• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All I’m saying is that the only people I ever hear complaining about Skullgirls’ situation are all people who have never played the game and never plan to lol. It really feels like fake manufactured outrage over shit nobody actually cares about lol.
I don't think you should imply that only people who don't play Skullgirls are mad about the changes.
On both sides there are people who play and don't play the game a lot.
I don't want to share multiple screenshots at once so I'll just share a tweet that shows that there are people who played Skullgirls a lot that are mad about the changes.

The outcome of Gohan vs random character is not as obvious as Gohan vs Invincible. I am sure most people know that even teen Gohan would kill Invincible. That's why Gohan vs random character is better.

satsuki_kiryuin_vs_kamen_rider_fourze_by_greekdbw_dg52yq5-pre.jpg
maka_albarn_vs_ruby_rose_by_soul151killer_dg4jnj6-fullview.jpg
nicktoons_unite_vs_black_hat_by_doncocobean_dg3q4ck-pre.jpg
dream_eater___pennywise_vs_freddy_krueger_by_aamultiverse_dg4zve6-pre.jpg

There's nothing wrong with a "crazy bitch".

The right amount of crazy can be seen as attractive to some men.
A trait as "yandere" is there for a reason

ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 29
By now what are the bonk counters for may I ask

At last.

Another attempt to cash in money for a decent recent trend.

Still think it's weird that they censored the one thing that's arguably the main reason why they pulled in so much money.
Well there is something called compliance. Firms are keeping themselves from crossing the lines for a variety of reasons.

Easy, one is actually a unique mu and it introduces a new series, while the other one is your done and then some "East vs West" mu.
I wonder the verdict would be the same if this is Gohan vs Kouga VS Gohan vs Supergirl/Superboy

But most people would prefer Gohan vs Invincible if compare to Gohan vs Supergirl/Superboy

ATLA is making a resurgence in the form of games and animated movies, so I don't see why not
With Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer coming this year, let us hope that clicks soar for that episode such that we can see Korra vs Delsin Rowe soon.

Is Korra's return possible?
Yes.
I mean, we had Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha for Season 10 Episode 5.
Unless it is Rey vs Delsin Rowe.
Or, Korra vs Rey.

Last edited:

Therewolf Media Round 4 Work 1: Cyrus vs Enrico Pucci

This is the first time Aaron made a work for a matchup done by Brandon Yates before

Last edited:
Did Darito overtake ChosenDragon in view count?
Yes.

Also PhoenixRaven did reach 1 mil not that badly, but its kinda slowed down a lot now.

Also also, man preview views have been really low, even if this doesnt quite matter as much in the long run, even Vader got sub 170k preview but VaderObito reigns S10 now.

Yes.

Also PhoenixRaven did reach 1 mil not that badly, but its kinda slowed down a lot now.

Also also, man preview views have been really low, even if this doesnt quite matter as much in the long run, even Vader got sub 170k preview but VaderObito reigns S10 now.
yeah i notice too not a single one broke 200k this year

What would happen if Death Battle was gatekept?
Every fandom is gatekept to a certain extent. The difference lies in the amount and severity of the gatekeeping.

That being said, I doubt Death Battle could be gatekept since the people that work at Death Battle can decide whether to gatekeep certain people or not. If some people decided to gatekeep and Death Battle people disagreed, they could easily shut all of that down by making a public statement.

Gatekeeping only really works if the creators don't intervene.

Honestly, this is one of the first 3D animated fights that I like the style of that's happened in a while. No weird jank with clipping or weird texturing, just solid animation so far. Lack of set up is a bit unfortunate, but ultimately fine in the long run

Back