• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image0.jpg
They're finally talking about Fate, and it's after everything might be over... At least it's better than nothing.

Those are fair points to point out tbh. I guess my issue is that, personally, a lot of people think that those problems are the sole reason why Kill The Justice League is a terrible game when the game would be a massive piece of shit even if you took out all the politically motivated problems.

Like you take them all out and you still have a very poorly made and designed live service shooter with okayish graphics, bad gameplay, awful dialogue and writing, some of the most boring and uninspired bosses in video gaming history, and worst of all: It was completely broken at launch. I won't forget how there was a bug when it released that would, and I kid you not, beat the game without you having to actually get to the final boss....the game was doom to fail from the start and you can't convince me that it was the politics behind it which brought forth its fall.
And what's worse is that companies WANT games like this so they could not only be able to just..not finish it, but also to constantly marketize it with pay orl mechanics , and the fact that it is digital (Not fully owning it.)

I hate how hard video games companies and companies that do video games of non-gaming franchises try desperately to basically make it so that gamers (or people in generak that want to have a fun time.), don't actually own anything & control what they buy or sell.

And what's worse is that companies WANT games like this so they could not only be able to just..not finish it, but also to constantly marketize it with pay orl mechanics , and the fact that it is digital (Not fully owning it.)

I hate how hard video games companies and companies that do video games of non-gaming franchises try desperately to basically make it so that gamers (or people in generak that want to have a fun time.), don't actually own anything & control what they buy or sell.
That’s why they were scared of shit like Elden Ring and Baldurs Gate, would make people expect more

Think about it, if you had a VS show that was nothing but normie stuff, would you even watch it?
I mean most DB eps are that so yes?

DB itself mostly chose good MUs, the number of just bad MUs is quite small. Besides, the elitism and "connections" essays of niche MUs arent good either.

I was hesitant to subscribe to this channel but I did after seeing the outcome of this fight.

Honestly, I am glad Death Battle will never make this fight. Because they're dead.

I was hesitant to subscribe to this channel but I did after seeing the outcome of this fight.

Honestly, I am glad Death Battle will never make this fight. Because they're dead.

That was pretty decently animated, but Asura winning in the end is respectfully bullshit in my eyes. Even disregarding lore, I'm still of the firm belief that using the games only would still net Kratos a pretty solid win without much issue on his part.

Though it's whatever I guess, as long as he didn't downplay Kratos (I wish I could understand what he was saying) then I'll accept Kratos losing as long he was put at Universal

Back