• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathstroke UP (Key)

In the minisseries The Lazarus Contract, Deathstroke steals the speed powers of Kid Flash.

Feats: All things that Kid Flash do, Slade can do too, like open portals, erase moments of the timeline, has molecular Destruction , etc (all powers in the first link, of the dc wikia).

Feats of Deathstroke: Put in dangerous ALL reality , Time travel , can erase the Titans of the existence , come inside the speed force dimension (Which needs to transcend the speed of light in order to enter), and inside the speed force, Deathstroke had awareness of multiple planes at once. And Deathstroke learned quickly about the powers he manipulated, entering into the Advanced Powers of the speed force.

And, for resistance, the new Deathstroke has the Ikon Suit, a gravity sheath, wich is virtyally impenetrable. For example, does not allow him to be hit by a large truck at high speed , and resists punches of an angry Superma, a laser from his baton made Superman bleed, and his Promethium sword is able to absorbing energy and send it back, and with the Ikon Suit shut down (only another Ikon Suit can override a Ikon Suit), he faints with a punch from Superma . So, with the Ikon Suit activated, he manages to fight Superman himself.

Before anyone comes to say that it is an overloaded feat, or PIS or whatever, remember that this is the NEW version of Deathstroke, Rebirth.

So, can a key be created for this version of Deathstroke?

For the erasing timeline section feat, should it even be applied? It sounds like a hypothetical, like IF he COULD not that he can. If I'm wrong correct me though.

Well, I suppose that we could add an extra statistics key for Deathstroke with the powers of Kid Flash, but I fighting Superman is likely simply a plot-induced stupidity outlier.

Yeah, but how i say, the new Deathstroke has the Ikon Suit, a gravitational sheath, It would be outlier if Superman transcended the force of gravity.

Well, nevertheless, making Superman bleed so easily, and keeping up with his speed, does seem like Plot-Induced Stupidity to make Deathstroke look good.

Antvasima said:
Well, nevertheless, making Superman bleed so easily, and keeping up with his speed, does seem like Plot-Induced Stupidity to make Deathstroke look good.
He made Superman bleed because the suit besides taking the energy, returns it. Superman was basically punching himself.

Speed? Deathstroke has always had speed feats, even has a nanosecond quote .

PIS, short for "Plot-Induced Stupidity" is a term used to refer to events in a story that contradict a character's normal capabilities for the purpose of the plot.

And when such feats are simply within the capabilities of the character? Deathstroke has literally tons of feats like that. Like, I've read almost (if not all) appearances he's ever made on the comic books, I can say that for sure. He always got into fights against super strong beings, he was literally created to be enemy of whole formations. I affirm that the tons of feats this way he has, are not out of his capacity, even Batman sees him as a danger to the "supers" .

Well, Superman likely has Solar System level power, and Massively Faster Than Light+ speed. It seems very exaggerated for Deathstroke to keep up with him without the writer "cheating" to make him look good.

Back