• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8gi2h6.jpg

How Mid is this MU?

Monkey D Luffy VS Plastic Man (One Piece VS DC Comics)

Battle of stretchy arms characters.
That we have Monkey D Luffy VS Mr Fantastic for (slightly) better thematic connections but sure this would likely be a bigger stomp than Monkey D Luffy VS Plastic Man.

You think Bocchi and Lovecraft are comparable people/characters?
That depends, did Bocchi write a....very racist poem about the origins of blacks?

And to all my dark skinned bros and gals here on the thread: Yes, Lovecraft did write such a poem during his youth in the 1910's IIRC. Even by the standards of yesteryear, Howard was extreme in his beliefs and views on non whites
Maybe not of blacks, probably other Asians.

Bocchi the Lovecraftian.
Sorry I just dropped the dialogues

Who is the Bocchi you refer to?
(I know you are talking about that creator of Cthulhu Mythos when you talk about HP Lovecraft)

Last edited:
So did yang, bill and so on,
Unfortunately this doesnt change the fact that he still has a win under his belt 😔

Is focusing on characters/verses win/loss statistics that bad thing? This is a show that claims to do research, so I think it is fair to criticize it if one feels like they do not do good on research. This has led to annoying talks tbf tho, but is it in itself that bad thing?

Unfortunately this doesnt change the fact that he still has a win under his belt 😔

Is focusing on characters/verses win/loss statistics that bad thing? This is a show that claims to do research, so I think it is fair to criticize it if one feels like they do not do good on research. This has led to annoying talks tbf tho, but is it in itself that bad thing?
Its bad when internet fools take their word on some of these, even to this day and change view on a character, especially when not telling their background as good either

ごめんなさい、アマナイさん。私は今、あなたのことでさえ怒っていません。私は誰に対しても恨みを持ちません。ただ、世界は今、とてもとても素晴らしいと感じています。
天と地を通して、私だけが光栄な者です。
代々受け継がれてきた技術のメリットは、取扱説明書があることです。
デメリットとしては、手法に関する情報が漏洩しやすいことです。
禪院一族だったんですよね?だからこそ、あなたはリミットレステクニックについてよく知っています。
しかし、五条家でもそのことを知る者は少ない。
増幅と反転を取り出し、それら 2 つの異なる無限の表現を組み合わせて、想像上の質量を作成し、押し出します。
🫴🔴
🫴🔵
🫸🔴🔵🫷
🫸🟣🫷
🟣
🤌
イマジナリーテクニック:パープル。
🫴=====🟣

After the Ben 10 vs Green Lantern incident, maybe...

Off topic or not:
Whom can Madame Web fight in Death Battle?

So more people are saying Tatsuya might be slapping up Squall, thoughts?
Not inaccurate if you ask me. Even if you don't buy Outer Persona, they still breach into tier 1 by themselves, while Squall tops at Multiversal+ with Gilgamesh scaling at best (or higher into it if they actually go for Dissidia), and there's the whole can of worms that is their hax. Though they'd likely put Squall at Multi-Solar/Galaxy scaling from Eden or Universe+ from Ultimecia.

Back