• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deepwoken Discussion Thread

So Ethiron has perception/cognition based EE

Should apply to souls as well, since souls are a real thing within deepwoken.

is there any lore character that can actually be added?
Lord Regent has been talked quite a lot by devs and we have some idea of what powers he uses and what strengthens him too. Drowned gods could also work. Gotta figure if they would be planetary or universal though.

You can send this to the calculation request thread.

Anyways I think we should first create a player page and post it in a CRT together with a cosmology blog. The verse actually has potential to be a very strong one in the wiki, so I'm actually hyped.

You can send this to the calculation request thread.

Anyways I think we should first create a player page and post it in a CRT together with a cosmology blog. The verse actually has potential to be a very strong one in the wiki, so I'm actually hyped.
The Depth would be H3A and we can actually create it profile since it nature already revealed

Lord Regent has been talked quite a lot by devs and we have some idea of what powers he uses and what strengthens him too. Drowned gods could also work. Gotta figure if they would be planetary or universal though.
they are planetary based on the arch interpretation on the dw cosmology

No. Rag explained that the depths are infinite in layers but not infinite in size so reaching 3-A isn't possible... well, for now at least.
The depths as a whole would be infinite in size. Individual layers are finite and likely planetary or multi-continental in size as each layer consists of previous worlds.

what if we just make some shit like that phsycology page for stat and talent
and we use oath/attunment as the base of profile

Sorry for bothering you again but also make individual areas with all bells
This specific verse gave every hax in the game to the player, so I think we should do the same not only for our sake but for the guys in the wiki as well. I think it would create problems in versus matches if we give for each oath and bell its own separated key.

This specific verse gave every hax in the game to the player, so I think we should do the same not only for our sake but for the guys in the wiki as well. I think it would create problems in versus matches if we give for each oath and bell its own separated key.
But thing is, it's basically an established part of lore that you can only have one oath and bell.

But thing is, it's basically an established part of lore that you can only have one oath and bell.
Its ok. In elemental battle grounds you can only play with 1 element but they included all of them.

Another thing that I want to mention is that in Deepwoken the player can use all bells through the rerolling function, in which if IRCC isn't in lore, so I think we should work smarter and not explode our own brain matter.

Its ok. In elemental battle grounds you can only play with 1 element but they included all of them.

Another thing that I want to mention is that in Deepwoken the player can use all bells through the rerolling function, in which if IRCC isn't in lore, so I think we should work smarter and not explode our own brain matter.
Rerolling function is not at all combat applicable and requires you to talk to an avatar of yun'shul though and you can still only have one at a time.

Back