• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why don’t they just tell the fanboys it’s over? When the subreddit was polled 85% of them said that they think DB would continue. I think the crew should just rip the bandaid off and tell them it’s over. It’ll be easier in the long run.

Also
if they get to my matchup somehow they’re too checked out to even give commentary on it.

Why don’t they just tell the fanboys it’s over? When the subreddit was polled 85% of them said that they think DB would continue. I think the crew should just rip the bandaid off and tell them it’s over. It’ll be easier in the long run.
My guess? Most of them probably still in the dark on show chances of continuing and maybe hoping for some miracle to have the show go on when RT shuts down next month

Remind me of this:
mordecai-and-rigby-vs-sukuna-regular-show-vs-jujutsu-kaisen-v0-3g6gph91bjac1.jpeg

Honestly, it's well known how utterly savage the competition is in the manga market, but it still sucks to know about an author getting their work cancelled, given the sheer amount of effort that it takes to get published to begin with. Hope they can pick themselves up and make a comeback in the future with a new work.

talk about a glowup

As a Power Ranger supporter, it's disappointing having all the classic Zords get trashed on the show and then realizing you don't even agree with a majority of the debate for each episode...

Tommy in particular got it really rough...both in scaling AND portrayal...

Ok, time to the continue the weirdly unjustified KilluaMisaka dissing thing even tho I really shouldnt make fun about it or even care that much about it but it weirdly feels justified cause DB tried to dismiss ColeAlex so making fun of DB's own pick failing to gain views feels nice.

cough

So BlakeMikasa reached 1.503 mil views in about 9 days before 1 year. KilluaMisaka is currently at 1.414 mil views at the time of this post. In order for it to not be behind BlakeMikasa, it needs 1.504 mil views before 10.6.2024, 9 days before that one's 1 year release. If it fails to reach that, it will fall behind BlakeMikasa in views when compared at relative.

Back