• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They're still different one is energy with nature as it's source while the other forms those things. They're not remotely the same. You can get reishi by breaking down spirit matter but you can't get nature energy by breaking down nature.
I don't this answers the issue, it just 'begs the question' in a sense.

Naruto's 266 amp requires prep time and to not move for an extended period of time. Ichigo has extrasensory perception and has info analysis that will tell him the chakra/reiryoku distribution between the clones, meaning Ichigo will find Naruto before he can get that off. Even so, 2x isn't gonna kill him since Ichigo has Blut which is at 665 Exatons.

Actually, are we allowing Ichigo access to Blut Arterie? Probably not, but if so Ichigo's AP can amp to 665

Naruto's 266 amp requires prep time and to not move for an extended period of time. Ichigo has extrasensory perception and has info analysis that will tell him the chakra/reiryoku distribution between the clones, meaning Ichigo will find Naruto before he can get that off. Even so, 2x isn't gonna kill him since Ichigo has Blut which is at 665 Exatons.
The Prep time isn't long and he can always have a clone handle it.
Naruto characters with ESP and Info Analysis still can't differentiate between Naruto and his clones because the Chakra is divided equally. Ichigo is never going to find out which is the real one
Actually, are we allowing Ichigo access to Blut Arterie? Probably not, but if so Ichigo's AP can amp to 665
Pretty sure Ichigo's usage of blut isn't something he has control over

The Prep time isn't long and he can always have a clone handle it.
Naruto characters with ESP and Info Analysis still can't differentiate between Naruto and his clones because the Chakra is divided equally. Ichigo is never going to find out which is the real one
Ichigo can also sense the emotions and how they see him as an opponent. Most of the clones are gonna be desperate or reckless, so given he has that he will figure out who's who. And yes, he can sense the real Naruto, because he'll sense an accumulation of energy far from the battlefield, not to mention Ichigo's ESP has a wide range. Naruto is not escaping.
He can still use it instinctively, which with IR he can use it since this assumes the strongest Ichigo in this key, i.e vs Yhwach.

I gave my thoughts that Ichigo holds an advantage here purely as a fighter overall outside of creativity and tactics, that being just pure skill, but I don't care to argue this further because there is still a lot of other stuff to discuss.

Ichigo can also sense the emotions and how they see him as an opponent. Most of the clones are gonna be desperate or reckless, so given he has that he will figure out who's who. And yes, he can sense the real Naruto, because he'll sense an accumulation of energy far from the battlefield, not to mention Ichigo's ESP has a wide range. Naruto is not escaping.
Emotion sensing which other sage mode users have and still can't tell the real naruto apart. Ichigo isn't differentiating who's who.
You seem to have missed the part where I said Naruto has his clones gather nature energy for him, why would Ichigo leave a bunch of clones hounding him to search for an accumulating energy source? I doubt Naruto even needs to spend time gathering senjutsu for the asura avatar since all he needs is to merge 3 Kurama's into 1. The accumulated nature energy only boosts his stats further
He can still use it instinctively, which with IR he can use it since this assumes the strongest Ichigo in this key, i.e vs Yhwach.
I remember blut being used once or maybe a few times when yhwach whooped his ass the first time and never again even after true shikai (correct me if wrong since I only saw the anime)

Emotion sensing which other sage mode users have and still can't tell the real naruto apart. Ichigo isn't differentiating who's who.
You seem to have missed the part where I said Naruto has his clones gather nature energy for him, why would Ichigo leave a bunch of clones hounding him to search for an accumulating energy source? I doubt Naruto even needs to spend time gathering senjutsu for the asura avatar since all he needs is to merge 3 Kurama's into 1. The accumulated nature energy only boosts his stats further
Ichigo is far more mobile than Naruto and would sense something is wrong. What other sage mode user did he even fight and trick? Sasuke? Sasuke doesn't have Sage Mode. Madara? Not on the profile. KCM gives Naruto emotion detection, not Sage Mode. Madara doesn't have it either. Ichigo is gonna sense an energy he found in Naruto in a different location with anger and follow him.
I remember blut being used once or maybe a few times when yhwach whooped his ass the first time and never again even after true shikai (correct me if wrong since I only saw the anime)
Because he manifested his Quincy powers differently once he obtained TS, which needed Yhwach's reiatsu to do due to inexperience.

To add onto this, Bringer Light can allow him to escape from Naruto's senses due to it's resistance to ESP and can travel up to 44km in one move, so unless Naruto can somehow move a shit ton more, he isn't gonna keep him pinned and out of range, and if he did, Ichigo can spam Shunpo. To add onto this, 2x isn't one shot territory, it's not even close. In fact, the AP advantage would probably hurt Naruto more because Ichigo will both grow stronger and adapt to his bs out of necessity.

Blut is activated depending on Ichigo's emotion, so this is a death war based on anger and here Ichigo starts with the killing instinct completely and then anger comes and that's why Blut is activated.

)
Ichigo can find the original Naruto with cosmic awareness and Ichigo has resistance against copying.

Even if Naruto tries to hide himself away, Ichigo has cosmic awareness, sensing dying souls in Soul Society whilst he is in Garganta, so he will notice what Naruto is trying to do.

He should be capable of it, but regardless, he still has the Getsuga Tenshou, and he can focus his spiritual energy into one attack that actually destroyed Byakuya's final attack, which was a 2 times multiplier. So yeah, if these two are allowed to stand still and prep a final attack, Ichigo would win.

Ichigo has taken beatings from attacks 5-10x stronger than his peak, and can also react to attacks at that speed when weakened. Safe to say Asura Avatar only does so much before Ichigo starts to match it. His bullshit level endurance will allow him to tank attacks from him and keep going along.

this is objectively untrue, he was actively fighting sasuke while Kurama was gathering energy.
Naruto was at almost 0 and it took Kurama like a very long time to do it. Even if Naruto could delay with clones that go down in one hit, it won't last long considering the AOE of GT and under the same categories, Ichigo can also either poison the Chakra with Hollow Poison or absorb it with Quincy absorption.

Isn't Ichigo's Getuga basically an amp? With at least a 2x multiplier, it can reach at least as much exaton as Naruto.
Yes, he can damage people who can body him physically. 2 times is at least a reasonable estimation. I think 10 times normally is actually more apparent but it is what it is.

Naruto was at almost 0
no he wasnt, your thinking the later part of the fight when he was slugging sasuke in h2H, im talking about when he was actively fighting sasuke mid battle while kurama was gathering energy
and it took Kurama like a very long time to do it.
no it didnt, it took a few panels
Even if Naruto could delay with clones that go down in one hit, it won't last long considering the AOE of GT
Ichigo's GT'a AOE is not wide enough to hit a far off Kurama clone unless Ichigo specifically aims for it, Sasuke didnt even realize Naruto had made a far off shadow clone to gather energy despite the fact that he never took his eyes off naruto during that entire period.

no he wasnt, your thinking the later part of the fight when he was slugging sasuke in h2H, im talking about when he was actively fighting sasuke mid battle while kurama was gathering energy

no it didnt, it took a few panels

Ichigo's GT'a AOE is not wide enough to hit a far off Kurama clone unless Ichigo specifically aims for it, Sasuke didnt even realize Naruto had made a far off shadow clone to gather energy despite the fact that he never took his eyes off naruto during that entire period.
So again, Ichigo can notice that, Shunpo over and take care of that.

A few panels? In the anime it went to the afternoon if I recall. Ichigo literally doing something similar takes less time.

I think the GT is wide enough to hit the Clones and the Kurama Avatar, but regardless, he can notice with Cosmic Awareness.

It definitely is. Mind you getting hit also creates an AOE

First time: 5 pages have passed.

Second time: Pretty vague, but its shown the Sun is going down, so likely an hour has passed as a vague assumption.

But it doesn't change much, cause Ichigo has means to close and surpass that gap, has crazy endurance and can prevent it from happening... he can prevent it cause those time frames are too long for a character who has Shunpo.

Sasuke and kaguya have cosmic awareness and they were still tricked by narutos clones. Kiba has the smell 1000x of a ninja and was fooled, neji can literally see the chakra distribution between the clones and was still fooled. I'm failing to see how ichigo is going to see

Even if bringer light bypassed narutos esp (which is debatable) it won't bypass his danger awareness, emotion detection etc

@ReaperAndBlues aizen admitted he let gin do that, I'm not sure how that helps. For the ichigo vs ulq fight he didn't use emotions to detect attacks he just noted that just because he drew a sword dosen't mean his fighting style will be different

Last edited:
Sasuke and kaguya have cosmic awareness and they were still tricked by narutos clones. Kiba has the smell 1000x of a ninja and was fooled, neji can literally see the chakra distribution between the clones and was still fooled. I'm failing to see how ichigo is going to see

Even if bringer light bypassed narutos esp (which is debatable) it won't bypass his danger awareness, emotion detection etc

@ReaperAndBlues aizen admitted he let gin do that, I'm not sure how that helps. For the ichigo vs ulq fight he didn't use emotions to detect attacks he just noted that just because he drew a sword dosen't mean his fighting style will be different
I don't think Sasuke was tricked by those clones and I don't think Kaguya used those. Even than, Ichigo was sensing dying souls, so he might be an upper level. Even than, Sasuke and Kaguya having cosmic awareness is questionable tbh.

Reikaku also includes many of those qualities and Bringer Light can bypass it.

Ichigo also can react instinctively, which means he wouldn't give off any emotion for Naruto to detect.

Sasuke was 100% tricked by a naruto clone and wym kaguya wasn't using it? Them having CA isn't questionable they can sense eachother through different time spaces lol

From the scan I remember BL slipped through his senses because he couldn't sense his spiritual energy anymore. Sage mode senses are separate from that

IR dosen't mean you aren't using emotions lol

No, it distracts Kaguya's focus. Can you send me a scan about the harem jutsu and Sasuke's cosmic awareness? It's not a profile link. It's especially a scan and Ichigo's resistance to being copied.

I'm not talking about the harem jutsu I'm talking about when kaguya was trying to kill the real naruto but he was hiding in his clones and tricked her. The sasuke awareness comes from Jim being in the sand dimension and sensing naruto in the ice

Who's copying ichigo I'm confused?

Sasuke was 100% tricked by a naruto clone and wym kaguya wasn't using it? Them having CA isn't questionable they can sense eachother through different time spaces lol

From the scan I remember BL slipped through his senses because he couldn't sense his spiritual energy anymore. Sage mode senses are separate from that

Ichigo can interact with the spirit and attack the spirit. He can see and sense the spirit. Do clones of Naruto form a spirit? No, if you claim otherwise, the burden of proof is on you. Ichigo can find Naruto's original body through Naruto's soul.

I'm not talking about the harem jutsu I'm talking about when kaguya was trying to kill the real naruto but he was hiding in his clones and tricked her. The sasuke awareness comes from Jim being in the sand dimension and sensing naruto in the ice

Who's copying ichigo I'm confused?
There, Kaguya is not really seeking to find Naruto's original body, and although Zangetsu copies himself, Ichigo can still find the original Zangetsu. There is resistance to copying in Ichigo's profile.

Its questionable assuming they are actual different dimensions.

Its similar enough to say Bringer Light can bypass it, unless you can prove Sage Mode would still sense someone negating your ability to detect.

From the profile: Instinctive Action is the ability to act without the need for conscious thought. The actions need to be done through muscle memory, instinct, or any other means separated from the user's regular consciousness, like automatic magic that triggers on its own, technology set to act under set circumstances or regularly, supernatural forces maneuvering the user in some way, etc. The power doesn't need to be used in response to anything, as long as the user does things not controlled by their regular consciousness.

Back