• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deku's AP: Higher than 5.8 kilotons, higher with Fa Jin

Genos' AP: 10.05 kilotons, higher with Self-Destruction

Deku's LS: Much higher than 1,142.76 tons

Genos' LS: Higher than 3,087.18 tons

Deku's AP: Higher than 5.8 kilotons, higher with Fa Jin

Genos' AP: 10.05 kilotons, higher with Self-Destruction

Deku's LS: Much higher than 1,142.76 tons

Genos' LS: Higher than 3,087.18 tons
Incorrect, LS wise he scales to Ryukyu who scales to nejires 100%, with her 30% being 3242075.03633 kg or 3242 tons. Nejire’s 100% (assuming linearly) is 10809 tons

Incorrect, LS wise he scales to Ryukyu who scales to nejires 100%, with her 30% being 3242075.03633 kg or 3242 tons. Nejire’s 100% (assuming linearly) is 10809 tons
I was just basing off the profile page that said he was immensely superior to his 10%. Well, in this case, the LS is close enough that it's negligible and Genos could probably break out of Blackwhip with effort.

I was just basing off the profile page that said he was immensely superior to his 10%. Well, in this case, the LS is close enough that it's negligible and Genos could probably break out of Blackwhip with effort.
Deku quite literally scales to 100% of Nejire’s power not 30%. So he’s massively superior to 3242 tons (10800 for a guesstimate)

Deku quite literally scales to 100% of Nejire’s power not 30%. So he’s massively superior to 3242 tons (10800 for a guesstimate)
But this is only his 30% Town level key, not 45% Mountain Level+ key. And how does Ryukyu scale to Nejire's 100%? When is that ever stated or proven. Nejire's 100% was never really shown, or it was never outright stated she was using 100% during the Yakuza arc. She only compares based on Nejire's LS feat with 30% of her power against the giant villains in the Yakuza arc. The only time when she was confirmed using 100% of her power was during the Paranormal Liberation War, and it's pretty obvious that Nejire has surpassed her teacher.

Cause this is BoS Genos, doesn’t he only show that in House of Evolution? (Which is a high 7-C key)
Uh, what do you mean? Genos was exactly the same way when he was fighting against Mosquito Girl. Incinerate is literally his go-to move in practically every fight, and the one he usually starts with. If Genos hits Deku with them, don't think it would be endgame for Deku since he's used to being hit by Bakugo's explosions, but these are much larger in density usually, so it would definitely deal some serious damage. Genos is also very experienced in using his incineration cannons for his mobility, so he could probably do just fine keeping up with Deku while he's in the air.

Wait ok serious question here have their been any actual reasons for victory or have I just been explained how Genos’s keys worked

Genos has arguably more experience, having fought villains as a cyborg for at least four years. He has the higher AP in this fight. He has impressive maneuverability with his incineration cannons that would allow him to keep up with Deku's midair movements. His AOE blasts would destroy the nearby environment, preventing Deku from using the buildings to move himself around with Blackwhip and also seriously damaging him. Genos' sensors would be enough to track Deku and compensate for Deku's Danger Sense, and I believe that Deku would just eventually be incinerated.

Genos has arguably more experience, having fought villains as a cyborg for at least four years. He has the higher AP in this fight. He has impressive maneuverability with his incineration cannons that would allow him to keep up with Deku's midair movements. His AOE blasts would destroy the nearby environment, preventing Deku from using the buildings to move himself around with Blackwhip and also seriously damaging him. Genos' sensors would be enough to track Deku and compensate for Deku's Danger Sense, and I believe that Deku would just eventually be incinerated.
Deku’s experience triumphs over regular villains. He’s fought multiple threats of S class rank, is skilled enough pros with decades of experience are skill checked by him, and he himself created his own style and mastered it in a month or two.
The AP is less than 2x, and deku scales FAR higher than the 5.8 KT so the gap is likely even lower
And impressive maneuverability? He’s bakugou, like exactly just bakugou, who deku has a ton of experience training with.
He is Seriously damaging him is a laughable claim, he shrugs off having all of his bones turned into paper and having gun shots through multiple limbs for months at a time.
Blackwhip can still be used, again, he scales far higher than Ryukyu, so a whip will force Genos to break himself out, especially with the fact deku can spam tens of hundreds of them that span for hundreds of meters.
Danger sense isn’t the type of ability to be caught by the sensors, it’s a flip on the dime movements, an aid, what he needs to worry about is Deku’s analytical prediction, because unless he has 6 homing shots all moving at speeds far higher than Deku, he’s not going to reliably touch him.

And if deku truly needs to he can let off the kilometer wide blasts of OFA from a range to beat Genos

yeah i think deku might take this since genos in this key is quite over confidence and i believe that deku should have more skill to defeat genos though,if nothing change i will vote deku

I still think Genos would win because of his AOE attacks. Furthermore, Genos especially in this key is very lethal, as one of his main tactics is dismembering his opponents. He ripped the legs off of Mosquito Girl, and he dismembered all of Armored Gorilla's limbs. So if he manages to take one of Deku's limbs, he'll be at a major disadvantage.

I still think Genos would win because of his AOE attacks. Furthermore, Genos especially in this key is very lethal, as one of his main tactics is dismembering his opponents. He ripped the legs off of Mosquito Girl, and he dismembered all of Armored Gorilla's limbs. So if he manages to take one of Deku's limbs, he'll be at a major disadvantage.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but LS is the category used for measuring how well a character does when squishing a hand into paste and ripping off a limb.
Deku has the advantage in the category.

Genos is a lot more experienced, having "destroyed countless monsters and criminal organizations single-handedly."

Furthermore, he's a lot smarter than Deku.

Genos is a lot more experienced, having "destroyed countless monsters and criminal organizations single-handedly."

Furthermore, he's a lot smarter than Deku.
I'm going to politely ask how he is smarter than Deku who's int is not only higher (genius in combat) but who's brain is powerful enough to perfectly multi-task, which isnt humanly possible.

Yea, I was kinda being biased since almost all the matches I've made with Deku have been wins and it kinda irked me. Anyway, I'll change the keys back and change my vote to Deku since he has some equipment that could help him, like the Iron Soles giving him a double impact. Smokescreen might be able to give Deku the chance to land a few surprise attacks, and Danger Sense would let him more accurately dodge some of the incineration blasts. He could use Fa Jin to increase his strength and propel himself out of the vicinity of Genos' AOE, as well as boost his power to seriously damage Genos. Early in the series, Genos is also rather overconfident and prone to letting his guard down at critical times when he thinks he has the advantage.

Cause this is BoS Genos, doesn’t he only show that in House of Evolution? (Which is a high 7-C key)
He used it during his introduction. Chapter 6.

p_2.jpg

Back