• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is unlikely that Naruto will surpass Ichigo in AP considering Ichigo passively grows stronger as the fight continues, and quite quickly. And as Nerd mentioned, he'll have to survive trillions of degrees in heat.
U are just saying that. Again, adding all the amps Naruto can use, he can likely be on par or even surpassed Ichigo’s AP. Looking at the profile, unless I didn’t see it but Ichigo doesn’t have an “higher” or “even higher” stats

Instinct and emotion are not the same. As Nodt described it best when Byakuya was hit with the fear. As for cosmic awareness, Ichigo's cosmic awareness can sense beings in other dimensions, and I don't mean just one. Ichigo's ESP is also layered as Fullbringers are an extra layer invisible to senses with Bringer Light, in addition to sensing Spirit Ribbons. Sasuke's only allowed him to sense Naruto in a different dimension, Ichigo's can sense everything that happened in the entire Soul Society.

Naruto is not fooling Ichigo

U are just saying that. Again, adding all the amps Naruto can use, he can likely be on par or even surpassed Ichigo’s AP. Looking at the profile, unless I didn’t see it but Ichigo doesn’t have an “higher” or “even higher” stats
Read the 5-C key again then. He can amp with strongest attacks and emotions. You also did NOT read the reactive power level on his profile either.

Read the 5-C key again then. He can amp with strongest attacks and emotions. You also did NOT read the reactive power level on his profile either.
True but again all he has is a “higher” while Naruto goes even beyond just higher

Also just cause u have reactive power doesn’t mean it’s always gonna a guarantee. Like Naruto could MASSIVELY be above AP to the point that Ichigo could be in a 1 shot range (highly doubt it but who knows) but yes he could be so strong that even with Ichigo trying to catch up would already be too late if Naruto is trying to go for the kill

Ex: Saitama vs Garou

Sasuke and kaguya have cosmic awareness and they were still tricked by narutos clones. Kiba has the smell 1000x of a ninja and was fooled, neji can literally see the chakra distribution between the clones and was still fooled. I'm failing to see how ichigo is going to see
Ichigo's ESP is layered
Even if bringer light bypassed narutos esp (which is debatable) it won't bypass his danger awareness, emotion detection etc
That's if he's close. By the time he reaches Kurama, it's too late.
@ReaperAndBlues aizen admitted he let gin do that, I'm not sure how that helps. For the ichigo vs ulq fight he didn't use emotions to detect attacks he just noted that just because he drew a sword dosen't mean his fighting style will be different
He stated he became more human.
True but again all he has is a “higher” while Naruto goes even beyond just higher

Also just cause u have reactive power doesn’t mean it’s always gonna a guarantee. Like Naruto could MASSIVELY be above AP to the point that Ichigo could be in a 1 shot range (highly doubt it but who knows) but yes he could be so strong that even with Ichigo trying to catch up would already be too late if Naruto is trying to go for the kill

Ex: Saitama vs Garou
Yeah no, Naruto does not have the AP blitz potential of Saitama. Also he doesn't have those in Asura Avatar, that's his final amp.

To add, Ichigo has tanked attacks far above his durability, and by far I mean over 50 times as strong. His peak was only a match for base ulq, then he used res which is a 5-10 times boost stronger, then he tanked Cero Oscuras, which is 10x

Yeah no, Naruto does not have the AP blitz potential of Saitama. Also he doesn't have those in Asura Avatar, that's his final amp
Um yes with the many amount of amps he can use for his SPSM key? yeah I now know he could eclispe Ichigo in power and yes he has Asura Avatar in his final key as well

Um yes with the many amount of amps he can use for his SPSM key? yeah I now know he could eclispe Ichigo in power and yes he has Asura Avatar in his final key as well
His rage and Rasengan amps in his final key are before his Asura Avatar. There is no reason why he should be stronger with those considering Naruto's strongest attack was a rasengan variant while he had all intent to stop Sasuke

And as I said, Ichigo has taken hits far above his peak before.

His rage and Rasengan amps in his final key are before his Asura Avatar. There is no reason why he should be stronger with those considering Naruto's strongest attack was a rasengan variant while he had all intent to stop Sasuke

And as I said, Ichigo has taken hits far above his peak before.
No it’s on his profile, literally he can still use amps with his SPSM and Naruto also taken dmg from people way stronger than him. That’s like in most anime tbh. Again, with SPSM, he can make his rasengan even stronger especially with the help of the Bijuu’s, add on to Kurama, adding senjutsu, adding in the the Asura Avatar and u got power eclipse

No it’s on his profile, literally he can still use amps with his SPSM and Naruto also taken dmg from people way stronger than him. That’s like in most anime tbh. Again, with SPSM, he can make his rasengan even stronger especially with the help of the Bijuu’s, add on to Kurama, adding senjutsu, adding in the the Asura Avatar and u got power eclipse
Did you not read that those amps are not in Asura. Ichigo is damn well not getting one shotted either, and he also has Blut, which can instinctively activate and gives him more than enough durability.

There is also the matter that Naruto is outright not killing Ichigo that quickly even without it. Ichigo while severely weakened could fight Yhwach after being pushed to his absolute limit, and he endured a from beating Ulquiorra who was 5 to 10 times stronger and faster than his peak.

A few panels? In the anime it went to the afternoon if I recall. Ichigo literally doing something similar takes less time.
It was 3 pages at best
Order of events
Sasuke blitzes 4 naruto clones, smacked a clone down, the clone gathers NE, the remaining narutos fire nukes at Sasuke, Sasuke cancels and preps indra's arrow, clone disperses and Asura avatar emerges

Back