• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
what mysterio incident. The spidey one?
In the backstory of the Old Man Logan comics, it's revealed Mysterio used his illusions to make Logan believe villains have taken over the X-Mansion while in fact the "villains" really were the X-Men, resulting in Wolverine slaughtering all the X-Men. It's pretty infamous for how brutal it is and how sadistic Mysterio is in the flashback

Last edited:
Just came back after seeing the movie, and it's an improvement over the last MCU movies I've seen or some that I just straight didn't even care to see, and ai liked it a lot.

Seeing Johnny Storm just simply die like that honestly made me so mad in the theaters

So anyone got any idea what was up with Cassandra seemingly teleporting behind people before she shoved her hand in their skull? Is she actually teleporting? Some unique use of her TK? What was going on there?

In the backstory of the Old Man Logan comics, it's revealed Mysterio used his illusions to make Logan believe villains have taken over the X-Mansion while in fact the "villains" really were the X-Men, resulting in Wolverine slaughtering all the X-Men. It's pretty infamous for how brutal it is and how sadistic Mysterio is in the flashback
Oh that one

If Deadpool gets High 8-C scaling from this movie, it doesn't seem like it would cause issues, considering the High 8-C value that FOX Wolverine scales to (3.77 tons) is quite a bit lower than the High 8-C+ value that Colossus scales to (9.63 tons). On that note, Juggernaut could probably warrant being upscaled to 8-B, considering Colossus needed to "fight dirty" to put up any real fight against Juggernaut, and was getting overpowered otherwise. Baseline 8-B is only an increase of about 14.2% from 9.63 tons.

High 8-C+ yet was blown to pieces by a small gas explosion and juggernaut was taken out by a random electrical cable on the ground or no

main-qimg-a18d32e104664a57db9d3ae2de9e8c5e

Last edited:
High 8-C+ yet was blown to pieces by a small gas explosion and juggernaut was taken out by a random electrical cable on the ground or no

main-qimg-a18d32e104664a57db9d3ae2de9e8c5e
With how weird gas explosions can be calculation-wise, I'm not actually sure what tier that would be. Juggernaut's case seems more like a weakness to electricity (at least that's how his profile seems to treat it)

With how weird gas explosions can be calculation-wise, I'm not actually sure what tier that would be. Juggernaut's case seems more like a weakness to electricity (at least that's how his profile seems to treat it)
Or just that a lot of people and things can be taken out like...that

Sounds like cope or no juggs never had a stated weakness to electricity you could take that cable and stick it right up the spiders butt like for juggs and they would still tank
ok and? Its literally what it is. Electricity negates durability to an extent, its not just an AP/Durability thing, no different than getting destroyed by heat/fire.
Spidey has many feats of resisting high voltage electricity from Electro, Juggernaut doesn't.
Also idk what you want to imply with this whole electric cable shi, this would barely be 9-B. Jugger has a full-on High 8-C feat in the movie and dicked on a tier 9 character easily

Sounds like cope or no juggs never had a stated weakness
Electricity isn't a blunt or stabbing force. It's something that just moves through your body. It's like you being suspected to mustard gas, and then people complaining that your durability is low when you start coughing your lungs out.

It just fries you from the inside.

Since we're openly discussing spoilers, I will say that this could warrant a buff for Blade and Elektra. We also show that Pyro's control over fire can overpower Johnny Storm, though not sure if that really does much for him.

And yeah, Deadpool scales physically to Wolverine. He did previously shoot his past self and kill him but I feel like that was less clear-cut in scaling due to it being with his gun and not physically, but I'd say the Wolverine variant should be pretty in-line with the Wolverine we know. The brief flashes we got looked like scenes from previous films, indicating the events of his past lined up closely with the old X-Men films but diverged with Wolverine having never become apart of the team and that biting him in the ass.

Does this varient of Wolverine really have the same feats as his dead counterpart? I wasn't quite sure if the memories that Cassandra shown him was the case

IMO, Adamantium has universe level durability due to surviving matter/anti-matter collision that was generating enough power to almost destroy a timeline.

This is also likely a feat for their healing factors rather than durability, albeit it could be an outlier for them.

However, it should still be valid for Adamantium since it has only been damaged by other adamantium weapons. Also, IIRC, Jean (who was meant to be ultra powerful) from TLS was going to destroy Adamantium given time (assuming DP & WV Adamantium scales to the original version).

Electricity isn't a blunt or stabbing force. It's something that just moves through your body. It's like you being suspected to mustard gas, and then people complaining that your durability is low when you start coughing your lungs out.

It just fries you from the inside.
Juggernaut also just comes out of the pool not too much later if I remember correctly. Didn't do lasting harm.

IMO, Adamantium has universe level durability due to surviving matter/anti-matter collision that was generating enough power to almost destroy a timeline.

This is also likely a feat for their healing factors rather than durability, albeit it could be an outlier for them.

However, it should still be valid for Adamantium since it has only been damaged by other adamantium weapons. Also, IIRC, Jean (who was meant to be ultra powerful) from TLS was going to destroy Adamantium given time (assuming DP & WV Adamantium scales to the original version).
How would the regeneration be upgraded here, I think I remember the villain saying they would get atomized from touching it.

Also are they out healing the atomizing then, would they get high regeneration from this?

Or would we look at it that they're out healing universal levels of damage, which should annihilate their bodies completely, meaning they're out healing low godly levels of damage?

I have no clue, can anyone elaborate on this scene lol

Of things to note, Cassandra has a healing factor too, and their's seems better, and I can't remember a single instance they don't instantly heal their injuries too.
Looking back, I recall Deadpool getting pretty dazed and injured from stabs to the head in the past or disabled from blunt force, but they are shrugged off in this.

Just saw the movie and maybe I'm stupid but could Wolverine and Deadpool potentially get to Town level for each surviving half the force (21.5 kilotons) of the antimatter and matter explosion?

How would the regeneration be upgraded here, I think I remember the villain saying they would get atomized from touching it.

Also are they out healing the atomizing then, would they get high regeneration from this?

Or would we look at it that they're out healing universal levels of damage, which should annihilate their bodies completely, meaning they're out healing low godly levels of damage?
Splitting into atoms would have killed them both. The only reason they survived was because there were two of them, otherwise, if there was only one of them, that person would have split into atoms and died.

Last edited:
It was not exposed to all the energy. And that process will have split Wolverine down to atoms and destroyed him. Clearly there is no such thing as universal adamantium in the MCU yet.

Splitting into atoms would have killed them both. The only reason they survived was because there were two of them, otherwise, if there was only one of them, that person would have split into atoms and died.
No proof of that we never seen how they would last against 1 of them nor if it would be instant etc

The metal tho doesn’t have much feats yet vibranium and uru still superior

It was not exposed to all the energy. And that process will have split Wolverine down to atoms and destroyed him. Clearly there is no such thing as universal adamantium in the MCU yet.
Yes but that probably means each were taking half the total energy. That's still a lot.

And that’s proof how? Paradox didn’t even think either of them survived at all which he was wrong about meaning his opinion is irrelevant
Paradox knows Wolverine and Deadpool's powers and knows how stopping the Machine will turn out, and yet he said they will die when they are split into their atoms. And he assumed that they were both dead because the person who did the short circuit would split into atoms and Paradox knew that they would die when they split into atoms and so he assumed that they both split into atoms and died.

If we ignore Paradox's statement, there was no such thing as splitting into atoms. Either way, they didn't split into atoms and regenerate. And given the way deadpool's Reg works and the speed of it, clearly deadpool couldn't have regenerated from this level of destruction in such a short period of time and this way.

And deadpool said the reason they didn't die was because there were two of them.

Back