• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deepwoken Discussion Thread

Now we have to find any good talents that can be used for scans, oh and btw we give every element and talents to the player.

About enchants we would list them like this format that can be expandable without taking too much space.
Since the player can basically use every talent and element that should be fine. Might wanna separate elemental abilities in innate powers section for Silentheart though.

Let's use enchants and legendary/elemental weapons as optional equipment and fists/battleaxe/sword/stiletto as Standard Equipment.

Also I think we should as in Q&A about, if we can use the lore itself from the wiki, I asked a staff and he thinks it would be ok, but we should get more opinions.

We can use these statements and proof for evidence as arch is one of the staff for the wiki and he has equal say to rag about the lore.
But is Arch the one editing the lore page? From what I see it just seems to be community effort.

The lore page is entirely based on the devs themselves, so it should be ok.
"Contributors of this page may input misinformation of lore either intentionally or by accident, as they all come from the Deepwoken player base, which could lead to misinterpretation by some individuals"

Also you need to give some kind of an reference to the abilities you add, members within the wiki might not understand from where all of these abilities come from since they don't play the game, so best add a reference.
Its not a problem. I'll just add a note to the bottom and give a link to talents page of deepwoken wiki.

ee30f359-5036-4d87-be58-6b88338e955c.png

oh yeah that work

No. I just tried to search and the profile wasn't even reported or something, and Ant deleted it himself so it should be best to approach him.

This is a part of power scaling

Edit: I've just sent him a message so now we wait
On Fandom or on the Forums? I think Forums would be better.

Ok, Ant has restored the page. I will take a look now. Also, do you think using the exact number boosts (things like 15% damage increase and 25% damage increase) in the ability section would be appropriate? Or do we factor that into the AP section? I think it should look something like this:
Small Building level (justification) [value], higher with full Ether (Overflowing Dam increases all damage done by the Player by 15%) [value increased by 15%]

On another note, are we considering the two attunement limit you have in-game as Game Mechanics?

I don't think we should use Ragoober and Arch_Mage's discord replies as proof tbh
I think it's fine to use as WoG since they're indie devs and they dont exactly have an official platform to do this type of stuff. Just don't use any obvious powerscaling questions.

Ok, Ant has restored the page. I will take a look now. Also, do you think using the exact number boosts (things like 15% damage increase and 25% damage increase) in the ability section would be appropriate? Or do we factor that into the AP section? I think it should look something like this:
Small Building level (justification) [value], higher with full Ether (Overflowing Dam increases all damage done by the Player by 15%) [value increased by 15%]

On another note, are we considering the two attunement limit you have in-game as Game Mechanics?
Yea just game mechanics and not so sure on boosts probably just a higher rating.

hello chat, would you all be fine if i promoted my roblox powerscaling discord server here? we have a channel for deepwoken, so hopefully you all can join and put the info you have so far there

Back