• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Katana and Rick Flag, lets goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone smells Katana vs Akame?
Okay this design of Katana does give some flavours of San (Princess Mononoke), Blake Belladonna and Mikasa Ackerman.

Reminds me of Batman Ninja.
Which is good.

Hazbin Hotel apparently surpassed invincible as the most popular viewed debut for an animated show on Amazon Prime.
Surprise me. I am wondering if Hazbin Hotel is actually as mainstream as Invincible has been.

Hazbin Hotel apparently surpassed invincible as the most popular viewed debut for an animated show on Amazon Prime.
Wow, I didn't realize THAT many people had been anticipating the show's release. I remember the pilot on YouTube, but that was a hot minute ago.

It was pretty good, the characters are endearing and that's what the show mostly focuses on. The music was fine enough, though the song between the arms dealer and the angel bodyguard is actually a bop. My only major gripe is that they all swear too much. I get it, they're literally in Hell, but the angelic characters also swear frequently and it ends up with everyone talking similarly. But again, the character's quirkiness and, of course, the voice talent behind said characters helps each of them to still stand out.

I don't have a number rating, I'd have to rewatch the show, but I thought it was a good show with a good start, excited for season 2.

They haven't been been good since the 20th century
Most musicals are actually kinda boring, literally the only one I've seen that I found entertaining was Rocky Horror. So this isn't a "things used to be so much better," thing, 75% of musicals are just kinda ass.

They haven't been been good since the 20th century
How dare you.

The Muppets (2011) was a cinematic masterpiece that moved me to tears.
I agree with most of what you said, but this isn't entirely true. This was specifically Adam's group, and he's just some asshole. The other angels seemed just horrified because someone said **** once,
You're right, my mistake. Everyone had such a potty-mouth that's it's hard to remember who WASN'T cursing every other second.

image0.png

Nah, Renaissance ended in the 1990's. Doesn't matter though, since Tangled, Frozen, Moana, and Encanto exist, and are musicals, and are, in fact, good.
I mean does the 2nd Renaissance count, since those 2010s films were good and are called as 2nd Renaissance. 90s one ended in 90s. But you did answer that :V

Tho it seems even that period is over for Disney V:

Back