• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was pretty decently animated, but Asura winning in the end is respectfully bullshit in my eyes. Even disregarding lore, I'm still of the firm belief that using the games only would still net Kratos a pretty solid win without much issue on his part.

Though it's whatever I guess, as long as he didn't downplay Kratos (I wish I could understand what he was saying) then I'll accept Kratos losing as long he was put at Universal
Bet he just used whatever was displayed visually to say Asura wins and of course those anti-lore elitists people are gonna agree for appealing to their denial of lore being viable

Bet he just used whatever was displayed visually to say Asura wins and of course those anti-lore elitists people are gonna agree for appealing to their denial of lore being viable
The way you said this made a question form in my thoughts: If the lore of God of War is not meant to be taken seriously or be viable for anything, then why do the makers of these games go out of their way to put a lot of thought and effort into explaining the various elements of the franchise which we see in the actual gameplay itself?

And I know that my question is essentially an argument from incredulity, but I can't help but use that question. It makes no sense for these developers to put in the effort and time into making lore that correlates with things which exist in the games if the intention was for all that to be mere flavor text that exists just because, and I also understand that visual feats are more important but we have feats on that level which we see visually so IDK why people discredit the lore so quickly.

Honestly? Going for meta reasoning, Kratos is not intended to be on Asura's level.
So Author's intent? I mean tbf author's intent can be discredited if the very story or series itself contradicts what their intentions, kind of how Sonic Frontiers touts Sonic being faster then Mach 2 as impressive when the series has far far far more impressive speed feats and scaling you know what I mean? I get the idea, but I wouldn't use it seriously

So Author's intent? I mean tbf author's intent can be discredited if the very story or series itself contradicts what their intentions, kind of how Sonic Frontiers touts Sonic being faster then Mach 2 as impressive when the series has far far far more impressive speed feats and scaling you know what I mean? I get the idea, but I wouldn't use it seriously
Yeah, basically every single character & verse are significantly weaker if we were to use only meta/intented strengths lol

Ian Flynn's intended Sonic is also waaay weaker than just other games ngl.

Anti-lore elitist? That's an overly verbose way to spell based 😎😎😎
pacman-pacman-and-the-ghostly-adventures.gif

Im honestly curious on what is anti-lore Kratos fans opinion on other verses lore.
Wall level too, especially Touhou.
Does this look gigachad?
🧔🏼‍♂️
Gigachad enough
They got mad that Kratos soloed their favorite universe and then started to spread through places like Comic vine and Reddit
Even when wanked, Kratos gets fodderized by a lot of verses I like and know if they get the same amount of wank too. Wanked Kratos isn't really that strong.

Wall level too, especially Touhou.
IMO, Touhou is by far the most wanked verse in the wiki, their """Infinite Speed""" is probably the stupidest thing that i ever saw

Even when wanked, Kratos gets fodderized by a lot of verses I like and know if they get the same amount of wank too. Wanked Kratos isn't really that strong.
He ins´t being wanked so.................. your point doesn´t stands

Assuming that these verses in particular are overpowered even compared to other franchises on a similar caliber, it doesn't necessarily prove that Kratos is weak with "wank" and only seems that way because you pit him against characters with higher levels of BS to them then Kratos.

It's like saying Dragon Ball is fodder because you pit them against a verse or characters who are extremely overpowered, but it doesn't prove that Dragon Ball is weak and if anything one could say it takes a very OP character or verse to solo Dragon Ball because of how strong it is on its own

lol

I know you are a Touhou supporter

cope-cope-harder.gif
I am actually the sole opponent of Touhou Project in this wiki.
Gensokyo society has fallen, millions of Youkai must die. Touhou fell off. ZUN will bring the fall of Western civilization with his games smh.
Assuming that these verses in particular are overpowered even compared to other franchises on a similar caliber, it doesn't necessarily prove that Kratos is weak with "wank" and only seems that way because you pit him against characters with higher levels of BS to them then Kratos.

It's like saying Dragon Ball is fodder because you pit them against a verse or characters who are extremely overpowered, but it doesn't prove that Dragon Ball is weak and if anything one could say it takes a very OP character or verse to solo Dragon Ball because of how strong it is on its own
I am not saying wanked Kratos is fodder, I am saying he gets fodderized by other wanked verses I know.

Wouldn't this be the best direct feat in the Invincible series?

Wtf did he destroy a star??? Is Invincible Star level now?
inb4 No one scale from that weapon's prowess

IMO, Touhou is by far the most wanked verse in the wiki, their """Infinite Speed""" is probably the stupidest thing that i ever saw
Well irlt is somewhat true tbh it kind of breaks the story and... does not. Weird.

Kratos fans out of all people shouldn't be the ones to say that Touhou has bad reasonings to have infinite speed considering how GOW has even more anti feats and lesser "Infinite" speed feats than Touhou. Just sayin', if you buy infinite speed Kratos, you shouldn't have an issue with infinite speed Touhou. ¯\(ツ)

He's likely referencing this one piece of dialogue in PS All Stars that implies that Kratos being in PlayStation All-Stars is canon. Though it's not a direct confirmation, just an implication

Considering the tone of his voice, he sounds embarassed to have been there, maybe because he Lowkey lost to sweet tooth lol.

Kratos fans out of all people shouldn't be the ones to say that Touhou has bad reasonings to have infinite speed considering how GOW has even more anti feats and lesser "Infinite" speed feats than Touhou. Just sayin', if you buy infinite speed Kratos, you shouldn't have an issue with infinite speed Touhou. ¯\(ツ)
You are talking to a guy who already believed in Subsonic and Building level Kratos, Infinite Speed Kratos ins´t something that i really take serious

I know nothing about Touhou, i just made this joke because i know you are a supporter of the verse

Do something about it, then.
I feel like that sometimes tbh

Back