• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait....do you mean Knuckles dated his cousin? Please Please Please Please Please Please PLEASE don't tell me that Ken Penders had Knuckles date his cousin while he was writing for Archie Sonic.
Well...cousins as in distantly related SOMEWHERE, IIRC. Like so far back, kind of you can't pinpoint it. But I wouldn't be surprised if Knuckles' entire family tree was a circle under Penders.

Well...cousins as in distantly related SOMEWHERE, IIRC. Like so far back, kind of you can't pinpoint it. But I wouldn't be surprised if Knuckles' entire family tree was a circle under Penders.
Ken Penders mention
Obligatory image of the Holocaust poem he rewrote to have animals instead

64rn7680x3f91.jpg

...........EXCUSE ME!?!?!?

I apologize if it sounds like I'm overreacting, but what in the actual **** was Penders smoking when he rewrote a HOLOCAUST poem? Good god this guy is a terrible writer, and apparently an awful human being too. And to think this man has delusions of writing a successful comic using the echidna characters he now "owns"....it's just pathetic

You know it'd be pretty aggravating if, what is very easily, a lot of work is going into Ichigo vs Naruto and the animation ends up getting copyright stricken off of YouTube when it releases. Like I hope that the folks behind this animation can get it released and shared to the public, but the current landscape of YouTube makes it very easy for these companies to get it off in minutes
put it in spanish that would save it

...........EXCUSE ME!?!?!?

I apologize if it sounds like I'm overreacting, but what in the actual **** was Penders smoking when he rewrote a HOLOCAUST poem? Good god this guy is a terrible writer, and apparently an awful human being too. And to think this man has delusions of writing a successful comic using the echidna characters he now "owns"....it's just pathetic

Yeah there was an entire arc where there were nazi echidnas that were taking over society or something shit was ******** af.

Man Penders is such a character, because in the beginning he wasn’t a bad artist and he wasn’t a terrible writer in my opinion; nothing impressive, but it got the job done. I really think working at Archie really did give him brain rot lmao

Yeah there was an entire arc where there were nazi echidnas that were taking over society or something shit was ******** af.

Man Penders is such a character, because in the beginning he wasn’t a bad artist and he wasn’t a terrible writer in my opinion; nothing impressive, but it got the job done. I really think working at Archie really did give him brain rot lmao
.....You can't be serious. Please, please please please please please PLEASE tell me that your comment was satire and not actually something which happened in the comics.

But you wouldn't lie about something that ******* horrendous so, once again, I have found more reasons to abhor Ken Penders then I've ever thought in my life time. It's just absolutely absurd at how depraved and insane this man is, so disgusting and terrible

.....You can't be serious. Please, please please please please please PLEASE tell me that your comment was satire and not actually something which happened in the comics.

But you wouldn't lie about something that ******* horrendous so, once again, I have found more reasons to abhor Ken Penders then I've ever thought in my life time. It's just absolutely absurd at how depraved and insane this man is, so disgusting and terrible
Yeah...it happened.

Black Fire? Like, Starfire's evil sister? What's the DB character she has an MU with that you like out of curiosity? I can only think about another evil sibling from DB like Raditz or Cooler, but I can't imagine neither of those are right
I think Cooler could be a cool match. They're evil aliens who are siblings of relatively more important characters who have tyrannical tenancies. I think their fighting styles can mesh well and I'd also like to see them shit talk each other.

I think Cooler could be a cool match. They're evil aliens who are siblings of relatively more important characters who have tyrannical tenancies. I think their fighting styles can mesh well and I'd also like to see them shit talk each other.
Hmm, those are actually pretty decent connections and I could definitely see them talking shit about each other and how they fight or act personality wise. The sad thing about this MU, however, is that I'm about 99% positive that Black Fire has Herald scaling which grants her Outerversal power and Immeasurable speed according to DB's scaling for DC characters...it's BS, but I can't confidently say Cooler wins even with Heroes scaling at his disposal

Hmm, those are actually pretty decent connections and I could definitely see them talking shit about each other and how they fight or act personality wise. The sad thing about this MU, however, is that I'm about 99% positive that Black Fire has Herald scaling which grants her Outerversal power and Immeasurable speed according to DB's scaling for DC characters...it's BS, but I can't confidently say Cooler wins even with Heroes scaling at his disposal
Imma be honest I don't care for the MU cause let's be real
The MU is only there if you care about the cartoon version of Black fire not the comic book version

And cooler is honestly not DB material
Unless u composite his meta cooler self or resort to DBH which DB hasn't been very great at handling so far

Imma be honest I don't care for the MU cause let's be real
The MU is only there if you care about the cartoon version of Black fire not the comic book version

And cooler is honestly not DB material
Unless u composite his meta cooler self or resort to DBH which DB hasn't been very great at handling so far
were you permabanned from the official discord? have you appealed? do you even know how to appeal?

Excuse me, could you elaborate on that last part? I know about the Charles Barkley thing, but I need to know if the "avoiding doing a movie about him with diabetes" thing is true or not. As a Godzilla fan, I know the big G's been in some weird shit before but THAT is nuttier then squirrel poop
You can find informations about this here

You can find informations about this here
OH....You were reffering to the "A Space Godzilla" novel starring a version of Godzilla that was actually an alien with cosmic powers named and was dying with diabetes before being sent back to her planet with her unborn son. I knew about this to an extent, but I forgot that Rozan was dying with diabetes to be honest

Honestly I feel like this could be the ultimate stress test to DC wank, like saying Starfire or Blackstar is Outerversal power and Immeasurable speed would be dumb as hell and part of me wants to see them try to justify that shit unironically.

Last edited:
Back