• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How much new shit has prime earth Superman gotten since 2015, cause Goku is always getting new stuff but Superman mostly stays the same. He keeps closing the gap though, last time he wasn't even universal since the Battle of the Gods arc in the anime hadn't aired.

He's gotten Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20, the Evil Containment Wave, Ultra Instinct, he learned to create energy avatars
Superman has a gimmick called Hope which literally allowed him to beat Anti-Life Equation Darkseid.

Plus Goku is significantly less haxxed than Superman, like they're definitely including Pre-Crisis, since that's completely canon now.

How much new shit has prime earth Superman gotten since 2015, cause Goku is always getting new stuff but Superman mostly stays the same. He keeps closing the gap though, last time he wasn't even universal since the Battle of the Gods arc in the anime hadn't aired.

He's gotten Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20, the Evil Containment Wave, Ultra Instinct, he learned to create energy avatars
They have been doing this thing where they compare the size of universes, and have in the past determined the DC universe so much bigger then DB's- that none of that matters.

Any who, I really enjoyed Rick Vs The Doctor (honestly my favourite voice acting performance this season), the music was spot on and I liked how cerebral the fight was (like a super competitive game of Uno), it kept me guessing on just what BS both fighters were gonna pull.

The animation was incredibly smooth, the art-style was crisp, the action was hilarious and I really enjoyed the references to other DBs in the arcade (there's probably other Easter eggs I missed the first time around). Yet another amazing battle between two stupidly OP hax god characters lol!

10/10 for me personally. Bonus points for not mentioning the timeless child retcon.
You know I'm genuinely glad that the Doctor beat Rick, but it's not due to the shit that the Doctor has when you combine all his feats and gadgets and artifacts and forms and amps.

Rather I'm glad that the Doctor won because a part of my mind was happy that the Doctor's optimism and hope was able to beat Rick's cynicism and nihilistic beliefs in life, the philosophical angle is irrelevant to the fight but it's nice whenever you see a godlike character that's able to cling on to their humanity and those they care for the most in their life.

Anyone want to calculate how big one Rick and Marty cosmology is compared to Touhou Project? (Amitabha is watching you)
Amitabha is 1.82 Untrigintillion x Uni so it still reigns supreme, someone can probably divide 1 octillion by it to see the exact difference tho.
So unless they specify if it’s a composite Superman just wins, right? **** I don’t even know if Goku wins if it’s a composite right?
I don’t think there’s any version of Goku that beats like any notable version of Superman lol.

I jinxed it
VEacm8I.png

I JINXED IT
kdKEU9k.jpeg

What a way to downgrade one of their best seasons with one of the worst MU.

And its the point of all of this? To show again how much inferior and pathetic Goku is compare to Superman? Or this too its going to shit on Superman by making him a Gary Sue just to make happy your average dbz fan on YouTube?

**** this

Last edited:
Honestly I'm just gonna accept the inevitable (as much as I dislike GvS3), sit back and watch while taking shelter. We already know the outcome, it's all about the production and process tbh. I wonder if DB will double back on Superman being NLFman?
They probably will but then proceed to claim him as outerversal with immeasurable speed and that he has insanely broken haxs that completely shut down Goku options

The Doctor vs Rick was really fun! I love that the Doctor won; they're hope beat Rick's nihilism.

As for GvS3...why? Just why? The first two weren't enough?! I was literally going "No no no no no NO!" at my screen when I saw that preview. I was so hyped for the episode and was literally smiling and laughing at it and then that preview wiped my good mood, LOL. What is there to establish? They've already claimed Superman has no limits and Goku can't catchup.

There is nothing more to be done and I'm hoping they're just having us on.

What a way to downgrade one of their best seasons with one of the worst MU.

And its the point of all of this? To show again how much inferior and pathetic Goku is compare to Superman? Or this too its going to shit on Superman by making him a
Gary Sue just to make apply your average dbz fan on YouTube?

**** this
Yeah the season is pretty great, but this MU is just redundant. It wouldn't ruin the quality of the season by a lot, probably, and it would still remain my favorite season. But man...

Though if Goku somehow wins, I'm buying everyone here apple juice (Beer is haram)

Tbh I don't think they'll use NLFman anymore, last time they did they had much different standards and perspectives nowadays.

DB is known for changing their minds on previous outcomes. Also obviously won't happen but if they have Seth on the research team Goku would wipe since nothing beats Seth DB wank
Seth really did nuke his own career lmao

Tbh I don't think they'll use NLFman anymore, last time they did they had much different standards and perspectives nowadays.

DB is known for changing their minds on previous outcomes. Also obviously won't happen but if they have Seth on the research team Goku would wipe since nothing beats Seth DB wank
If they have seth on the team, FBI is gonna come knocking and argue why Supes solos.

Back