• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm the best dick sucker on the east coast, nobody last more than seven seconds against me. I've caused at least thirty seven divorces and have had the shit beaten out of me by middle aged women at least nineteen times
7e157fc3b17643c6568e0f044c505b49f1335a937f4b4b9b8791d6a09b09101b_1.jpg

I'm the best dick sucker on the east coast, nobody last more than seven seconds against me. I've caused at least thirty seven divorces and have had the shit beaten out of me by middle aged women at least nineteen times
The only reason you’re the best in the east coast is cause I haven’t went over there yet

Reading through all of these has been massively interesting, don't get me wrong. It's super cool to see a lot of the thoughts behind the series as we know if all leading up to this.

...But at the same time...Does feel like a lot of: "This isn't a liked episode, but I think it's good" and "[List of criticism that the episode gets], but I don't think that'd valid".

The big one for me was the "Rewatch Yang Vs. Tifa. You're wrong about the animation, it's good." ...I did and I still didn't really like it.

The insight is really interesting, but a lot of the respective kinda feels like: "Anything you disliked about this show is wrong." on repeat when it's not stories about what was going at the time that I do actually think is really interesting to read through.

me good, you bad".
Humanity's mindset since the dawn of time
But at the same time...Does feel like a lot of: "This isn't a liked episode, but I think it's good" and "[List of criticism that the episode gets], but I don't think that'd valid".

The big one for me was the "Rewatch Yang Vs. Tifa. You're wrong about the animation, it's good." ...I did and I still didn't really like it.

The insight is really interesting, but a lot of the respective kinda feels like: "Anything you disliked about this show is wrong." on repeat when it's not stories about what was going at the time that I do actually think is really interesting to read through.
So I wasn't the only one that felt that while I can understand ones own opinions n all it felt like it was not trying to be honest to an extent

And brushes off the issues folks had with said episodes

Before May 10th

That's when they will give an update on the channel. Take that as you will
They said that they will give an update on the channel before May 10th.

They said they won't post videos on the channel after May 10th.

Though, they also said that they want to still work together and they feel like they can still tell more stories with Death Battle.

We'll see what happens.

Reading through all of these has been massively interesting, don't get me wrong. It's super cool to see a lot of the thoughts behind the series as we know if all leading up to this.

...But at the same time...Does feel like a lot of: "This isn't a liked episode, but I think it's good" and "[List of criticism that the episode gets], but I don't think that'd valid".

I see your point here. Playing devil's advocate for a bit, my guess is that he can't just say "we messed up" given how bad the blowback could get at DB when they actually did (I remember there was a lot of backlash in Android 18 vs Captain Marvel for a messed calc).

At the very least he tries to explain how standard and context were changed with Yang vs Tifa, for better or worse. And they admit the result is different with today's standards. Was the animation that bad though? I don't remember.

Thank God I wasn't the only one.

Also, on a personal note for some reason he thinks Batgirl vs Spider Gwen was alright....

Like dude come on you at least admit the animation was abysmal.

Last edited:
Tifa vs. Yang is one of those ones where, personally, I'm just not that into it. Animation-wise I mean.

It's "fine", but little things I don't like leads me to have no love for it really.

And that's okay. It's not a knock on Torrian or the show to say I'm not in love with every animation (Both Torrian and the show have other episodes I absolutely pop off for)...But it does feel slightly condescending to be told, or as least phrased poorly, that I don't know what I like and I'm wrong because I have the opposing opinion on some of these.

Tifa vs. Yang is one of those ones where, personally, I'm just not that into it. Animation-wise I mean.

It's "fine", but little things I don't like leads me to have no love for it really.

And that's okay. It's not a knock on Torrian or the show to say I'm not in love with every animation (Both Torrian and the show have other episodes I absolutely pop off for)...But it does feel slightly condescending to be told, or as least phrased poorly, that I don't know what I like and I'm wrong because I have the opposing opinion on some of these.
I mean, that's respectable absolutely. I think the blog mostly means the more volatile reactions the episode got.

Back