• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Barbie have anything really good that she can use agienst Peach? Like at the bare minimum you can get Peach to like Large Star if you really like and the setting has a fair amount of universal stuff as well, what does Barbie even have?
Ngl I wouldn't be surprised if Barbie has a bunch of goofy stuff with the sheer amount of media she has.

Ngl I wouldn't be surprised if Barbie has a bunch of goofy stuff with the sheer amount of media she has.
I wouldn't doubt it but a lot of what I've seen is pretty much people going "Yeah she'd be pretty strong" and then saying nothing else.
I remember they mentioning Barbie Goddess of the Galaxy in one of the DB Casts when they talked about this MU.
I checked and I don't really think it's really that impressive unless you take the back of the box hyper literally.
PsngjIz.jpeg

I checked the Marvel boxes, unless your doing full on scaling to the marvel comics based on the dubious claim at the end all this does is give Barbie some haxs.

Demitri vs Slayer (Darkstalkers vs Guilty Gear) track confirmed.

Also, not pitching this as a matchup, but my brain randomly came up with the combination of Gojo and Shedinja (I guess because OP abilities that make them untouchable except to very specific techniques), and now I'm wondering how the two would interact.

Demitri vs Slayer (Darkstalkers vs Guilty Gear) track confirmed.

Also, not pitching this as a matchup, but my brain randomly came up with the combination of Gojo and Shedinja (I guess because OP abilities that make them untouchable except to very specific techniques), and now I'm wondering how the two would interact.
You got the MU commissioned?

Back