• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Argument from disbelief
It's not argument from disbelief she has literally never time stopped such a big range or time stopped from such a long range unless you can prove otherwise.

I don't remember it taking a full 10 minutes against Cath?? Where's that come from? Also, how's anybody gonna know she'll stop time if she uses her spell?
Post the use against Cath I can't remember it well. He 10mins comes from when she attempted to use it against meliodas to stop his awakening.

It's not argument from disbelief she has literally never time stopped such a big range or time stopped from such a long range unless you can prove otherwise.
The profile says her casting range is 299km. That's a spell she casts.
Post the use against Cath I can't remember it well. He 10mins comes from when she attempted to use it against meliodas to stop his awakening.
Against Cath i'm pretty sure it just happens like any other spell. I'll go read it real quick to confirm, though.

IMO, hiding would still be Chrome's first attack since she even did that against Mammon in her first fight, but when she wants she can just kill anyone's brain with her illusions since you die if you are fooled by them.

Yes but I am saying that he was capable of doing so even if he was tired after wards he still had the energy to do so.
That's just what I said in a different wording. My point is how does this mean he has more stamina than Ichigo or Isshin, since you even said he did this in one setting and that he was tired afterwards in combination with some more fighting. A Rusty Isshin was only exhausted after 3 months while Ichigo was fine and carrying him.

Is Chrome able to see invisible ghosts? ....... actually, who can see invisible ghosts. I know Big Mom can precog explosions with future sight to help avoid them but what about the rest.

Is that a counter to Chrome?

Invisibility =/= perception manipulation.
Her counter was to literally attack everything, at once with an AoE attack so i'd say yeah her AoEing the battlefield with shockwaves and ranged cuts would do the trick

That's just what I said in a different wording. My point is how does this mean he has more stamina than Ichigo or Isshin, since you even said he did this in one setting and that he was tired afterwards in combination with some more fighting. A Rusty Isshin was only exhausted after 3 months while Ichigo was fine and carrying him.
Because what he did adds up with the stamina of all the others. Assuming only 1000 shinobi and each only can fight for one day(we know they can and have fought for much more) means that he provided over two and a half years of energy for just one person that is far more than 3 months. Him getting tired after that is not a problem at all.

whats her passive city aoe
Her willpower shockwaves, basically whenever she fights a strong-willed opponent she passively gives off shockwaves that have city-sized AoE, sort of like Big Mom's conqueror's haki

Since she's going to be fighting clones of herself its basically guaranted that she will be giving off these shockwaves

Is Chrome able to see invisible ghosts? ....... actually, who can see invisible ghosts. I know Big Mom can precog explosions with future sight to help avoid them but what about the rest.
page say she can sense killing intent equalised verse bleach characters basically only get to be invisible

edit: you werent talking about bleach my bad

Erza can fight people even with all her senses removed so invisibility and illusions probably get countered by her.

Her willpower shockwaves, basically whenever she fights a strong-willed opponent she passively gives off shockwaves that have city-sized AoE, sort of like Big Mom's conqueror's haki
If she's like, passively blasting city wide shockwave AOEs then that would be a big target on her back

Because what he did adds up with the stamina of all the others. Assuming only 1000 shinobi and each only can fight for one day(we know they can and have fought for much more) means that he provided over two and a half years of energy for just one person that is far more than 3 months. Him getting tired after that is not a problem at all.
That.....makes no sense. They weren't all fighting for a day, they had nightly breaks with taking into account the night raids in combination with the fact that several of them were exhausted before getting a power boost from Naruto and the war was literally 2 days. It's an extreme stretch to say Naruto has 2 years worth of chakra from this with no clear feats saying this.

Casting range yet again should not refer to all her spells because that is positively dishonest. And definitely is not the aoe of her time stop which has never show it.
Actually, now that i'm thinking about it, she can't time stop EVERYTHING in that range. She can just cast the spell in that range. Still good though, she just takes someone completely out of the fight from basically 300km away.
Ok I admit to that. Though still not the range.
Fair.

That.....makes no sense. They weren't all fighting for a day, they had nightly breaks with taking into account the night raids in combination with the fact that several of them were exhausted before getting a power boost from Naruto and the war was literally 2 days. It's an extreme stretch to say Naruto has 2 years worth of chakra from this with no clear feats saying this.
How does that make no sense. They are capable of fighting for at least a day without rest. Ninja even run across countries in days with minimal rest. Naruto provides far more than their chakra with his cloak meaning that his total chakra is far above all of them. It makes perfect sense considering that Naruto can make literal thousands of shadow clones as a mere kid while kakashi could make only a few.

You seem to forget that this isn't about stamina(not saying Naruto can fight for 2 and a half years straight or some shit) but energy amount.

How does that make no sense. They are capable of fighting for at least a day without rest. Ninja even run across countries in days with minimal rest. Naruto provides far more than their chakra with his cloak meaning that his total chakra is far above all of them. It makes perfect sense considering that Naruto can make literal thousands of shadow clones as a mere kid while kakashi could make only a few
Because they literally didn't. The basic shinobi was not fighting for 2 days straight as Kakashi =/= the basic shinobi, they outright had camps set up to rest and tend to the wounded which literally contradicts this. Your basis isn't that he's actually fought or lasted this long it's from him sharing Kurama's Chakra which is nowhere near enough to prove that he has 2 years worth of stamina with zero onscreen feats or statements to back this up but heavy extrapolation.

Back