• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool vs Deathstroke

vs

Deathstroke is 8-C
SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Deathstrokes missing some very obvious abilities like stealth mastery, superhuman precision, and marksmanship. So that's a rip.

Yeah it's an 8-C vs 9-B.

The problem for stroker ace is Deadpools Regeneration, which I'm not seeing a way he can reliably bypass.

So... DP's regen might actually make this match possible? And are his High 8-C weapons allowed?

Also Deadpool profile doesn't do the best job showing off this skill. Iirc he should be comparable to skilled Marvel peeps like Taskmaster and Captain America.

Also Deadpool profile doesn't do the best job showing off this skill. Iirc he should be comparable to skilled Marvel peeps like Taskmaster and Captain America.
wtf
i get deadpool being comparable to cap (personally disagree) but taskmaster? definitely not.

fr

dp's intelligence should stay as it is
I mean, the dude deserves Gifted combat-wise at least, but that's besides the point.

One thing for sure, Deathstroke will most likely get first hit since Deadpool usually ***** around first. After getting wrecked, Deadpool will most likely pull the big guns.

The real question I see here is if DP can land a shot on Slade, DP has a big LS superiority, so if he grabs Slade, all he needs to do is shoot him in the head.

The AP gap renders the lifting disparity kind of moot. Deathstroke could escape any grapple with AP or simply slicing his limbs off.

The AP gap renders the lifting disparity kind of moot. Deathstroke could escape any grapple with AP or simply slicing his limbs off.
Didn't know that, crazy. Anyway, most of Slade's damage will be negated between a few secs to a min.

To be honest... I think you can incap Deadpool if you're skilled enough, even with his regen, Moon Knight did it. 🤔

Yeah if slade has a way to incap I think he's got this in the bag.

He's a batman level genius with a great AP gap, so he should dominate any close range counter. His promrthium blade can absorb energy (which im 99% sure includes kinetic energy) from beings like superman, so he should be able to block and absorb Deadpool's higher tier weaponry.

Leaning Stroker for superior tactical ability, AP, and his promethium sword, along with incap options like the power dampened and concussion weaponry.

I feel like Deadpool's unpredictability could counter Slade's superior tactical ability. A good wincon for Wade is his explosives which are effective AOE that would one-shot Deathstroke if he gets caught in the blast.

I feel like Deadpool's unpredictability could counter Slade's superior tactical ability. A good wincon for Wade is his explosives which are effective AOE that would one-shot Deathstroke if he gets caught in the blast.
Yeah but slade does batman ĺevel bullshit with his tactical ability. Fighting off the titans and league whatnot. I don't see Deadpool being unpredictable changing Slade galaxy braining him.

Back