• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also,

• Being affected by TSO has nothing to do with AP, I don't know where anyone gets that from.
  • the gap between Naruto and Ichigo's BIQ is practically irrelevant since they're both adequately intelligent enough to fight genius with multi-stage plans, comparing intelligence feats of uninvolved characters to "power scale" intelligence is just semantics and a waste of time, although I don't think anyone will disagree when I say Naruto is a more creative fighter of the two if anything.
  • the heat calc being linked for Ichigo is True Shikai, not Fullbring Bankai, a massively stronger form of Ichigo, so its irrelevant here.
  • also, no one has brought up Naruto's amps which can bring him from 44 Exatons to 266 Exatons

k, have fun y'all✌️

also, no one has brought up Naruto's amps which can bring him from 44 Exatons to 266 Exatons
360_F_61688758_YaKP9bXC4L0rhCw9wp83wvolKZCXfaN3.jpg

also,

• Being affected by TSO has nothing to do with AP, I don't know where anyone gets that from.
  • the gap between Naruto and Ichigo's BIQ is practically irrelevant since they're both adequately intelligent enough to fight genius with multi-stage plans, comparing intelligence feats of uninvolved characters to "power scale" intelligence is just semantics and a waste of time, although I don't think anyone will disagree when I say Naruto is a more creative fighter of the two if anything.
  • the heat calc being linked for Ichigo is True Shikai, not Fullbring Bankai, a massively stronger form of Ichigo, so its irrelevant here.
  • also, no one has brought up Naruto's amps which can bring him from 44 Exatons to 266 Exatons

k, have fun y'all✌️
1. Already proved why TSBs aren't gonna work outside of AP
2. I can make the argument that Ichigo can do more with less but let's just agree.
3. There is still the regular heat that can instantaneously evaporate rocks on contact.
4. That is with Naruto and Sasuke together

1. Already proved why TSBs aren't gonna work outside of AP
@ me in the comment
2. I can make the argument that Ichigo can do more with less but let's just agree.
🤝
3. There is still the regular heat
what would the regular heat be?
4. That is with Naruto and Sasuke together
44 Exa is SPSM, 88 Exa is SPSM + KCM Cloak, 177 Exa is his stronger ninjutsu (rasenshuriken, boil release, rasengan barrage, etc.), Asura Avatar is 266 Exa.

none of those involve Sasuke.

@ me in the comment
Also yes, since we're equalizing Chakra to Reiatsu, I think its fair to equalize Reishi to Senjutsu, and guess what, everything is made out of Reishi, including Ichigo's body, so he can just resist all of TSO's effects.
Also, Reishi works as nature because everything in every spiritual realm is made of Reishi. The trees, the water, the buildings, everything.
🤝
what would the regular heat be?
I looked for a calc but I can't find anything, but from what I found online it would be >20000C
44 Exa is SPSM, 88 Exa is SPSM + KCM Cloak, 177 Exa is his stronger ninjutsu (rasenshuriken, boil release, rasengan barrage, etc.), Asura Avatar is 266 Exa.
That's Asura Avatar and Majestic Susanoo for the 266. At best he would be 177 Exatons. Safe to say the AP diff is negligable and Ichigo will outgrow it
none of those involve Sasuke.
The 266 one does.

I looked for a calc but I can't find anything, but from what I found online it would be >20000C
if it's not an accepted calc yet it probably can't be used anyways so it's safe to disregard that for now.
That's Asura Avatar and Majestic Susanoo for the 266.
yeah because they both have that value

Asura Avatar is bare minimum 266 Exa because its 3 Kurama avatars + a bunch of nature energy.

Majestic Attire is 266 Exa because it's unquantifiably above Asura Avatar.

MA doesn't have to exist in this match for Asura Avatar to be 266 Exa as it is the basis for that value.

The 266 one does.
Majestic Attire does, not Asura Path which Naruto can do on his own.

Also yes, since we're equalizing Chakra to Reiatsu, I think its fair to equalize Reishi to Senjutsu, and guess what, everything is made out of Reishi, including Ichigo's body, so he can just resist all of TSO's effects.
no, it's not, forcing equalizations where they don't apply is not how SBA works.

Natural Energy, which is the discerning aspect of Senjutsu, is only found in nature and is not innately found in living people or souls.

Reishi is innately spiritual matter, the Naruto equivalent would be the spiritual aspect of chakra itself.

and there is a qualitative difference between Natural Energy and Spiritual Energy in Nard which allows it to negate TSO that Reishi, which is more akin to chakra, would not have.

if it's not an accepted calc yet it probably can't be used anyways so it's safe to disregard that for now.
I'll look for one, I swear it exists somewhere.
yeah because they both have that value

Asura Avatar is bare minimum 266 Exa because its 3 Kurama avatars + a bunch of nature energy.

Majestic Attire is 266 Exa because it's unquantifiably above Asura Avatar.

MA doesn't have to exist in this match for Asura Avatar to be 266 Exa as it is the basis for that value.

Majestic Attire does, not Asura Path which Naruto can do on his own.
Fair I guess, but that also requires prep and 2x isn't gonna be a massive problem for Ichigo, especially since he has better mobility, IR, ANPR based on intent, emotion, and how his opponents see him, and again his own reactive power level.

Blut should also be taken into account here to, with it he has Vene which gives him 665 Exatons of durability.

no, it's not, forcing equalizations where they don't apply is not how SBA works.

Natural Energy, which is the discerning aspect of Senjutsu, is only found in nature and is not innately found in living people or souls.

Reishi is innately spiritual matter, the Naruto equivalent would be the spiritual aspect of chakra itself.
That would equate to Reiryoku, not Reishi. Reishi is what makes up the enviroment and all within the spiritual realms. It exists to form the bodies of people and animals. Reiryoku is the essence of one's soul. Beyond that, Ichigo can still physically destroy them because he resists all the hax and they are at best 44 Exatons.

That would equate to Reiryoku, not Reishi. Reishi is what makes up the enviroment and all within the spiritual realms. It exists to form the bodies of people and animals. Reiryoku is the essence of one's soul.
Reishi and Reiryoku are both just different pieces of the greater Bleach power system which is innately based around spiritual energy/souls.

in SBA it would equate to the verse equivalent of spiritual power, ofc it won't be one to one because chakra is mechanically different, but based on what they fundamentally are, chakra has more in common with both Reiryoku and Reishi than Natural Energy which is something completely separate from spiritual power.
Beyond that, Ichigo can still physically destroy them because he resists all the hax and they are at best 44 Exatons.
the 44 exaton value is SPSM Nard, who does not have TSO.

TSO are 88 exa for now.

Also, Ichigo being able to negate the other spiritual-based hax in his verse does not equalize to a qualitatively different ability that in the naruto verse can only be interacted with using an energy that Ichigo doesn't have the ability to obtain, Six Paths Senjutsu.

Reishi and Reiryoku are both just different pieces of the greater Bleach power system which is innately based around spiritual energy/souls.

in SBA it would equate to the verse equivalent of spiritual power, ofc it won't be one to one because chakra is mechanically different, but based on what they fundamentally are, chakra has more in common with both Reiryoku and Reishi than Natural Energy which is something completely separate from spiritual power.
Reishi equates to Senjutsu through being able to also be absorbed for more power, hence Quincies and their absorbtion. Reishi also is an energy found everywhere. Chakra has no similarity to Reishi at all. It also is unable to be sensed or touched by those who are not fully spiritually aware as mortals, i.e not quincies nor fullbringers. I'm not gonna push this much because.....
the 44 exaton value is SPSM Nard, who does not have TSO.

TSO are 88 exa for now.

Also, Ichigo being able to negate the other spiritual-based hax in his verse does not equalize to a qualitatively different ability that in the naruto verse can only be interacted with using an energy that Ichigo doesn't have the ability to obtain, Six Paths Senjutsu.
.....TSBs only neg ninjutsu, not physicals, and Ichigo resists everything they do so it's apples to oranges to say they negate beating the shit out of them with a sword, especially since Ichigo is stronger so no-selling via raw dura also isn't possible. That's why it's limited.

Reishi equates to Senjutsu through being able to also be absorbed for more power,
Being able to absorb more of an energy doesn’t help if they aren’t qualitatively similar.

Natsu can absorb flames for power, are we equating Fairy Tail Fire Magic to Reishi now?

If we go by that logic chakra can be absorbed for more power too.

Meanwhile continuous absorption of Natural Energy turns you to stone.

What the power system contextually and qualitatively is matters more than the abilities they provide being similar when talking about verse specific hax and resistances for equalization.
Reishi also is an energy found everywhere. Chakra has no similarity to Reishi at all.
Meanwhile Chakra is found everywhere yet Natural Energy is not.
It also is unable to be sensed or touched by those who are not fully spiritually aware as mortals, i.e not quincies nor fullbringers
That’s pm irrelevant to equating the two since Natural Energy is not like that either.
.....TSBs only neg ninjutsu, not physicals, and Ichigo resists everything they do so it's apples to oranges to say they negate beating the shit out of them with a sword, especially since Ichigo is stronger so no-selling via raw dura also isn't possible. That's why it's limited.
Idk who told you that because not only is that not true but that’s not even what’s currently accepted.

TSO can erase people, objects, raw chakra, and jutsu

where was it stated TSO only negs ninjutsu
🤔
The profile only implies that it negs any jutsu other than Senjutsu. As for physical attacks, it only poses a threat to those who don't resist decon and EE, but it wasn't stated it can neg physical attacks if people resist the effects of touching them. If someone wants to change that, make a CRT, but as of now they won't stop Ichigo from bisecting it with Zangetsu.
gn pookie
illustration-of-cute-sleeping-kirby-vector.jpg

Back