• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:
- Both 8-B
  • Spider-man's "Mark IV" Key is used
  • Deku's "Joint training arc" Key is used
  • Deku has prior knowledge
  • Battle takes place in new york
  • Speed equalized

Deku:
The Origin Story Of Deku | In The Spirit Of Anime | NewsBreak Original

Spider-Man: (A_Stoned_Orc, ThePrimalHunter, LeoEpicGamer8910, Marvel_Champion_07, Greatsage13th, King_Dom470)

Spider-Man - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Voting Spider-Man. Deku might be AWARE of the Spidey-Sense, but he's not getting past it. On top of that, Parker's got more experience, better gear, and more skill as a fighter.

Peter has better LS so litteraly nothing is stopping Peter from turning Deku into a cocoon with his webbing right when the fight starts

Isn't this a stomp? Once Deku gets webbed, the match is over.
I don't think it's a stomp since Deku is aware of his webbing and would know he should avoid it even if it would be difficult for him (But he does also have anylitical prediction which could help him avoid them). He's also around 3 times stronger and his flight and air manipulation might throw spidey off. Blackwhip could also cause trouble for spidey.

I don't think it's a stomp since Deku is aware of his webbing and would know he should avoid it even if it would be difficult for him (But he does also have anylitical prediction which could help him avoid them). He's also around 3 times stronger and his flight and air manipulation might throw spidey off. Blackwhip could also cause trouble for spidey.
Deku can not fly in this key and can not use black whip either. His air blasts aren't useful here, since Spidey easily avoids those with his precog and instinctive reactions.

Looks like a stomp thanks to Class M webbing.

Peter also just exceeds Deku in every category. Skill, versatility, experience, etc.

Izuku cannot fly in his 8-B state, if you actually read his profile instead of skimming it, you'd know that.

His flight is only usable when at 100%, where he can kick off the air.

I agree that this is a stomp. Prior knowledge or not, Izuku has no way of hitting Spidey and cannot break out of his webs when caught.

Spidey's own senses far surpass anything Izuku has ever predicted in this key, it's not even funny.

Izuku cannot fly in his 8-B state, if you actually read his profile instead of skimming it, you'd know that.

His flight is only usable when at 100%, where he can kick off the air.

I agree that this is a stomp. Prior knowledge or not, Izuku has no way of hitting Spidey and cannot break out of his webs when caught.

Spidey's own senses far surpass anything Izuku has ever predicted in this key, it's not even funny.
ight my bad

Back