• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Because Cole vs All Might is overdone

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Alternate Title: All Might fights a lamer All For One.

All jokes aside, I will remake that fight yet agai at another date. In the meantime, here's this.

Good Karma Delsin vs Prime All Might

Delsin starts with smoke.

Starting distance is 10 meters.

Delsin rowe by anubisdhl-db6t3a7
vs.
My hero academia wallpapers mobile all might by fadil089665-db64z4c-1-

>Lamer All for One

>Doesn't even use Evil Delsin

SMH

I mean yeah All Might can't resist being broken to particles but shut up

All Might has a slight edge in AP and experience, but Delsin has him beat in terms of versatility and range battle. He may not abuse hax like his Evil self, but he still makes heavy use of his ranged attacks, combining it with his mobility granted by his dash moves to skirt around the battlefield to pressure his targets.

Sticking with smoke is probably a bad idea since All Might's wind attacks will instantly shut them down. Neon and Video will absolutely screw with a physical fighter like All Might, with stuff like time-stop, summoning and invisibility giving Delsin an edge.

Thing is, Delsin's go to take down, restraints, won't work on All Might due to LS difference. So it really comes down to if Delsin can wear down All Might before he goes Plus Ultra. Regen makes me want to say yes but I'll wait for more opinions.

Delsin is at once Lamer and Less Lame All For One... he takes time to get the abilities but the abilities themselves are stupidly more variated.

Hmm, All For One in an InFamous setting...

I'll remember to comment here again after giving it a thought.

Back