• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We know the last episode was planned to be Wiz Vs. Boomstick and all, but the fight before the true finale? I had always guessed that was going to be Goku Vs. Superman 3, with the expectation that it'd be their 'use everything, all composite, hold nothing back' version of the fight. Felt thematic, regardless of the highly volatile opinions on the MU, Death Battle, and rematch in general. Doing THE Death Battle episode one last time and use everything and anything to send the series off.

...Well don't I look stupid?
You say that but Wiz vs Boomstick isn't deconfirmed for this season.

TOC is a lie.

Hope next time will be Mori Jin vs Optimus Prime.
Fnh-0CJagAETHuU.jpg

Rick Sanchez VS The Doctor (Rick and Morty VS Doctor Who) | DEATH BATTLE!
Premiered 11 hours ago
UODG3dz_d.webp

853,097 clicks in 11.5 hours... is THIS overtaking GojoKima?

Gojo VS Makima (Jujutsu Kaisen VS Chainsaw Man) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,075,177 views Premiered Oct 24, 2023

Holy.
Looks like the sacrifice of Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki is not gone for nothing. Still believe that Eren Yeager vs Ken Kaneki needs to be made into being asap.

Damn, everyone’s gone insane. I can’t lie I don’t think it’s cause deathbattle just wants money (it does tho) but a passion project fixing what they couldn’t do, and it’s also done to stir up controversy and put it back into the minds of people again
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

They can have all the passion they want, they ****** up the MU twice and trying to "fix" it is probably just going to make it worse.

Seeing how much they're willing to have Superman to solo fiction, but won't even have Base Goku at SSG level, I'm not optimistic. Should have just left it, tbh, or ar least different MUs.

They can have all the passion they want, they ****** up the MU twice and trying to "fix" it is probably just going to make it worse.

Seeing how much they're willing to have Superman to solo fiction, but won't even have Base Goku at SSG level, I'm not optimistic. Should have just left it, tbh, or ar least different MUs.
Other episodes have already said goku did have it in base form tho

The episode isn’t even out yet, we have no clue where they scale the characters out rn, Jesus Christ. The whole reason people don’t like the 2nd one is the characterisation of both characters, not just the scaling and people are getting way too worked over it.

Be a lot less negativity if there was something to debate. We all know Superman is going to win, they've made that clear.
The episode isn’t even out yet, we have no clue where they scale the characters out rn, Jesus Christ. The whole reason people don’t like the 2nd one is the characterisation of both characters, not just the scaling and people are getting way too worked over it.
Superman is outerversal and scales to full cosmology on the level of Lucifer or the Prescence. Infinite speed.

Xeno Goku is multiversal. Finite speed

Bookmark this post and come back in two weeks. Guarantee you a bullseye.

Be a lot less negativity if there was something to debate. We all know Superman is going to win, they've made that clear.

Superman is outerversal and scales to full cosmology on the level of Lucifer or the Prescence. Infinite speed.
Granted, depends where they scale superman, they said he’s going to have limits in the episode
Xeno Goku is multiversal. Finite speed

Bookmark this post and come back in two weeks. Guarantee you a bullseye.
They put xeno trunks at 5D immeasurable speed, they just only said it in the qna

Do people just ignore the extended deathbattle research just for a reason to hate

Let’s go, dr who for the win. I genuinely think the removing the early viewing has done well, they really should try to do more big name and relevant mu instead of capeshit and irrelevant characters
I atill think- rick would win this fight in a few years

Hell I could see the jext season of rick and morty have an episode about rick being mad he lost this deathbattle

They put xeno trunks at 5D immeasurable speed, they just only said it in the qna

Do people just ignore the extended deathbattle research just for a reason to hate
Extended Death Battle research =/= a complete 180.

They quite literally said Trunks speed can't be immeasurable because the nature of Dragonball in the episode. Turning around in a QnA and contradicting that is absolute madness.

"just for no reason to hate" is a weird cope for Deathbattle doing bad research and back pedaling outside the episode.

I'm even less confident for GvS3 now.

As i think about it more, my current personal opinion on GvS3 is just pure “meh”. I’ve already gotten my most wanted matchup and season of all time and my “worst nightmare” came true in that (Discord L). There’s nothing they can do to ruin this more or less for me. I have no enemies. Although I wish the matchup was the penultimate Season finale instead, would’ve been more thematic, that’s about it. Although I know for a fact that it won’t be able to match the first one. ;-;

They quite literally said Trunks speed can't be immeasurable because the nature of Dragonball in the episode. Turning around in a QnA and contradicting that is absolute madness.

"just for no reason to hate" is a weird cope for Deathbattle doing bad research and back pedaling outside the episode.

Ya.. that's really really weird, I have to assume there was at least a little disconnect between the writer and researcher

Or maybe, they leave stuff out from the casual audience…. Nah this is just you trynna find a reason to hate on deathbattle, literally they gave him the scaling you wanted and now your complaining it wasn’t in the episode, just because it’s said in the episode doesn’t mean it’s going to reflect the research, Ben vs Hal should have thought you guys that. You guys are so hypocritical it hurts

Stop making assumptions Jesus Christ, wait till the episode comes out. Hell they haven’t even released what they are researching this time, they are intentionally trying to keep it hidden

As i think about it more, my current personal opinion on GvS3 is just pure “meh”. I’ve already gotten my most wanted matchup and season of all time and my “worst nightmare” came true in that (Discord L). There’s nothing they can do to ruin this more or less for me. I have no enemies. Although I wish the matchup was the penultimate Season finale instead, would’ve been more thematic, that’s about it. Although I know for a fact that it won’t be able to match the first one. ;-;
Nothing makes GvS4 impossible as a penultimate series finale buckaroo.

Or maybe, they leave stuff out from the casual audience…. Nah this is just you trynna find a reason to hate on deathbattle, literally they gave him the scaling you wanted and now your complaining it wasn’t in the episode, just because it’s said in the episode doesn’t mean it’s going to reflect the research, Ben vs Hal should have thought you guys that. You guys are so hypocritical it hurts

Stop making assumptions Jesus Christ, wait till the episode comes out. Hell they haven’t even released what they are researching this time, they are intentionally trying to keep it hidden
Like...man, when they literally say the opposite in the video, ya I can see why people are upset about that. You can either call it lying or the writer being misinformed, neither is a good look

Bro, what?

It's not leaving something out. It's contradictory information.

Trunks can't be finite speed in the episode, but then immeasurable speed right after it ends. You gotta pick.

I feel like this thread is gonna cool down at during the waiting period.

For as bad as it seems with this fight, I think everyone will either move on and wait for the inevitable. It feels like no matter how good the fight will be, people are just gonna wanna call it a day.

I do feel bad for Ben tho. He probably has had this sit in the back of his head, desiring to fix what went wrong and no matter he's going to do, everyone is going to not care.

Bro, what?

It's not leaving something out. It's contradictory information.

Trunks can't be finite speed in the episode, but then immeasurable speed right after it ends. You gotta pick.
It was always the intention to have immeasurable speed, I think they mentioned it in the season 9 finale, they likely just said it in the episode just so it would be easier to explain why silver won to the casual audiencr

Back