• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku fights a pink haired fire user

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are 7-A

Natsu with dragon force scales above 305.7 Megatons
45% Deku's ap is 550 megatons

Natsu: 8
Deku:
Icon (Erza stops the fight):

Last edited:
Natsu stomps, Endeavor's flames are his only method of attack and Natsu resist and even eats them to restore himself.

Natsu's flames are apparently on par with lightning, which is far hotter than anything Endeavor can withstand or produce.

Alrighty

I mean he could fight shigaraki given he can basically burn him as fire/heat is a masive weakness for shigaraki

Natsu takes this

While Deku is an incredibly skilled fighter and has the initial AP advantage, Natsu has several amps and scales way above the 305.7 value. Deku also can't get around Natsu constantly radiating heat around his body that far surpasses Endeavors. Deku also can't range spam air force shots as Natsu's fire has been able to negate air/wind based attacks since the eisenwald arc by creating a constant updraft.

His AOE is also massive which would make it incredibly difficult for Deku to avoid alot of Natsu's attacks even with danger sense and Precog. Natsu's sensing also puts deku's danger sense to shame, as not only can he sense dangerous attacks similarly to Deku but this also allows him to immediately figure out the location of ridiculously far away enemies, invisible beings, and even someone's true physiology and given it's based on smell, smoke screen is rendered useless here.

Natsu's endurance also likely matches if not exceeds Deku's as well. He can fight with broken bones just fine. He's been impaled by Gajeel all over his body and was barely fazed, he can survive several internal explosions that negate durability and only called the guy that caused them an inconvenience. He can withstand attacks that that would normally one shot him through sheer force of will alone

Natsu takes this

While Deku is an incredibly skilled fighter and has the initial AP advantage, Natsu has several amps and scales way above the 305.7 value. Deku also can't get around Natsu constantly radiating heat around his body that far surpasses Endeavors. Deku also can't range spam air force shots as Natsu's fire has been able to negate air/wind based attacks since the eisenwald arc by creating a constant updraft.

His AOE is also massive which would make it incredibly difficult for Deku to avoid alot of Natsu's attacks even with danger sense and Precog. Natsu's sensing also puts deku's danger sense to shame, as not only can he sense dangerous attacks similarly to Deku but this also allows him to immediately figure out the location of ridiculously far away enemies, invisible beings, and even someone's true physiology and given it's based on smell, smoke screen is rendered useless here.

Natsu's endurance also likely matches if not exceeds Deku's as well. He can fight with broken bones just fine. He's been impaled by Gajeel all over his body and was barely fazed, he can survive several internal explosions that negate durability and only called the guy that caused them an inconvenience. He can withstand attacks that that would normally one shot him through sheer force of will alone
Voting Natsu for these reasons

I'm voting Natsu via Zackra's reasons, but I want to say something against the bolded part.

One shot is such a worthless term nowadays, since what I considered a true one shot is not possible to survive without some special ability. But I know that a One-Shot in this wiki doesn't always mean this (This is what I call a one shot). Since it can just mean knocking someone out in one hit, which can happen against someone weaker/comparable.

It's entirely possibly, for a weaker opponent to one hit KO a person if they don't have the stamina/endurance to take a punch to the chin. So whenever I see the term one shot, I have to remind myself to ask what does that mean. Since knocking out a person in one hit doesn't tell me anything, unless they do lots of damage as well.

Chimera in MHA one shotted Sato, but that was just a one hit KO. Sato was knocked out but woke up with only some bandages around his head and seemed fine. While Rappa didn't one shot Kirishima, but broke both of his arms in a single punch. The damage Kirishima took was greater than what Sato took, who had no broken bones.

A one shot like the scan above is instant death and impossible to survive with sheer will. Unless a person has Immortality, Regeneration, or can increase their durability. There are probably other abilities that'll let a person survive such a blow, but I'm not going to list all of them.

Either way, there goes my small rant about saying one shotting.

Also Izuku has no resistance against fire so Natsu's flames should just reduce him to ash, as they surpass Endeavor's flames which can do the same.

I'm voting Natsu via Zackra's reasons, but I want to say something against the bolded part.

One shot is such a worthless term nowadays, since what I considered a true one shot is not possible to survive without some special ability. But I know that a One-Shot in this wiki doesn't always mean this (This is what I call a one shot). Since it can just mean knocking someone out in one hit, which can happen against someone weaker/comparable.
TBF, current Natsu can survive this with just his willpower alone and was barely fazed by said damage as he got back up moments later and beat the guy despite his insane injuries.

Natsu FRA. His pyrokinetic abilities and the intense heat generated by his flames would be far too much for Deku to handle, Natsu has just as great of stamina as Deku does and can fight on willpower just like Deku, and has a much greater variety of attacks.

Natsu FRA.

Remember, Etherious Mard Geer is far above the Base Mard Geer who is 305.7 megatons, and DF Natsu was stomping Etherious Mard Geer until he ran out of steam.

Back