• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Late but would be very interested in what you turn up.
I can say so far its going pretty well but I'm not using the black hole scaling from that death battles, kinda very inconsistent and outliery to scale those to her base stats plus I'd have to prove them real on the wiki which I don't feel like😭😭

Otherwise tho I've got a lot going for a complete overhaul

1. Ben. Even using Multi+ DP Phantom and ignoring Hyperversal B10 (both are sus), Danny doesn’t have an answer to Alien X’s Existence Erasure.
  2. Danny. DP has cosmic feats while Mark is Planet level at best or Star level with huge leeway. Mark is also a haxless brick with no answer to Danny’s Ghost Physiology.
  3. Invincible. Using Moon level ATLA, Invincible’s planet bust and the Texas-sized asteroid still cooks Aang.
  4. Aang. Not even Planet level, and tops out at lightning speed while Danny, Mark, and Ben are all faster-than-light.
This would be slightly more interesting if Alien X was restricted.

Last edited:
I can say so far its going pretty well but I'm not using the black hole scaling from that death battles, kinda very inconsistent and outliery to scale those to her base stats plus I'd have to prove them real on the wiki which I don't feel like😭😭

Otherwise tho I've got a lot going for a complete overhaul
I think if it’s directly called a black hole by a reliable source with no real contradictions it should be good to go.

Plus Yeah I’m pretty sure GR gets higher then the planetary due to some arguments I saw.

Last edited:
I think if it’s directly called a black hole by a reliable source with no real contradictions it should be good to go.

Plus Yeah I’m pretty sure GR gets higher then the planetary due to some arguments I saw.
endgame GR 2 is soldily low 2-C maybe higher even

But its moreso that scaling their base physicals to the black holes they can do would just be super outliery to their physical showings aside from some of the endgame stuff but those are with amps anyways and scale way higher

Otherwise the highest base feats don't get past like tier 7 with weather stuff but otherwise like 8-B ~ maybe 8-A depending on some stuff

endgame GR 2 is soldily low 2-C maybe higher even

But its moreso that scaling their base physicals to the black holes they can do would just be super outliery to their physical showings aside from some of the endgame stuff but those are with amps anyways and scale way higher

Otherwise the highest base feats don't get past like tier 7 with weather stuff but otherwise like 8-B ~ maybe 8-A depending on some stuff
I’m not sure how it’d be an outlier if it’s due to a normal power.

Just because it’d be the only reason their physical’s are Super high doesn’t necessarily mean an outlier. See various verses with one off powers that scale super high but still scale to their physical’s.

Unless there is another reason for it to not scale to their physical’s then it’s higher then their usual showings like it’s from a one off ability, or their power’s aren’t based on a UES. I don’t see any reason it’d be dismissed at as outlier.

And honestly I would argue their Gravity powers fall under a UES.

As they are shown to use gravity to enhance their kicks in the short anime. And basically all their other offensive abilities are based off the same gravity powers.

Not related to anything but, after seeing the cast mention Dan Kuso vs Gingka Hagane a couple of times. Anyone else finds interesting how Metal Fight Beyblade pretty much overwrote the original series triology (the one with Tyson, Kai, Rei and Max) in people's minds? I mean, whenever Beyblade is brought up it's usually Gingka and Metal Fight and all nostalgic talk is about that series. Kinda odd given the late 90's and early 2000s have many series and characters that are the de facto faces of their franchises among nostalgic fans (Yugi and Duel Monsters for Yu-Gi-Oh, Kanto and Johto for Pokemon, Tai and Adventure 1 for Digimon, etc)

I’m not sure how it’d be an outlier if it’s due to a normal power.

Just because it’d be the only reason their physical’s are Super high doesn’t necessarily mean an outlier. See various verses with one off powers that scale super high but still scale to their physical’s.

Unless there is another reason for it to not scale to their physical’s then it’s higher then their usual showings like it’s from a one off ability, or their power’s aren’t based on a UES. I don’t see any reason it’d be dismissed at as outlier.

And honestly I would argue their Gravity powers fall under a UES.

As they are shown to use gravity to enhance their kicks in the short anime. And basically all their other offensive abilities are based off the same gravity powers.
I'm well aware how their abilities work, I've played the 2 games a bunch through the years after all and yah that certainly does mean its an outlier, their bases generally contend with stuff consistently in the high 8-C to maybe low 8-A ranges and have shown upper limits to stuff far lower than 5-B with feats being done high effort.

It'd be very narrative breaking if they were 5-B considering some of the shit that blocks them off and are shown to be their clear limits. If they didn't have that stuff and their general level of consistency I'd agree but they very much do.

And I mean nah its not necessarily a UES as they clearly have ultimate ***** literally like the black holes that insta neg almost anything and they clearly aren't doing that normally which would be the case if it was a 100% UES those specifcally are meant to be ultimate moves otherwise their regular stuff is consistent to their base, black hole stuff would be more consistent as a seperate rating but even then its noted to be EE so its moreso hax than ap

Last edited:
I'm well aware how their abilities work, I've played the 2 games a bunch through the years after all and yah that certainly does mean its an outlier, their bases generally contend with stuff consistently in the high 8-C to maybe low 8-A ranges and have shown upper limits to stuff far lower than 5-B with feats being done high effort.
I don't mean to sound condecinding if I came off like that.
It'd be very narrative breaking if they were 5-B considering some of the shit that blocks them off and are shown to be their clear limits. If they didn't have that stuff and their general level of consistency I'd agree but they very much do.
IT could potentially be argued those are low ends. Especially since Stronger Nevi can survive the Micro black hole's Kat generates.
Especially since i'm pretty sure other decently highly rated character's Do have similar low ends.

Though Replaying the game as a refresher for personal reasons. But their might be an alternate explination. Much like How FF7 has the whole life stream explination for why Sephiroth's power isn't narrative breaking. Or how Insert half a dozen RPG's rated as Planet or higher here Also have narratives that break if the character's are planetary, but have potential alternate explinations for why it makes sense. Such as AP and the like. Though we should maybe take this someplace else. Just so we don't derail to hard.

And I mean nah its not necessarily a UES as they clearly have ultimate ***** literally like the black holes that insta neg almost anything and they clearly aren't doing that normally which would be the case if it was a 100% UES those specifcally are meant to be ultimate moves otherwise their regular stuff is consistent to their base, black hole stuff would be more consistent as a seperate rating but even then its noted to be EE so its moreso hax than ap
I could be misremebering, again I'm replaying the games now as a refresher but right now, All their gravity powers are one shotting normal nevi. And in the Short anime Kat was basically one shotting every small nevi she was hitting with her attacks regardless of Gravity enhancements or not.
And As I mentioned stronger Nevi can survive their black holes. (plus one can argue that it's both hax and AP. just due to being black holes. But the EE might be enough for this place to dismiss them as being legit.)

Worst case it might at least be worth making a note on the Revision with arguments for and against the black holes scaling to physical's. so other's can decide from their.

Last edited:
IT could potentially be argued those are low ends. Especially since Stronger Nevi CAN survive the Micro black hole's Kat generates.
Especially since i'm pretty sure other decently highly rated character's Do have similar low ends.
That's really due to game mechanics moreso as the maximum upgrades for what they narratively should be at instant negs them its moreso a gameplay limitation for progression because no way narratively do they survive any black holes hell some nevi bosses die to them in cutscenes

Trust I've done more than replay the games I've gone to the deep end to max everything and out get and try everything to have as much as I can indexed

I could be misremebering, again I'm replaying the games now as a refresher but right now, All their gravity powers are one shotting normal nevi. And in the Short anime Kat was basically one shotting every small nevi she was hitting with her attacks regardless of Gravity enhancements or not.
And As I mentioned stronger Nevi can survive their black holes
She generally does one shot them but they also aren't the anything she'd struggle with narratively anyways.

Though Replaying the game as a refresher for personal reasons. But their might be an alternate explination. Much like How FF7 has the whole life stream explination for why Sephiroth's power isn't narrative breaking. Or how Insert half a dozen RPG's rated as Planet or higher here Also have narratives that break if the character's are planetary, but have potential alternate explinations for why it makes sense. Such as AP and the like. Though we should maybe take this someplace else. Just so we don't derail to hard
Not the best example here especially when sephiroth is THE strongest guy in the game better examples would be how many low ends the remake gang (Cloud and the gang) have and how they're generally 8-B to 9-B from their own feats discounting any scaling they get from stronger enemies that's contentious even then especially with the way summons are handled now narratively in the remake timeline.

That's really due to game mechanics moreso as the maximum upgrades for what they narratively should be at instant negs them its moreso a gameplay limitation for progression because no way narratively do they survive any black holes hell some nevi bosses die to them in cutscenes

Trust I've done more than replay the games I've gone to the deep end to max everything and out get and try everything to have as much as I can indexed

She generally does one shot them but they also aren't the anything she'd struggle with narratively anyways.

Not the best example here especially when sephiroth is THE strongest guy in the game better examples would be how many low ends the remake gang (Cloud and the gang) have and how they're generally 8-B to 9-B from their own feats discounting any scaling they get from stronger enemies that's contentious even then especially with the way summons are handled now narratively in the remake timeline.
Well I'll still try to replay and refresh anyway's and try to give a better explination of my feelings and a different perspective after I'm done. You're still free to disagree however even after I do this If I still end up agreeing with the idea black holes = physical's after my refresher.

But I am at least glad to hear about the revamp regardless. Especially since quite a few calcs are outdated. (And I'd like to see more speed feats explained.)

Well I'll still try to replay and refresh anyway's and try to give a better explination of my feelings and a different perspective after I'm done. You're still free to disagree however even after I do this If I still end up agreeing with the idea black holes = physical's after my refresher.

But I am at least glad to hear about the revamp regardless. Especially since quite a few calcs are outdated. (And I'd like to see more speed feats explained.)
Yeah go for it its good to have some discussion involving it actually and yeah I'm glad I'm finally getting around to it and I do already have upgrades for every base stat including speed already I've got like maybe 3 or 4 more feats that could potentially yield something good but I'll need to look into them more

Here's that btw

Last edited:
Katsuki Bakugo vs

Yang Xiao Long
Rex Splode
Dot Barrett
Carmine Prime (Some suggested this to me once, honestly their personalities work off one another too well)
Inosuke Hashibara
Shinra Kusakabe
Jubilee
You forgot his best opponent 😤
Bomb - Angry Birds Wiki

Back