• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since the timeline eraser thing has enough energy in in to delete a whole timeline, shouldn't the durability of the structure that holds the energy be 2a? If so, Adamantium would be able to cut through matters with up to 2a durability since Wolverine easily pierced it with his claws.

Since the timeline eraser thing has enough energy in in to delete a whole timeline, shouldn't the durability of the structure that holds the energy be 2a? If so, Adamantium would be able to cut through matters with up to 2a durability since Wolverine easily pierced it with his claws.
No it shouldn't. The durability of the structure is clearly not even close to 2-A, as Deadpool can pierce it with his hand and reach the cables.

I just want to know what tier feats did adamantium perform and if there were any speed feats in the movie
The best feat performed by Adamantium is Deadpool killing a team of TVA agents who can fight Loki and Slyvie with swords made of adamantium

The best feat in terms of speed is Deadpool being able to fight and take down a team of TVA agents who can fight Loki and Slyvie. Other than that, there weren't many speed feats.

The best feat performed by Adamantium is Deadpool killing a team of TVA agents who can fight Loki and Slyvie with swords made of adamantium

The best feat in terms of speed is Deadpool being able to fight and take down a team of TVA agents who can fight Loki and Slyvie. Other than that, there weren't many speed feats.
Even more of a L Deadpool went from slicing bullets in half to regular human speed feats

Even more of a L Deadpool went from slicing bullets in half to regular human speed feats
Don't TVA agents have Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed because they can fight and react to Loki and slyvie? Since Deadpool can fight and react to TVA agents, he should receive Massive Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed.

Don't TVA agents have Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed because they can fight and react to Loki and slyvie? Since Deadpool can fight and react to TVA agents, he should receive Massive Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed.
TvA agents are supposed to be regular humans brad or what ever his name is was scared of a group of human street thugs before he knew it was Loki illusions They 100% don’t do anything for scaling and more of an anti feat for the verse

TvA agents are supposed to be regular humans brad or what ever his name is was scared of a group of human street thugs before he knew it was Loki illusions They 100% don’t do anything for scaling and more of an anti feat for the verse
So this feat is not worth much in terms of speed.

Then the best speed feat is Deadpool and Wolverine blocking bullets fired by Deadpool army

Then the best speed feat is Deadpool and Wolverine blocking bullets fired by Deadpool army
Was it aim dodging or blatant feats like when he sliced bullets in half

9407733-196c1827-e24f-41ad-a886-b765bce20924.gif

9408443-ezgif.com-optimize58.gif

Is Loki in this movie?

Does the story do a good job explaining the TVA to movie viewers who haven’t watch Loki?

Would someone who haven’t watch the other past movies be confused by the plot and story?

Alioth killed/defeated?

Are there any vampires in this movie?

Is the marvel intro all Deadpool faces?

Cassandra Nova should have a profile and key low1-c with a Time Ripper. She will destroy all timelines including the Sacred Timeline. Will she destroy it all, leaving only the void, Will it be enough to support the cosmology upgrade since both Sony and Fox were not in the Sacred Timeline but eventually came to exist in the Sacred Timeline? Anchor beings serve a similar function to nexus beings, except that they play an important role in their timeline. Their absence will cause the timeline to collapse and disappear, possibly for thousands or hundreds of thousands of years, but it will definitely disappear. However, each timeline should have qualitative superiority, as people from the other timeline can be brought in to replace a timeline that is dying due to lack of anchor being. I'm not much of an expert on cosmology or tiering systems, so I'm asking in this thread

Last edited:
Cassandra Nova should have a profile and key low1-c with a Time Ripper. She will destroy all timelines including the Sacred Timeline. Will she destroy it all, leaving only the void, Will it be enough to support the cosmology upgrade since both Sony and Fox were not in the Sacred Timeline but eventually came to exist in the Sacred Timeline? Anchor beings serve a similar function to nexus beings, except that they play an important role in their timeline. Their absence will cause the timeline to collapse and disappear, possibly for thousands or hundreds of thousands of years, but it will definitely disappear. However, each timeline should have qualitative superiority, as people from the other timeline can be brought in to replace a timeline that is dying due to lack of anchor being. I'm not much of an expert on cosmology or tiering systems, so I'm asking in this thread

Cassandra would be 2a since she was going to destroy timelines one by one, her destroying whole multiverse was just a statement and i don't agree with that, from what was shown she was going to delete timelines one by one and since theres infinity of them it would take forever.

No it shouldn't. The durability of the structure is clearly not even close to 2-A, as Deadpool can pierce it with his hand and reach the cables.
I thought he used his katana to pierce it, I guess I couldn't focus because I was kinda emotional in that scene.

Anyway, after taking all the matter and anti matter in their body Deadpool and Wolverine didn't die, of course its due to their immortality but would that give them resistance to EE? Since that energy would erase the timeline if they didn't stop it?

Is Loki in this movie?

Does the story do a good job explaining the TVA to movie viewers who haven’t watch Loki?

Would someone who haven’t watch the other past movies be confused by the plot and story?

Alioth killed/defeated?

Are there any vampires in this movie?

Is the marvel intro all Deadpool faces?

Nope

Kinda?

Not really, but wouldn't get much jokes probably.

Nah, i don't think we'll see him dying until Secret Wars.

Yeah

No

Wundagore doesn't only exist in 616 universe, in Deadpool and Wolverine. We also see scarlet witch image similar to Wundagore 616 again in the void. This means that she didn't just destroy Wundagore 616 and the rest will be destroyed accordingly because they are connected, or she didn't actually use hax to destroy it and it's not existence erasure anymore
main-qimg-2bed59c3c69cd52db782201f299f87ce

Wundagore doesn't only exist in 616 universe, in Deadpool and Wolverine. We also see scarlet witch image similar to Wundagore 616 again in the void.
We already know that from your previous CRTs
This means that she didn't just destroy Wundagore 616 and the rest will be destroyed accordingly because they are connected, or she didn't actually use hax to destroy it and it's not existence erasure anymore
The Castle ≠ The Darkhold

Anyway, after taking all the matter and anti matter in their body Deadpool and Wolverine didn't die, of course its due to their immortality but would that give them resistance to EE? Since that energy would erase the timeline if they didn't stop it?
Paradox said that this energy would split the person who made the short circuit into atoms. So this energy doesn't really erase them, it just splits them into atoms. So that doesn't give them resistance to EE.

Wundagore doesn't only exist in 616 universe, in Deadpool and Wolverine. We also see scarlet witch image similar to Wundagore 616 again in the void. This means that she didn't just destroy Wundagore 616 and the rest will be destroyed accordingly because they are connected, or she didn't actually use hax to destroy it and it's not existence erasure anymore
No, this doesn't mean that. It only means that TVA has pruned a Wundagore.

On my old CRT, we couldn't even come to a conclusion on that. My CRT was suspiciously turned off. Even Qawsedf234 was wondering why it was closed
main-qimg-5407c9ec2c8235724883e4c5639c7476
And? What about the other multiple CRTs you made?

Everyone involved agreed that there's a Darkhold Castle in each universe where there's a Darkhold. Since it's explained that a Darkhold is just a copy of the spells carved into a Darkhold Castle.

Right now, you're saying that when Wanda destroyed the Darkhold Castle in her universe to destroy all the Darkholds in the multiverse, she also destroyed all the other Darkhold Castles

Everyone involved agreed that there's a Darkhold Castle in each universe where there's a Darkhold. Since it's explained that a Darkhold is just a copy of the spells carved into a Darkhold Castle.

Right now, you're saying that when Wanda destroyed the Darkhold Castle in her universe to destroy all the Darkholds in the multiverse, she also destroyed all the other Darkhold Castles
No, I'm just saying that each darkhold isn't tied to wundagore 616 universe alone. And Wanda destruction of every darkhold on the infinite level was not due to the destruction wundagore 616 universe

No, I'm just saying that each darkhold isn't tied to wundagore 616 universe alone. And Wanda destruction of every darkhold on the infinite level was not due to the destruction wundagore 616 universe
That's also been addressed. Wanda by herself cannot affect other universes, which is repeatedly reinforced in the movie, she always needed something to amplify her range (example being Darkholds or the Darkhold Castle) to reach other universes.

She needed the Darkhold or Castle in order to observe multiple or specific universes or possess an alternate version of herself.

Then it might just a Possibility that she can use since it would be Out of Character for her to use Existence Erasure unless the person making the match inputs that she's Bloodlusted and willing to use EE for the match

Sony joining the MCU. Obviously Spiderverse is clearly separated from the Multiverse and MCU, and Spiderverse also includes comic book characters that appear in the movies Is this considered a combination of another multiverse?

Back