• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
Arkham Deathstroke vs MCU Stick

Scenario: The Hand has grown tired of Stick, and have contracted Deathstroke to kill him, and he's tracked down Stick to central park, where he's staying to observe the Hand's activities.

Speed =

SBA Otherwise

Half blind Rival to a blind man:

Born blind mentor to a blind man:

Inconclusive:

I'm assuming Stick scales to the same value as Matt, so he's got a slight AP advantage here. Although, Slade is stronger than Batman, so the gap is probably even smaller.

Once again, I feel like this will come down to Deathstroke's equipment here. He's got great armor, a multitude of ranged weapons such as guns, rifles, grenades, mines, etc. Then there's his Bo staff, which can help him quickly change the fight from a CQC slug fest into a ranged battle due to its concealed weapons. Stick's probably getting shredded by these weapons, as he has zero defense against them.

Skill wise, I think it's pretty close. Both of them are comparable, albeit slightly inferior, to their respective protagonists in terms of skill. Both are also adept at utilizing dirty tactics, and have zero qualms about killing. By my estimation, there isn't a big skill gap here or anything.

Both of their staminas should be close, too. Stick can fight just fine after hours of heavy torture and while seriously injured. While Slade is a superhumanly enhanced man who can fight the likes of Batman for an extended period of time without showing any signs of fatigue. Likely after being previously active for the entire night prior to their meeting.

Much like Bats vs DD, I think it likely comes down to Range and Equipment here. That's what'll give it to Slade for me.

This Deathstroke doesn't carry all those ludicrous guns on him for standard equipment. He just has his twin pistols, which I don't feel would completely overwhelm Stick, since Daredevil (Who Stick has comparable senses towards) can fight master marksmen like Bullseye and Punisher.

Unlike Daredevil, Stick does use ranged weaponry like bows and crossbows to his advantage, and his superior AP should mitigate Deathstrokes armor advantage from range. Stick should be able to keep up from range.

Back