• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death (Dreamworks) small (?) revision

noticed we got a death page for the hot wolf, but i think some stuff needs to change, idk how to explain this so just look at it

removal:

immortality type 8 and AE type 2: embodying concepts does not give you any immortality or regen or anything without feats regarding it, so remove it

From the AE page:

"Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction."

addition:

resistance to information analysis/clairvoyance/dunno: lobo never appeared in the map even though people like jack, goldilocks and the friendship team did, IIRC even after he appreared in the forest he still didn't appear in the map

possible reality warping: this one is weirder and might lean to headcanon territory, but i noticed that the map violently changes the forest whenever someone grabs it, and looking from their pov and in the beginning and the map's light when someone changes it, it seems to affect the whole forest

and yet, death had a skull themed cave for him despite the map being "adorable themed" thanks to perrito, and there was a dead forest area where puss had his panic attack before and after goldilocks grabbed it, seems out of place for both goldy and perrito's themes to have those areas, and it could mean that death warped those areas of the forest, but at the same time, this might be just headcanon or the forest was not 100% changed, worth a shoot

Last edited:
removal:

immortality type 8 and AE type 2: embodying concepts does not give you any immortality or regen or anything without feats regarding it, so remove it
I'm like 99% sure this was agreed with over here already
resistance to information analysis/clairvoyance/dunno: lobo never appeared in the map even though people like jack, goldilocks and the friendship team did, IIRC even after he appreared in the forest he still didn't appear in the map
This could work
possible reality warping: this one is weirder and might lean to headcanon territory, but i noticed that the map violently changes the forest whenever someone grabs it, and looking from their pov and in the beginning and the map's light when someone changes it, it seems to affect the whole forest

and yet, death had a skull themed cave for him despite the map being "adorable themed" thanks to perrito, and there was a dead forest area where puss had his panic attack before and after goldilocks grabbed it, seems out of place for both goldy and perrito's themes to have those areas, and it could mean that death warped those areas of the forest, but at the same time, this might be just headcanon or the forest was not 100% changed, worth a shoot
Neutral. I'll wait for more input

I read the thread and i saw zero reasons for his AE type 2, it seemed more like everyone discussed that his AE type 1 should be 2 since he is physical, instead of if he even has it in the first place

From the AE page:

Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction.

The thing is he clearly isn't just some random creep who was stalking Puss to murder him
Everything hints towards him being the literal embodiment of death.
-Living throughout all of Puss' 9 lives
-Claiming that nobody has defeated him yet
-Being able to pass through a barrier which seemingly killed anyone else who stepped in it
etc.
There's no reason to believe he's NOT Death, because there's tons of hints that he is.
He said it him self.
Death. And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or any other fancy way. I'm Death. Straight. Up.
addition:

..Leaning towards agree... Or the latter part is just his Illusion Manip, but I doubt it.

Yes i already read the thread so i heard that like a hundred times, i am not questioning either he is death or not, but being a concept, no matter which, does not give you any kind of AE without evidence that it gives you immortality or regeneration thanks to it, as the AE page says so

noticed we got a death page for the hot wolf, but i think some stuff needs to change, idk how to explain this so just look at it
You furry.
removal:

From the AE page:

"Embodying a concept is not enough to obtain this ability, an abstract needs feats or reliable statements proving that the concept they represent grants them Immortality/Regeneration or control over the abstraction."
I'm pretty sure Death clearly saying that he's literally death straight up is enough for that.
addition:

Eh, neutral on this

You furry.

I'm pretty sure Death clearly saying that he's literally death straight up is enough for that.
i worship meowth like no tomorrow

that does prove that he embodies a concept, the problem is that AE for some reason is only given to characters who's conceptual embodiment grants them survivability benefits

yeah i remembered type 3 in that case, but death didn't even pull out death hax in the movie as well, he was almost like a bounty hunter ironically enough

the closest thing i can remember that could indicate it is puss thinking he couldn't escape death, but that is too vague and could just as easily refer to death being superior in combat, death always knwoning how to find puss even when he enters a magic forest and it keeps warping, or a mix of both, doesn't help that puss only hurt death like, twice in the movie, in their final battle, and he just knocked him back, only for death to say he was playing with his food

Back