• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

At least it looks like a tie you can go for office work with a business suit (and it is one)

Anyone finds it funny that, according to our profiles at VBW, Sephiroth actually beats Asriel.

(Doubt anyone actually celebrates Lunar New Year) Year of the Rabbit is coming to an end and Year of the Dragon is coming. Any dragon-themed matchups you like?

Last edited:
(Doubt anyone actually celebrates Lunar New Year) Year of the Rabbit is coming to an end and Year of the Dragon is coming. Any dragon-themed matchups you like?
spyro_vs__sash_lilac__by_ty50ntheskeleton_dfezwvv-pre.jpg

A very simple idea but it just vibes with me

It only takes one person with a lot of free time to get a verse's scaling completely massacred
Then it takes another person with a lot of free time to get a verse's scaling completely established again.
Then it would be a nepotism battle of attrition. Who gets a longer relationship with the bureaucrats win.

Pretty much every single Doctor has drip (only the 14th Doctor that doesn´t)
1. I mean the doctor is there so wouldn’t that apply to him in some of their incarnations too
2. You gotta admit she kinda rocks it, even ignoring the suit she’s got other nice fits too
Not as drippy as the Doctor's (and I just wanna hate on Makima)

If the battle dont start in this way, it won't go very well
Taskmaster: Deadpool, what are you doing here?
Deathstroke: AHHHH, I'M NOT DEADPOOL!
Deathstroke: You think I'm going to to take shit from a clown wearing a skull mask?

Taskmaster: Clown?! Me?! A Clown? I'm sorry, aren't you the one who beefs with a bunch of teenagers? The one who keeps losing to them? The who is divorced? Homeless? Kids hate his guts? Dated a sixteen year old?..... Oh, or how about the guy who someone makes Deadpool look like professional?

batman-humiliates-deathstroke-v0-ldhvw6p5vv5a1.jpg

Deathstroke: You think I'm going to to take shit from a clown wearing a skull mask?

Taskmaster: Clown?! Me?! A Clown? I'm sorry, aren't you the one who beefs with a bunch of teenagers? The one who keeps losing to them? The who is divorced? Homeless? Kids hate his guts? Dated a sixteen year old?..... Oh, or how about the guy who someone makes Deadpool look like professional?

batman-humiliates-deathstroke-v0-ldhvw6p5vv5a1.jpg
Funnily enough, isn't Batman two of these now? (Homeless and his kids [the robins] hate him)

Back