• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tekken_8___true_devil_kazuya_by_davidchikardi_dgsi03k-375w-2x.png
tekken_8___angel_jin_by_davidchikardi_dgspu3s-375w-2x.png

5-B probably won't be passed but 6-A is pretty blatant
The site shouldnt have a reason against former, its specifically says its Earth/planet in danger and canonically they point Azazel >>> Final Jinpachi, with Jin and Lars pointing out how strong both are are battling them

Isnt this the 3rd time Kazuya vs Wesker gets on a ballot....are casuals seriously for real pushing that MU again....they act like Tekken 8 didnt just ruined any chances for that to be fun at all and simply a Flash vs Quicksilver
I've seen folks argue it works still given Kazuya mainly doesn't blow up shit 24/7

I've seen folks argue it works still given Kazuya mainly doesn't blow up shit 24/7
That isnt even a good argument, cuz Death Battle wont bring Kazuya just to have him fight in base form and his regular Devil form

The true forms are his peak and would look hype to have them for animation and visuals, its a missed opportunity to exclude them and against an opponent like Wesker is purely overkill

On a side note it seems Jin and his dad shop at the same clothes shop as the Hulk.
Why the association with Hulk and clothes?
this rememeber me to Saint seiya´s armors
If you see his moveset and super, you might see more resemblances visually speaking
Out of pure curiosity what are the statements for planetary
To keep it short, Azazel is stated in Tekken 6, Tekken 7, Tekken 8 briefly along even a pachinko slot machine from japan, about destroying the Earth/planet if he had it his way

Basically the trope of villain threatens to destroy [insert level of destruction in context] and succeed, if the hero doesnt stop them type deal

And as i stated, Jinpachi which is pointed to limit itself just to humanity/mankind only, is not treated by characters on the level of the Mishimas as strong compared to Azazel, which even his weakest form is pointed that it was pretty tough, Jin also needed to amp himself to one shot a stronger form of Azazel

Let alone how much they hype Azazel across these medias and with Tekken 8 it shows how his power made Kazuya become as powerful as he is in the story

Never played this but i hear the game was bad, is that true?
Essentially it's one of those more abstract games that focuses more on convoluted lore and non-linear/cinematic storytelling with actual gameplay clearly being an afterthought (or at the very least it wasn't top priority).

Personally I just treat it as a sequel to TWD but the Walkers got replaced by aliens.

What shxt does Iori Yagami have in comparison? Now we need to check if Iori Yagami vs Kazuya Mishima would be a good matchup.
Afaik, he has fire manip, stun effect with it, explosion manip as well

Biggest calcs i seen on KOF that he should scale from are in gigatons value, Verse storm and Yashiro volcanic activity he makes furing his turn to fight, if you wanna scale him as high as possible just for the sake of it, Orochi at High 6-A with lore, although one character canonically scales from Orochi and it aint Iori

Back