• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed unrestricted now (?)

Now the DC 9-A AP stomps the Marvel 9-A while the Marvel 9-A speed blitz the DC 9-A.

So anyone want to finally talk on who would win?

You can't hurt someone who is 17x stronger. Doesn't matter how many times you hit them if you hitting them breaks your arm. DC still stomps.

Hellbeast1 said:
(Is this a poor time to mention I might be planning something for both street tiers?)
Just go ahead and do it already. And post a link here to alert us whether this fight is halted or aborted.

@Jason issue is I need calcs (I could just make the thread I guess tho)

@Peter I'm not so big on using Iron Man here (for obvious reasons)

This also ignores the fact Slade will oneshots

If he can survive hitting iron man, im sure he can survive hitting Deathstroke.

Outlier. A 9-A should not be able to hit a High 7-A full force eothout breaking their arm.

Outlier. A 9-A should not be able to hit a High 7-A full force eothout breaking their arm.

Then i guess cap should've been confined to a permanent cast for all those times he hit thor and hulk with his shield.

Caps shield is made up of Vibranium and an unknown alloy. While task masters is made up of Osmium. Though Caps shiled is the superior of the the two, Taskmasters still is very very durable as it didn't break when hitting things of a upper tiering.

Then i guess cap should've been confined to a permanent cast for all those times he hit thor and hulk with his shield.

Hitting something with a 4-B shield is different.

Okay, so Taskmaster blitzes, which makes this a stomp. In speed equal, Deathstroke one-shots, which makes this a stomp. It's not fair either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back