• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not 100% sure of this because TVA Loki is literally his Sacred Timeline counterpart plucked right out of 2012 but have we ever thought about downgrading both him and Sylvie to 9-C or 9-B since they're consistently at that level in the show. I can't think of a single time where they were in-line with Loki's usual Low 7-C strength. At the same time it could be chalked up to PiS but TVA soldiers having Frost Giant levels of strength still doesn't seem right to me.
It doesn't matter if it is a new variant because after the feat of L7-C in 2012 there is another timeline.

And I still defend deadpool being base L7-C, there is nothing outlier because it is a retcon to switch to mcu, so it is normal for the character to show a power change. We can even divide the character into 3 keys. Pre retcon and post retcon for FOX Universe, the third key is his form for MCU.

I'm not 100% sure of this because TVA Loki is literally his Sacred Timeline counterpart plucked right out of 2012 but have we ever thought about downgrading both him and Sylvie to 9-C or 9-B since they're consistently at that level in the show. I can't think of a single time where they were in-line with Loki's usual Low 7-C strength. At the same time it could be chalked up to PiS but TVA soldiers having Frost Giant levels of strength still doesn't seem right to me.
To be fair, Deadpool did use adamantium weaponry to combat them

Also, while headcanon, you could chalk it off to the TVA guards put in charge of Loki and Slyvie being some of their stronger one while the ones assigned to apprehend Deadpool are lower tier (After all, they're not exact working under direct order for upper management)

Looking back, I don't believe Deadpool was ever truly shown harming any of the TVA soldiers in that entire fight scene without using adamantium. I think the closest he got was knocking around a TVA soldier with a couple kicks, but only after that soldier was stabbed multiple times with adamantium bones, including in the neck.

Looking back, I don't believe Deadpool was ever truly shown harming any of the TVA soldiers in that entire fight scene without using adamantium. I think the closest he got was knocking around a TVA soldier with a couple kicks, but only after that soldier was stabbed multiple times with adamantium bones, including in the neck.
It'd be weird if we don't scale Deadpool and by extension Wolverine to the TVA soldiers imo. He's never presented as weaker than them and it would be strange if in actuality all the TVA soldiers Deadpool was mowing through in the opening were all a whole tier above him. I'd say him knocking around that one TVA soldier is enough for him to scale.

It'd be weird if we don't scale Deadpool and by extension Wolverine to the TVA soldiers imo. He's never presented as weaker than them and it would be strange if in actuality all the TVA soldiers Deadpool was mowing through in the opening were all a whole tier above him. I'd say him knocking around that one TVA soldier is enough for him to scale.
He also does swing Wolverines skull with enough force to one-shot one of them. Adamantium has great piercing abilities, but the blunt force attacks using adamantium would only upscale his own AP a bit

As I said before, the TVA training regimen just hits different

Cassandra Nova casually blitzes most of the movies cast, so she should be sub-relativistic since that's what Wolverine's profile has him at. Same with Deadpool due to constantly fighting Logan.

Elektra also throws Deadpool down on his ass, so maybe she scales

This version of Wolverine is getting his own profile, right?

He's definitely getting a profile, although he's literally just FOX universe Wolverine with Low 7-C stats
Are we sure that he's exactly like the FOX universe Wolverine though? We do see reused shots from the previous X-Men films when Cassandra Nova looks into his memories so it's possible that he shares a similar history but I don't think that's enough grounds for him to have all of his abilities and stats. Should he not just scale to his own feats?

Are we sure that he's exactly like the FOX universe Wolverine though? We do see reused shots from the previous X-Men films when Cassandra Nova looks into his memories so it's possible that he shares a similar history but I don't think that's enough grounds for him to have all of his abilities and stats. Should he not just scale to his own feats?
See I would've thought that if not for the FOX X-Men flashbacks and the fact that the movie is a FOX X-Men love letter

I think the worst we can get away with is noting in his P&A section that he possibly/likely has the same abilities as his counterpart since they share similar histories

Does this wolverine variant have the same feats his dead counterpart has?

See I would've thought that if not for the FOX X-Men flashbacks and the fact that this movie is a FOX X-Men love letter

I think the worst we can get away with is noting in his P&A section that he possibly/likely has the same abilities as his counterpart since they share similar histories
Love letter or not I think him scaling to his own feats makes the most sense. iirc the flashbacks only show the Weapon X program which I don't think is enough to assume he's the exact same.

It's just a varient of him where he ended up getting some of the X-Men killed and fell into a depression. As far as we know, everything else about his life is identical to the main Logan we all know from the FOX Movies

It's just a varient of him where he ended up getting some of the X-Men killed and fell into a depression. As far as we know, everything else about his life is identical to the main Logan we all know from the FOX Movies
Yeah but the Avengers also exist in his world so it's somewhat of a shot in the dark

Does this wolverine variant have the same feats his dead counterpart has?
Only supporting evidence is when Cassandra Nova looks into his mind and the flashbacks use some of the old FOX X-Men footage.
That's not confirmed though.

Yeah but the Avengers also exist in his world so it's somewhat of a shot in the dark
Yeah it's made pretty clear that the Logan we see in the movie comes from his own unique timeline, even though he might share some history with his FOX counterpart we don't know how much. Might be worth making a note of when we do make his profile.

That's not confirmed though.
It quite litteraly is with the flashbacks of scenes from the OG X-Men movies, we know he shares memories with him up to at least the attack on the X-Men mansion in the 2nd movie
It's implied that it has been years since the killings happen, the Avengers could've been formed in his universe in that time

Tbf I found a video of the flashbacks and went through them frame-by-frame. Turns out not only is there clips shown from Logan going into Weapon X but also the original X-Men trilogy and the Logan movie strangely enough? This does back up them sharing a similar history a lot more than I thought it did, even with the differences in their timelines that are mentioned.
(1:13)

Last edited:
Tbf I found a video of the flashbacks and went through them frame-by-frame. Turns out not only is there clips shown from Logan going into Weapon X but also the original X-Men trilogy and the Logan movie strangely enough? This does back up them sharing a similar history a lot more than I thought it, even with the differences in their timelines that are mentioned.
(1:13)

Wtf he went through Logan 2017????

Yeah gotta respect this movie being consistent with the FOX films and making things really convoluted when they don't have to be lmao
I'll assume that that isn't a completely literal depiction or else I'm gonna keep myself up at night wondering how he beat the anti-mutant food

But that doesn't make sense though, if this variant did indeed go through the events of Logan, then why isn't he dying and he's perfectly okay?

But that doesn't make sense though, if this variant did indeed go through the events of Logan, then why isn't he dying and he's perfectly okay?
632.jpg

Poor writing

They probably just used random b-roll footage of Wolverine killing people and called it a day without giving it much thought or realizing "we just used clips from Logan, that makes no sense"

Back