• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Besides splitting pre-retcon and post-retcon, do we just scale Deadpool to his MCU feats as is or is a new key in order?
I'd say, why not just assume that Deadpool simply got stronger? But I'd definitely split apart both is pre and post retcon versions

I'd say, why not just assume that Deadpool simply got stronger? But I'd definitely split apart both is pre and post retcon versions
Weird considering he was off the grid for about 6 years after getting rejected from the Avengers right before Infinity War in 2018

IIRC, Paradox said Deadpool was some kind of anomaly, what with all the chronological inconsistencies and breaking of the fourth wall. Maybe that explains it away

IIRC, Paradox said Deadpool was some kind of anomaly, what with all the chronological inconsistencies and breaking of the fourth wall. Maybe that explains it away
Could that justify a new key due to Deadpool meddling with the his timeline and possibly other universes / timelines when he had access to Cable's space-time device?

TVA agents are consistently shown to be able to harm and trade blows with Loki/Loki variants. It's literally his first interaction with a TVA agent

Okay but why would the agents who fought Loki and the ones who fought DP be the same?
Why would they not be? They're all agents apart of the exact same organization that recieved the exact same training and exact same gear, why would they have a power difference of litteraly thousands of times? If they had easy access to Loki level agents, why wouldn't they send those guys against Deadpool if they were litteraly thousands of times stronger than him? Why send the weak sauce guys if it would've just taken 1 Loki level guy?

We allow 7-A guardians despite them only having 1 feat anywhere close to 7-A but Low 7-C Deadpool is just too far of a stretch?

After the FOX retcon we allowed Cyclops to go from 9-C to High 8-C and we let various others jump tiers due to Logan's time shenanigans, why not allow Deadpool to jump up some tiers due to his own time shenanigans at the end of Deadpool 2?

There's two instances of him parrying their blows with his arms

And besides, he swings Logan's skull with enough force to one-shot them. That's mostly his own strength doing the work, otherwise his arms would probably just break

By this logic I am Street to Wall level because I could crush someone's skull with a sledgehammer
It's a SKULL. You could make this argument for the other bones because it's like using a handle as leverage. But he's using a skull, meaning his arm acts as leverage

At the bare minimum, his strength would have to scale to the TVA agents' durability

There are also multiple points where he straight up slaps and kicks them and manages to harm them so he's still scaling to the TVA agents

Back