• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if he stores the energy from multiple 30% attacks he could have the energy of 3 (17.6 KT), 4 (23.2 KT), maybe 5 (29 KT) of them.
so take that as you will.
this store stuff seems alittle fishy but I haven’t seen the mha page for the percent process in a while, so I’ll let it slide.
Well I mean he would have to have the stored energy in the first place, can’t just pull it out his ass, or can he…🤔

this store stuff seems alittle fishy but I haven’t seen the mha page for the percent process in a while, so I’ll let it slide.
Well I mean he would have to have the stored energy in the first place, can’t just pull it out his ass, or can he…🤔
Fa-Jin just says it stores energy from repeated actions, but adding on blackwhip it's enough to get him to 100%, so I think this makes sense
anyways he can get it via jumping, kick, striking, all that

Fa-Jin just says it stores energy from repeated actions, but adding on blackwhip it's enough to get him to 100%, so I think this makes sense
anyways he can get it via jumping, kick, striking, all that
hmm...imma have to ask monkeyislife for confirmation cuz monkey>facts.
yeah but no way the storing rate is that quick.

hmm...imma have to ask monkeyislife for confirmation cuz monkey>facts.
yeah but no way the storing rate is that quick.
Definitely not that fast if he's still moving. because it's the stored energy from repeated movements, but he still needs some to move and stuff. theoretically, he could do what he did against Nagant and drop a smokebomb and then breakdance (read doing things like jumping jacks) from a few seconds (it was inbetween like 4 panels)

Definitely not that fast if he's still moving. because it's the stored energy from repeated movements, but he still needs some to move and stuff. theoretically, he could do what he did against Nagant and drop a smokebomb and then breakdance (read doing things like jumping jacks) from a few seconds (it was inbetween like 4 panels)
vsbw standard rule: 1 panel=10 seconds
4 panels=40 seconds
40 seconds of breaking dancing=fodder🥱🥱🥱

vsbw standard rule: 1 panel=10 seconds
4 panels=40 seconds
40 seconds of breaking dancing=fodder🥱🥱🥱
I mean 40 seconds was enough to get him to use Faux 100%, combining blackwhip and fa-jin with 45%, despite the fact that 100% is rated high 7-A currently for nearly 1 tapping shigaraki who is massively stronger than 45%
and he got two uses from that 40 seconds, so 20 seconds for 1 charge of that amount of fa-jin

I mean 40 seconds was enough to get him to use Faux 100%, combining blackwhip and fa-jin with 45%, despite the fact that 100% is rated high 7-A currently for nearly 1 tapping shigaraki who is massively stronger than 45%
and he got two uses from that 40 seconds, so 20 seconds for 1 charge of that amount of fa-jin
but how much energy did he already have prior to using faux :unsure:

and get immediately removed when Genos's LS is changed to unknown because he's downscaling from an upgraded state?
Genos' keys are getting merged anyways, so his AP would become High 7-C. This is gonna get closed regardless even if Grace hasn't ended. This should be closed already.

but how much energy did he already have prior to using faux :unsure:
Faux is the application.
the 40 seconds was the storage time.
two legs = 40 seconds
one leg = 20 seconds
so at 45%, 20 seconds he got a charge of Fa-Jin which is gonna one tap anybody who is weaker than 748 megatons.
30% will not have that same amount, because of course it won't it's a lower percent it produces less energy.
But still, it's gonna do alot of damage (phil swift said it best)

Genos' keys are getting merged anyways, so his AP would become High 7-C. This is gonna get closed regardless even if Grace hasn't ended. This should be closed already.
That's fair I will tell you if Deku gets High 7-C, so we can fight again

That’s not how Fa Jin works to our knowledge yet, we don’t know how much of an AP or Speed amp it is. We do know that combined with Blackwhip he can blitz people comparable if not faster than him though. That’s about it, the strength portion of Fa Jin hasn’t actually been portrayed properly.

That’s not how Fa Jin works to our knowledge yet, we don’t know how much of an AP or Speed amp it is. We do know that combined with Blackwhip he can blitz people comparable if not faster than him though. That’s about it, the strength portion of Fa Jin hasn’t actually been portrayed properly.
yeah it’s why I said “I think it works like this” because its Stating energy from repeated movements, but yeah, take everything I say with a spoonful of salt

i got clickbaited
LZRJ5X.gif

king(opm)>>>>>>>king kong(king kong)>king(sds)>>king arthur(smite)>king(op)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>king(beyblade)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingpin(mcu)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingofwolves999(vsbw)

king(opm)>>>>>>>king kong(king kong)>king(sds)>>king arthur(smite)>king(op)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>king(beyblade)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingpin(mcu)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kingofwolves999(vsbw)
This implies I’m above every other King in fiction and reality besides the above so I’m good with that.

it doesnt let him one shot, it's stored energy, so if he stored the energy from one 30% attack, a 30%+Fa-Jin would be 11.6 KT because it has the energy of two 30% attacks.
speed though yeah, he can amp himself to ridiculous degrees
theoretically he can just save it for a long time and then eventually 1 shot

Cisco, votes need to be reset, Genos’s LS did get set to Unknown
so Deku’s blackwhip works now (Also set his LS to 3240 tons it’s what he scales to)

Cisco, votes need to be reset, Genos’s LS did get set to Unknown
so Deku’s blackwhip works now (Also set his LS to 3240 tons it’s what he scales to)
he scales to 3240?

well Ian scales to like 2800 and he's stronger than BoS Genos

in that case, Deku can restrain and drag him around, but it's still not in character for him to just tie him up and paddleball people

still voting Deku cuz Fa Jin

he scales to 3240?

Doesnt matter what other characters stats are, BoS Genos is still scaling to Unknown (or no value)
in that case, Deku can restrain and drag him around, but it's still not in character for him to just tie him up and paddleball people

it’s IC for him to do whatever is needed for victory
this is the one Deku where he cannot give a singular ****

he scales to 3240?

This is the Villain Hunter who ends fight as fast as possible in the most efficient way. Not much he wouldn’t do in character other than kill as a first response.

This is the Villain Hunter who ends fight as fast as possible in the most efficient way. Not much he wouldn’t do in character other than kill as a first response.
that's against most fodder villains

he's gonna fly in with a kick to start and it's really not going to do that much

but I digress. I'm still voting Deku

Back