• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, based on?

Fair, though Superman has stuff like CAS, which Supergirl lacks.
When I say, 'I believe he should', it's based on the fact that, he already has other domain abilities like Goku, Vegeta, etc. It would make no sense if he didn't.

As to if whether or not he's actually done it? That, I cannot answer, as I haven't seen it. Then again, I haven't checked out Heroes in a while, so he probably has, I just don't know about it. You'd have to ask someone who has kept a much closer eye on Heroes than I have.

Also, why are you bringing up CAS, when that wasn't even used for Supes, to allow him to be able to resist it?

Is Undead Unluck gaining steam and Kagurabachi losing it? (Or is the rank not working by how popular a series is?)
And is Weekly Shonen Jump oversaturated with "teenager exorcists"? Like Nue's Exorcist and Shadow Eliminators are two new "teenager exorcists" stories with a mix of Phantom Seer, Bleach, Jujutsu Kaisen and Chainsaw Man.

Know what just because I'm curious about this match up

Ssj4 Naz (Young Jiji's Dragon Ball AF) vs Current Ultra Instinct Goku (Super Manga)

Quote from the comment section "We literally debunk the entirety of DC's Cosmology to 4D, as well as scale even Kid Goku to High Hyperversal bare minimum, and BoG Goku at outerversal bare minimum, with the ability to manipulate concepts"

trash-know-your-place.gif

Is Undead Unluck gaining steam and Kagurabachi losing it? (Or is the rank not working by how popular a series is?)
And is Weekly Shonen Jump oversaturated with "teenager exorcists"? Like Nue's Exorcist and Shadow Eliminators are two new "teenager exorcists" stories with a mix of Phantom Seer, Bleach, Jujutsu Kaisen and Chainsaw Man.
All the memes took the steam outta it

Back