• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After my last thread was already done I came up with another idea I'd like to give a go. Hope its not a stomp.

Since Delsin is waiting for a new game he's taken a pizza delivery job to make ends meet. Aku wanted his pizza EXTRA THICC, it comes to blows.

Fight takes place in New York City, streets are empty. Both start same distance as Standard Battle Assumptions, Delsin starts with smoke. Win by any means, speed is equalised.

Delsin Rowe - 0

Aku - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Delsin would have to switch to Neon for him to conceivably get past Aku's regen, methinks.

Otherwise Aku haxes the living hell out of him.

Delsin's going to get nuked to High 6-C anyways so

Probably not gonna do stuff

Gargoyle One said:
Isnt Aku made of Darkness?
Yeah

And he kinda phases through everything not specifically design to kill him like Jack's Sword or other holy magics.

Neither of which Delsin has

Not really

I'm literally telling you an ability and how Delsin can't counter.

NLF would be saying that it means Aku can't be killed by like, Reinhard's spear

Delsin doesn't have a conceptual spear to throw, he has matter manip which I don't know works on living darkness that kinda phases through conveniental attacks

Stillwinston said:
Isn't that kinda NLF?
I mean, if Aku isn't made of conventional matter, not really.

Although on the Macro-Quantum scale IDK if that would help Aku.

That put, I doubt Delsin has the AoE range to atomize Aku all at once. And no, "tens of Kilometers" is his projectile range, not how much of an AoE his powers can cover.

Back