in the shorter term Delta has been shown capable of absorbing more than enough energy.

Holy shit...yes I ******* know that I literally stated up above that I was assuming that the fight had not gone on for that long. Yes she has more stamina if we are really scaling her to the 3 months thing. But stamina does not equal energy as I have said multiple times. Delta can absorb far more energy than Bambi can put out in a shorter time frame. She eventually might be tired out due to having less stamina I agree to that. But it has literally nothing to do wit my point. Which is that in the shorter term Delta has been shown capable of absorbing more than enough energy.
In which there's a scan blatantly showing her output a large amount all at once with it being in character to spam her Reishi. Absorb one and she just gets bombarded or hit with a larger one.

In which there's a scan blatantly showing her output a large amount all at once with it being in character to spam her Reishi. Absorb one and she just gets bombarded or hit with a larger one.
And you know that large amount is meant to be a significant amount of her stamina and somehow scale to tier 5 energy?

In fact since when has energy absorption had to do with stamina on the wiki. That has always had to do with AP last I checked.

Reading his profile he does not have perception manipulation or even illusion creation
His entire offensive powerset involves creating optical illusions to make him invisible and appear in multiple places simultaneously

Unless the illusion that shes creating uses mind manip that is more potent than Ryuko's resistance ryuko would notice shes in an illusion

And you know that large amount is meant to be a significant amount of her stamina and somehow scale to tier 5 energy?
And again They're all equalized. They could all be Tier 5, which makes this argument useless or all be Tier 7 which still makes this argument useless.
In fact since when has energy absorption had to do with stamina on the wiki. That has always had to do with AP last I checked.
Case by Case depending on how the Absorption works. Your argument entirely revolves around her not having a sufficient amount of reishi to counter her Absorption, not that she doesn't have the AP for it.

And again They're all equalized. They could all be Tier 5, which makes this argument useless or all be Tier 7 which still makes this argument useless.
Yes which means that she should have no problems absorbing her reishi. My argument was based on you stating stuff as if adult Naruto somehow has less energy(not stamina since you don't seem to get that) than Bambi which is ludicrous to say the least.

Case by Case depending on how the Absorption works. Your argument entirely revolves around her not having a sufficient amount of reishi to counter her Absorption, not that she doesn't have the AP for it.
My argument revolves around Delta being capable of absorbing similar AP to herself. Which is the case. Yours revolves around stamina which has never been a basis for absorption up until one opponent is reaching the stamina limits in a fight.

reading the pages im not sure who goes.
merlin is def safe with magic, so is chrome being nearly undetectable to everyone,

its say ryuko has a fierce, stubborn and fearless personality (likes to charge headfirst into danger?) + large aoe attacks mayb minor target

i know delta, bambietta and big mom have a loud self centered type personality so they would be likely targets
but delta conveniently has the relevant resists, can fly has good regen and bambi also can fly and thank **** she is invisible but carpet nuke makes her a bigger target

big mom on the other hand is big :c uses homies, has large area of effect weather manip also making her a major target, crona using tsunami blood also makes her a major target anyone besides chrome know that crona is a ticking time bomb with asura
did we decide if bambietta body/soul obliterating crona would put her down for good? or should we restrict asura?

does erza survive as collateral?

Yes which means that she should have no problems absorbing her reishi.
And Bambi should have zero problems overcoming her Absorption with spam and b i g reishi
My argument revolves around Delta being capable of absorbing similar AP to herself. Which is the case. Your revolves around stamina which has never been a basis for absorption up until one opponent is reaching the stamina limits in a fight.
In which case all it took to overpower that was output enough energy all at once, which is exactly what Naruto did. He did nothing special outside of that. And Bambi should have zero issues replicating given that AP is a non issue.

And Bambi should have zero problems overcoming her Absorption with spam and b i g reishi
If she doesn't get spammed back by the reflection which she would not see coming.
In which case all it took to overpower that was output enough energy all at once, which is exactly what Naruto did.
Yes because Naruto has a ridiculous amount of energy not stamina before we go on this whole tirade again. Bambi has no indication of replicating what Naruto did she has stamina yes but that is different to energy amount which is what Naruto did. It wasn't a stamina feat nor was it an AP feat(although Naruto clearly scales above her) it was a sheer energy amount feat. I see no indication that Bambi can replicate that.

If we don't restrict Asura and give him his type 8, then he's pretty much 100% unstopable and the only people who can maybe do something like Merlin with ice, bfr and timestop is passived, only people who survive is Ryuko and Delta, and Kishin passively jams eletronics, so Delta might be in a bad spot.

If we don't restrict Asura and don't give him his type 8, then he probably still dies to bambietta along with Crona.
( his type 8 is 100% legit tho and shouldn't be just a possibly imo )

If she doesn't get spammed back by the reflection which she would not see coming.
That's also assuming that she can aborb so many at once, at most it's one or 2 getting smothered by 30 a round.
Yes because Naruto has a ridiculous amount of energy not stamina before we go on this whole tirade again. Bambi has no indication of replicating what Naruto did she has stamina yes but that is different to energy amount which is what Naruto did. It wasn't a stamina feat nor was it an AP feat(although Naruto clearly scales above her) it was a sheer energy amount feat. I see no indication that Bambi can replicate that.
Dude. It was on the page

Naruto makes a Big Ball Rasengan

Delta starts to absorb it

Naruto simply makes it bigger.

Delta ends up with no absorption and soon into a crater.

You'd have to prove that she can absorb a constant volley of reishi that transmutes her into a bomb if even one touches her or a Reishi ball enough to engulf at least a block.

If we don't restrict Asura and give him his type 8, then he's pretty much 100% unstopable and the only people who can maybe do something like Merlin with ice, bfr and timestop is passived, only people who survive is Ryuko and Delta, and Kishin passively jams eletronics, so Delta might be in a bad spot.

If we don't restrict Asura and don't give him his type 8, then he probably still dies to bambietta along with Crona.
( his type 8 is 100% legit tho and shouldn't be just a possibly imo )
"and timestop is passived" huh?

Back