• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

@Cinnabar: Let's see, they used the G1 cartoon mainly for Starscream. Since he doesn't have a profile, but is much weaker than 5-B Megatron, I'll say he's Low 5-B at best. Since RD is 6-B, she can't hurt him. However, she's FTL and he's Subsonic; he can't touch her no matter how hard he tries. Even if his Null-Ray hits her, it only affects machines, so it's useless. His Spark can't possess her either since it only affects machinery (the school girl was a cyborg). So now the fight is Incon in my opinion. We may have to make a new category for that.

For Rainbow, there could be an argument about her just redirecting everything Starscream threws at her against him with her speed, and considering the tone and characters of both of them, that could be a wincon for her.

So according to one of them, the original speed feat was RD's original Sonic Rainboom, which was calculated in the episode. I'll have to look back at it

So speed comparison time:

Starscream (G1) is rated as an F-15 Eagle Fighter Jet, which seems to be able to go above Mach 2.5 at lower altitudes.

Rainbow's speed was calculated to be around Mach 5 according to the calculation in the episode and hitting the rainboom apparently gets her to Mach 10 instantly.

So now she's only twice as fast normally and 4x at best. This may actually be able to be won by Starscream

Hold the phone. Another knowlegeable member (Firestorm808) got back to my question and said this:

"The Sonic Rainboom should be considered FTL because of the massive speed difference with lightning speed later on. Rainbow casually used it when destroying the old barn, so I wouldn't put it past her to be casually relativistic without the Rainboom. Outpacing lightning is from the Rogue Everfree episode."

While I can't find the specific episode based on that description, based on his input, RD is Rel casually, so she's still too fast.

I can't believe I forgot that today is Sunday, and that I haven't watched the episode I've just spoiled for myself yet. I hate everything. :/

Wait a minute, why is Eggman vs Wily inaccurate? Metal Overlord would floor Classic Bass.

Catching up to everybody:

@Theuser: Once the first half of the season is over, we'll update the list and add the new matches in.

@Generic: Was it Infinity Gauntlet Thanos vs Godhead Darkseid?

@Ovens: It's no longer innaccurate thanks to DBs final form rule, but we haven't updated the list yet.

@Black: Probably either the top of Right, Decent or bottom of Right, Good. While the calcs were good, speed was messed up and Esdeath's power was blown out of proportion. Once the QnA comes out, it could change positions.

Thinking about it, it'll actually be wrong. Here's why:

Normally, because of DB's final form rule, it would be DS Gray vs ISCIC Esdeath, but since ISCIC requires so much prep, it's excluded, making it DS Gray vs Base Esdeath

Now, DB's idea of her base power by dividing the ice strom's power is a slippery slope, especially since their calc of her daily power being 93 Petatons (High 6-A) is far beyond what levels of strength her base form has shown before. So it would be a 6-C against a 7-A and Sub-Rel vs MHS. Gray would win.

And they didn't mention Gray's ability to use Esdeath's own ice against her. I thought that not getting mentioned was weird since it happened in Invel's fight which is the same one that got looked at for Gray's ability to be harmed by ice.

They did mention that he could learn new magical properties for his ice by referencing that fight

It was described as him taking the opponent's ice and using the same attack against him rather than learning how to replicate the effect of the opponent's ice.

Alt universe where DB said Gray learns to timestop by copying Esdeath's ice powers

To be fair, they did show him grabbing her ice meteor in the animation and throwing it back at her. But ultimately, by their logic, it wouldn't matter because of her overwhelming strength and time stop.

By our logic, however, it's different. While apparently someone in AGK having ice resistance didn't help long against the Time Stop (except for Akame, because **** rules, she's the real protagonist), DS Gray is still way stronger than Esdeath and would have probably killed her long before she pulled out that move

Except...he isn't stronger. He's only island-country level. Base Esdeath is country level. As in, Gray's strongest is comparable to Esdeath's weakest

A friend of mine that does calcs checked the calc for High 6-A, he said its pretty accurate actually

Honestly Esdeath might need a revision on how strong she is most likely

If that's the case, then she'd be High 6-A no matter what form she's in and all of AGK would jump up a bit. Since we're not determining the accuracy now, it gives us time to make that CRT for her and AGK as a whole.

Wasnt the ICIC the High 6-A? Even at the start of the fight, she has her ice soldiers

Base would be country from shikotauzer, while ICIC High 6-A

The only thing Gray has an edge is speed, yet i dont think its a huge difference when the gap between them is this massive

Back