• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
deidara can only harm guila with his strongest move, whereas guila can spam small city level bombs on a constand daily base from a very good range without tiring

1 single move to win vs every single spammable move to win -> guila edges it out

Well, actually, Deidara has three ways of harm Guila.

1 - via his Suicide Clone

2 - via C0 (Although is a suicide technique)

3 - via C4 Garuda (which ignores durability)

can you re-link me the fight with sasuke? because i dont recall all these abilities being that casual performed?

while guila literally does these kind of things on a daily base

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/042.0/compressed/f005.jpg?v=1377508144

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/042.0/compressed/f006.jpg?v=1377508144

http://b.*************/store/manga/11925/042.0/compressed/f008.jpg?v=1377508144

Guila's casual attacks are slightly larger than Deidara's casual attacks but it should also be noted that Deidara's casual attacks can be controlled to a much finer degree thanks to his Ninjutsu. Their preparation time for each of these attacks is roughly equal but is should be noted that Deidara's casual attacks clearly have a greater range then Guila's, so Deidara's common strategy of staying at a distance will probibly work here.

Deidara's flight also probably gives him the edge here in a causal format, though clearly not enough for him to win, since he lacks the damage to put Guila down.

Pulling out the big guns, Guila's "Great Explosion" is certainly a powerful attack with a high range and plenty of spread, but assuming the fight progresses logically, Deidara would probably be far enough away by this point that he could counter any bombs from great explosion's spread, that could potentially hit him, with bombs of his own.

After that, I can envision Deidara carpet-bombing Guila from a distance with C2 to negligible effect and Guila attempting to return fire but getting blocked by clay. This would probably continue for a while until Deidra gets sick of this strategy and after a diversion, creates an explosion of C4 from the side.

Guila doesn't spot it or it's effects until it's too late and she dies.

Of course, this is assuming that Deidara doesn't get cocky.

And all of this is only possible if speed is equal since Guila is easily fast enough to blitz otherwise.

i seem to have a wrong impression from deidara then. i dont have him in that high regards outside off c4

but yeha. speed equal might give a close match. to me, guila still takes it.

Guila can't fly so I don't see how she catches Deidara tbh, plus his C4 invades your bloodstream and explodes it so there's that.

true. thats another point for him

though, he cant tank one shot from guila with hiy cb durability. meaning even a random hit can already prove critical

Back