• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta (Houkai Gakuen) Stat CRT determination thing?

So, basically, the title says it. I made a blog for Delta from Houkai Gakuen 2 and Ant said to make a CRT first so ye, I'm going to do that:
I think I'll start with the AP. Basically, Delta as the HoL was made by Otto to become God (A term in both HG2 and Hi3 used for the Will of the Houkai) and then far exceeded his expectations, and even while she was infantile she was both beyond human and herrscher. She also transcended everything on the planet which would include the likes of Kiana and Jhana (Jhana being a being that's capable of slapping God Kiana who I think has some H1C scaling if I remember right? I still need to find those statements nd what not) so yeah.

As for speed, she exceeds Jhana who travelled from the Centarus galaxy to the Earth in under 50 years

Back