• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 9, We're not Windows or Apple after all]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver's currently the strongest character on the show by each episode's own logic, and is tied for first among the strongest characters they've used by our profiles (Though probably loses to Darkseid and Thanos)

Silver's currently the strongest character on the show by each episode's own logic, and is tied for first among the strongest characters they've used by our profiles (Though probably loses to Darkseid and Thanos)
Didn't they place Wanda and Zatanna at Omniversal (their word for Outerversal, I'd assume) though? I'm pretty sure they'd rank above.

Nope, Omniversal dosn't mean anything what-so-ever without more context.
uh, I guess so then. Then yeah, Archie Silver (and by proxy, Archie Sonic for performing the feat Silver scales to, and Wally West for beating Archie Sonic) would be the strongest characters they've used on the show that they've given statistics to.

Looking at Phase Locket's affect, it seems rather expensive to use and it's temporary, what's to say Scrooge can't just outlast the fight to then shoot him with his neutra-friction and anti-intertia pistols?

Looking at Phase Locket's affect, it seems rather expensive to use and it's temporary, what's to say Scrooge can't just outlast the fight to then shoot him with his neutra-friction and anti-intertia pistols?
My friend, phase locket is one of the cheapest (and overpowered because of that) relics.

In character SK probably wouldn't spam Locket too much like he didn't do it in his fight.

If he did, it might mean about 3 mins worth of intangibility that Scrooge needs to dodge.

Ofc, if SK does get hit by those weird lasers, then SK is basically screwed because his screwed-up inertia would not even allow him to hold items.

At least no one uses that cloud calc anymore so that's good lmao

I meant expensive as in costing a lot of magical energy to use
No, it doesn't, that's why it's overpowered. It only uses 8 magic, while Shovel Knight can have up to 100 magic points, up to 300 with two tonics. And with the Conjurer's Coat, his maximum magic goes up to 150 and can be up to 450 with tonics.

So yeah, 8 magic ain't shit.

If it was 450 Mana max (needs optimal armor and use 2 healing potions), 8 mana per use, 56,25ish uses, each use lasts 4 secs (?), so about 225 seconds, almost 4 mins.

I dare to say its manageable because in character SK doesn't really spam it? SK having better speed (did he?) would be better argument.

Technically Scrooge has Omnisolve Umbrella which I'd say is extremely lethal, but DB didn't really give it to him so ehh.

So what’s the verdict on Sponge bob vs Super friends aquaman? We lack a superfriends aquaman profile but I doubt it could contend with sponge boy me bob’s string hax

Last edited:
So what’s the verdict on Sponge bob vs Super friends aquaman? We lack a superfriends aquaman profile but I doubt it could contend with sponge boy me bob’s string hax
We have Super Friends Superman's profile:
For SF Aquaman, he sucks.
For anything regarding Super Friends profile, Maverick Zero X is a knowledgeable member.

They included those?
Not really. Basically, they just went with the concept that both were equal to each other physically, with the determining factor being Jason's better regeneration/endurance.

If they went with a full composite then I'm not sure how Jason doesn't win since they mentioned Uber-Jason scaling a couple of times and if you throw in novel feats Jason should be able to handle anything that DBD gives Michael.

IIRC DBD abilities don't really give Michael anything special. Just some movement speed buffs, debuffs to his enemy's defense, slight range increases, stuff like that.

I think the only one that might impact anything is Dying Light, since that slows down healing rates. But even taken at face value its pretty minor.

They said Jason's & Michael's stats were close. Which, relatively yeah, but what is the actual gap between their stats? It might be only Right, Decent via that.

Even if go with a typical composite that Death Battle does, then overall Jason is either comparable to or superior too Michael in more or less every physical category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back