• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perfect Mimics! The Taskmaster vs the Hero Killer.

So....Looking at the profile, Assuming the speed ap and dura differences are not too major. seems Tony is more skilled, has better equipment, superior physical strength, technuiqes, and experience. But I want someone who knows Ihwa to say something in case I'm wrong on anything here.

What does Taskmaster start with
Someone with more knowledge of him could probably give a better explanation but:

Assuming SBA starting distance he'll likely just resort to using either his bow and arrow or some kind of firearm to attack Ihwa at range.

Outside of having perfect accuracy with any conventional ranged weapon, he is also highly skilled at ricocheting projectiles off of walls and terrain, making them unpredictable and much harder to avoid. Bullseye, someone whose skills he's observed, can do a similar trick with a gun.

In hand-to-hand, Taskmater will usually default to rapidly swapping between the wealth of techniques he has copied, which he can do even within A single combo.

Okay.

Taskmaster seems to have better skills purely due to his insane copying ability. I don't think Ihwa can particularly circumvent that with how little gifts she has in this key, best she has is Jade's Gift but all that is is a speed boost which I don't believe would do much against Task.

She probably has way better endurance than him so chances are she might be able to outlast him, since his copying doesn't particularly make him completely untouchable in terms of skill, but that's not a reliable strategy for Ihwa if she wants a clean victory.

I don't see much going for her, really.

Back